Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2012, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

I just found this poster for Matthew's upcoming movie 'Alex Cross':

Source
Old 06-24-2012, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

You are telling me that in these times of crisis and huge unemployment issues, there is someone getting paid to come up with lines like "Don't ever cross Alex Cross."? Damn.

Thanks for the poster, Alex!

Naveen's on-set interview about Sinbad for Sky1:
Sinbad: Naveen Andrews Interview - Sky1 HD

And here is a BTS clip about the series:
Sinbad: Behind The Scenes - Sky1 HD
Old 06-26-2012, 11:18 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the latest stuff!

A trailer for Alex Cross

'Alex Cross' Trailer Pits Tyler Perry Against Matthew Fox (Video) - The Hollywood Reporter

Quote:
'Alex Cross' Trailer Pits Tyler Perry Against Matthew Fox (Video)

The actor-director co-stars with the "Lost" alum in the latest installment of James Patterson's franchise.
If you're a fan of the former Fox castaway drama Lost, and Matthew Fox as the show's hero-protagonist Dr. Jack Shepard, then you might be slightly taken aback by his portrayal of a serial killer in the upcoming Alex Cross thriller.

The trailer for Alex Cross, featuring Tyler Perry taking over Morgan Freeman's role as titular detective, shows Fox as a bald homocidal maniac named "Picasso" and described by Cross as "ex-military, special forces, judging by his tactics." Among Picasso's creepiest lines: "I'm fascinated ... by pain."

But Cross, heroically vowing to protect his wife, is no shrinking violet.

"I'm gonna meet him at the gates of hell before I let him take a person that I love from me," he declares.

Directed by Rob Cohen, Alex Cross opens October 19 and also stars Ed Burns and Cicely Tyson in the continuing saga of James Patterson's book-to-film franchise.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks Julie. It looks very good. I like these types of movies.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

So first Alex Cross was played by Morgan Freeman, then they cast Idris Elba... only to replace him with Tyler Perry.
Holy downgrade, Batman.
The trailer didn't do much for me.

But thanks for posting it, Julie.

Terry's presence at Comic Con has been confirmed:
Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Glee, more in Comic-Con TV lineup | Inside TV | EW.com

Emilie will be there, too (for the Once Upon a Time panel):
Keck's Exclusives: Once Upon A Comic-Con! - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 06-27-2012, 02:26 PM
MST Manager

That trailer looked weird.

Thanks for the Comic Con news. I noticed Person Of Interest will be there, it doesn't mention any stars though.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

I would be surprised if Michael isn't there. WB always brings lots of talent to Comic-Con.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulieter (View Post)
Thanks for the Comic Con news. I noticed Person Of Interest will be there, it doesn't mention any stars though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I would be surprised if Michael isn't there. WB always brings lots of talent to Comic-Con.
Michael will indeed be there.

Quote:
Stars scheduled to participate include Kristin Kreuk and Jay Ryan from Beauty And The Beast; cast members of the Emmy Award-nominated The Big Bang Theory; Joe Mantegna, Thomas Gibson, Matthew Gray Gubler, AJ Cook, Kirsten Vangsness and new cast member Jeanne Tripplehorn from Criminal Minds; Michael C. Hall, Jennifer Carpenter and Yvonne Strahovski from DEXTER; Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu from Elementary; Ben Schwartz from HOUSE OF LIES; Pauley Perrette from NCIS; Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson, Taraji P. Henson and Kevin Chapman from Person Of Interest; William H. Macy, Emmy Rossum, Justin Chatwin, Cameron Monaghan and Jeremy Allen White from SHAMELESS; and even Craig Ferguson's robot skeleton sidekick, Geoff Peterson.
Quote:
CBS/SHOWTIME/CW BOOTH AUTOGRAPH SIGNING SCHEDULE:

Saturday, July 14: 6:30-7:00 PM – Cast members from Person Of Interest
CBS, Showtime and the CW to Converge at Comic-Con 2012 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

A bunch of pictures from Daniel's promotional tour for H50 in Asia:

sources: 1; 2; 3

One more from Daniel's Twitter :

https://twitter.com/danieldaekim/sta.../photo/1/large

And last but not least a recap of the Meet & Greet with the fans - Daniel is as witty and sweet as always, and confesses to having read Lost fanfics :
http://bookmeatowel.tumblr.com/post/...et-in-malaysia
Old 06-28-2012, 11:18 AM
Extreme Fan

thanks for the photos the last one is sweet
Old 06-28-2012, 02:51 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for all the stuff, Fran! Should be a great Comic Con!
Old 06-29-2012, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipca (View Post)
the last one is sweet
Group hug for the win!
Quote:
Thanks for all the stuff, Fran! Should be a great Comic Con!
I'm looking forward to all the pic and interviews.
I'm not very excited about Terry's series (...yet) but it will be lovely to hear from him again.

In other news, Damon Lindelof has signed up for another TV project - developing a mini-series for HBO, based on Tom Perrotta's novel The Leftovers, which "takes place three years after a Rapture-like global event causes millions of people to simply disappear from the face of the Earth."
Damon Lindelof Talks to Vulture About His New HBO Project: Tom Perotta’s The Leftovers -- Vulture

Also, Naveen finally out in public to promote Sinbad in London, a few days ago:

Here is a video interview, as well:

And lastly, this article, because it made me laugh:
Quote:
LOST star NAVEEN ANDREWS was baffled by the show's infamous ending, because he avoided watching a single episode of the hit sci-fi series.
The actor, who played Sayid Jarrah in the story of plane crash survivors on a remote tropical island, tuned into the original pilot to get a feel for the programme but never watched the show again throughout its six-season, seven-year run.

When the dramatic conclusion aired in 2010, it met with a confused response from many viewers - and Andrews had to rely on shock-rocker Marilyn Manson, a huge fan of the show, for assurances that the ending 'worked'.

He tells morning show Daybreak, "I was very confused just because I never saw the show. I saw the pilot, you know, because you have to have some knowledge of the piece that you are in, but I never saw an episode of Lost.

"So, you know, when the end came, I had people like Marilyn Manson, of all people, trying to convince me that they had resolved it really well and it all made sense. He's a real fan... He's almost like a deranged fan. Almost."
Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | Showbiz :: Naveen Andrews baffled by Lost ending

Naveen? You don't watch, perhaps it would be better if you didn't judge. Otherwise you look like the people who hated the finale and comment on how disappointing it was to find out the characters were dead all along.

If you are in UK, you can watch the Daybreak interview at the link below:
Video - ITV Player
Old 06-29-2012, 07:31 PM
Supreme Fan

FRAN

I loved the pictures of Daniel and Naveen

THANKS.

I liked the hair Naveen
Old 06-29-2012, 11:32 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the Naveen stuff, Fran!
It's weird that Naveen didn't watch Lost. How could he not have been curious?
Old 07-02-2012, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome, guys.
Quote:
It's weird that Naveen didn't watch Lost. How could he not have been curious?
I think several cast-members stopped watching the episodes at some point, but I think Naveen sets a record with just the pilot, lol.
They used to have viewing parties during S1 (each week a different actor would host) and I guess he never attended..?
I think I also remember Naveen commenting on how he would always be proud of Season One's quality/writing, but what came afterwards wasn't on the same level. Perhaps he based his opinion on the scripts only.

Another video from Daniel's Asian tour, for Esquire Malaysia:
daniel dae kim - Frequency

and a picture of him at the US Embassy in Seoul, yesterday:

Wall Photos | Facebook
Old 07-02-2012, 11:26 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the video, Fran!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread