Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2010, 05:57 AM
Passionate Fan

If you like the raftees Crystal you might like this blog entry from a cake shop in Hawaii (not sure if it has been posted before). It talks about Josh and Yessica ordering a cake for a belated birthday for a member of the cast. It is from September 2008:

Quote:
If you live in Hawaii, or as they say here "Lucky you live Hawaii", "Lostie" or not, you are bound to run into LOST, whether it is a cast member sightining or during filming. Between Rick and I, we've seen or met the majority of the cast in person. It was really only a matter of time before we started doing cakes for them. We've made a few so far, the most recent being for Mr. and Mrs. Josh Holloway (that's Sawyer, by the way) for their friend's birthday. Since their friend is also a cast member, we are not posting the cake publicly, but they did give us a very nice Thank You letter, which we can post. In person Josh Holloway is just as handsome as you'd expect him to be and he and his wife Yessica are extremely gracious people. We want to thank them for thinking of us for their friend's birthday!

We ordered a cake from Rick and Sasha for one of our great friend's belated birthday party. Because everything was last minute, they promised us a 'surprise design'. When they came to deliver the cake; we were completely speechless. It was the most beautiful and classy cake design ever. Later in the evening, everyone was even more pleasantly surprised by the fact that something so beautiful and intricate could taste so good. CakeLava ROCKS.
-- Yessica & Josh Holloway
cakelava: Long LOST fans
Old 08-03-2010, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dom looks nice

but that pics of him and Megan Fox

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 08-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belden (View Post)
If you like the raftees Crystal you might like this blog entry from a cake shop in Hawaii (not sure if it has been posted before). It talks about Josh and Yessica ordering a cake for a belated birthday for a member of the cast. It is from September 2008:

cakelava: Long LOST fans
Aww, that was nice of them! The cake was probably for Michael Emerson. He's the only cast member with a birthday in September.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

aww I didn't know that...that's sweet

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 08-03-2010, 11:20 PM
MST Manager

Thank you Crys. That's sweet!
Old 08-04-2010, 03:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
Aww, that was nice of them! The cake was probably for Michael Emerson. He's the only cast member with a birthday in September.
I thought it might be Harold because he was guest starring at the end of Season 4 (the scene on the freighter), and his birthday is in August - and the note says 'belated birthday'.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think a month later is way past belated. Don't even bother with a cake or a party at that point, lol. Michael fits the bill if you ask me. Could've been a week or so. That qualifies.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:47 AM
Passionate Fan

If it was ME that is really nice seeing as he didn't have Carrie with him all the time when he was living in Hawaii.

Speaking of birthdays, it is Daniel Dae Kim's birthday today (August 4, 1968). I hope he has great success with Hawaii 5-0, which is premiering on 20 September.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh happy birthday Daniel DK

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 08-04-2010, 09:48 AM
MST Manager

Michael Emerson's birthday is on 7th September and the article was written on 5th September. The article doesn't say when the party was so I think it could have been for Daniel Dae Kim or Terry O'Quinn.

Happy birthday to Daniel I thought he was younger than that
Old 08-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Terry O'Quinn in Chicago promoting his Brothers Film

Terry O'Quinn in Chicago promoting his Brothers Film [PHOTOS+VIDEO] | LOST Media Mentions
Posted by DarkUFO
Old 08-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Terry! ♥

Happy Birthday to DDK! I hope he's enjoying it.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I forgot to post here yesterday, so Happy belated Birthday to Daniel!

Very nice to read that Daniel tweet and the note about the cake Josh and Yessica bought for one of their friends two years ago.
Thanks for the Terry pics, as well.

Speaking of Terry, is it true that he has joined the cast of a Lifetime movie? I think I saw the headline somewhere, but I was about to go offline and later I forgot to check it out. It was on EW, maybe. I hope I didn't imagine it.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:07 AM
MST Manager

I read that too Fran. I think it's on this forum somewhere!
Old 08-05-2010, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Julie! Good to know my brain didn't make it up. I'll have to track down the article.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread