Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for all the Dom pics, Roseli.

Old 03-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the Dom pics! I hope i can finally come around to buying his character's ambiguity on FF.
Old 03-13-2010, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Does Dom's character know why everyone saw a flash of the future?

Old 03-13-2010, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

It seems like it. But he's not saying.. yet.
Old 03-13-2010, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dom, please, let your hair grow again. Trust me, I'm never wrong about hair.
Thanks for the pics!

I don't know if Dominic was the best choice to play the type of larger than life character Simon seems to be. Perhaps I would've seen him better in a Daniel Faraday kind of "genius".
Old 03-13-2010, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Agreed. I mean, Simon is a brilliant scientist, but he's also mysterious and kinda shady. And Dom is just so tiny and non-threatening.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
And Dom is just so tiny and non-threatening.
Maybe, he will get to kill a few characters to prove his evilness.

Old 03-14-2010, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Simon and Lloyd's flashforward experiment killed 20 million people.

And for more Hawaii 5-0 pilot news, I just read that William Sadler has joined the cast as the dad of Alex O'Loughlin's character. The cast is shaping up nicely.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Simon and Lloyd's flashforward experiment killed 20 million people
I thought eveyone was knocked unconscious. I didn't know people died.

Quote:
And for more Hawaii 5-0 pilot news, I just read that William Sadler has joined the cast
Wasn't he the sheriff on Roswell?

Old 03-15-2010, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
And for more Hawaii 5-0 pilot news, I just read that William Sadler has joined the cast as the dad of Alex O'Loughlin's character. The cast is shaping up nicely.
I read on Twitter that James Marsters has been added to the cast as well.
They've been filming this past week. I wonder if Daniel had any trouble matching his schedule with Lost filmings.

Harold has been keeping in touch with Josh and giving some tips about babies - TV Guide Magazine | News | A Michael/Walt Reunion on Lost?
Quote:
Though father and son have not yet reunited on the Lost island, Harold Perrineau tells TV Guide Magazine he hopes that bringing Michael and Walt together is still in the cards. “They’d never [tell me], but that would be really, really amazing – to see Michael and Walt together again,” he said at the Make-A-Wish Foundation Day in Santa Monica on March 14.

Now that Walt’s reappearance seems imminent, despite the fact that the then 12-year-old Malcolm David Kelley will soon turn 18, Perrineau says he always felt like bringing his on-screen son back was an important piece of the puzzle. “I think you have to answer those questions with Walt. He was too important in the very beginning,” he says, adding that Kelly’s growth shouldn’t be too much of an issue. “Listen, they’re flashing forwards and sideways, and the least of their problems is Malcolm looking bigger. If they can explain all that, I’m sure making him look bigger is not a problem.”

Perrineau, who has been back to Oahu once, so far, told us about his return to set. “It was really fantastic, and I had a really good time. I was fortunate enough to be there for a sunset on a beach, so that was a lot of fun.” He even jokes about the possibility of all the dead characters reuniting before season’s end. “I imagine, it’s like, ‘Oh, you’re dead too? Come on, let’s go talk to Hurley!’”

While Perrineau waits for word on his return to Hawaii, the father of two is coaching his former co-star Josh Holloway on handling an even bigger mystery than Lost – his new baby daughter. “We’re in constant contact with them about breast feeding and all this stuff. It’s not glamorous but you gotta do it,” he says, offering some practical advice: “Take it easy, step back. They’re girls – you’ll never understand them. Just do what you gotta do, and that’s it.”
Old 03-15-2010, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Josh and Harold discussing breast-feeding? Why?! Neither of them are capable of doing that.

Yes, Maria, he was the Sheriff on Roswell.

And wait, James Marsters too? Nice! I just may have to watch this show now. LOL.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope the show is successful for Daniel , but I don't think I will be watching.

Old 03-16-2010, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't even know what the original series is all about.

Thanks for the article, Misty!
So nice to hear Harold and Josh keep in touch and support each other with the whole baby thing. They're keeping it simple with the good old "you can't understand women, you just have to agree with and please them" approach.

And I'm with Harold on Michael and Walt. Realism on Lost has gone out of the window a long time ago, can't see why they can't work something out for that.
Old 03-16-2010, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Agreed. They can just skip ahead a couple years in the AU and voila! Walt is 16 years old or something.
Old 03-16-2010, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still find the whole "let's not tell Walt what the heck happened to his father because he has suffered enough" a very cheap move.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread