Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2012, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link!
Old 04-25-2012, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maggie has been out and about a lot in the past couple of days:

- At The Influence Affair party, hosted by Ian in honor of Earth Day:

- She also wat at the X PRIZE Foundation's Visioneering Results dinner on the same day (April 21):

- And here she was at the ‘Last Night I Swam With a Mermaid’ book launch, on April 22:

Old 04-25-2012, 10:21 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the pics, Fran. Maggie looks lovely!
Old 04-25-2012, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the Maggie pics! She's so gorg.

Fionnula Flanagan, Mia Kirshner Join Defiance, Rebecca Mader Cast in White Collar Season 4 - TVLine
Quote:
Lost vet Fionnula Flanagan and Vampire Diaries alumna Mia Kirshner have been added to the cast of Syfy’s upcoming series Defiance.

Set in a dystopian future, the drama finds humans and aliens coexisting on a war-ravaged Earth that has been transformed by terra-forming machines.

Per Deadline, Flanagan joins as the popular ex-mayor of Defiance (the titular town), who now acts as a mentor to her successor, played by Julie Benz (Dexter). Kirshner, meanwhile, will play the city’s “self-assured” madam.

Grant Bowler (True Blood) was previously cast as the series’ lead, the Chief Lawkeeper in the aforementioned boomtown, with Jaime Murray (Ringer) playing a member of an elite alien race.

Rebecca Mader has nabbed a juicy guest spot in White Collar‘s upcoming fourth season. Per TVGuide.com, the Lost alumna will play Abigail, a con woman who blackmails Neal into helping with her latest heist — but that’s not all. Mader’s Collar gal will also attempt to seduce Diana, who is working undercover to take down the crookette.
Grant Bowler too. Captain McHottie.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Captain McHottie is the lead? I might have to check out the show, as much as the name Syfy doesn't inspire confidence, lol.

And Rebecca's TV resume keeps growing. Never a big/iconic role (so far), but still. Good that she's always around.
Old 04-26-2012, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I never watch anything Syfy, lol. But I did see an episode of Being Human. My brother loves the show and is determined to get me into it, lol.

Rebecca is never unemployed for long.
I've seen her tweeting about Friday Night Lights. She just started watching. And, naturally, loves Coach Taylor. We all want a husband like that, lol.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
I never watch anything Syfy, lol. But I did see an episode of Being Human. My brother loves the show and is determined to get me into it, lol.
Being Human is the show with Sam Witwer. But if there's one SyFy show to watch, it's BSG. That was SyFy at it's very best.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that was him in the pilot of TWD, right? My brother and nephews know him from some videgame as a character named Starkiller.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, that was him in the pilot of TWD, right? My brother and nephews know him from some videgame as a character named Starkiller.
Yes, he was. He was also in BSG and Dexter, but my favourite role of his was Davis Bloom/Doomsday in Smallville. He was so compelling on that show, but the writers screwed him over in the end. They did not deserve him.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:28 PM
MST Manager

Maggie Grace attended Ian Somerhalder's "The Influence Affair" which is a benefit which raises funds for a greener future. I posted the article in the Boys' thread.

Quote:
Joining Somerhalder at the event was Vampire Diaries co-star and girlfriend Nina Dobrev, as well as co-star Persia White, Pretty Little Liars' Julian Morris, Shahs of Sunset's Anita Gohari, graffiti artist Erik Wahl, Hart of Dixie's Scott Porter and former Lost co-star Maggie Grace
'Vampire Diaries' Star Ian Somerhalder Hosts 'The Influence Affair'; Raises Funds for a Greener Future - The Hollywood Reporter
Old 04-28-2012, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

And not one single photo of them together.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And not one single photo of them together.
that's a pity! I wanted to see them together in a photo
Old 04-28-2012, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

They've been at so many events lately too. I love that they're so cutesy on twitter. Don and Emilie are as well.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't remember if this was already posted - EW has the vice of recycling their own lists. Oh well.

Quote:
10 Sexiest Badass Fight Scenes

Sawyer vs. Ana Lucia (Josh Holloway and Michelle Rodriguez) in Lost

I feel like the phrase ''tough as nails'' has been used to describe every character Rodriguez has ever played, and Lost's Ana Lucia is no exception. When she and Sawyer tussled (in more ways than one) it seemed like a battle of equals. Plus, what else are you going to do when you're stuck on an island? If Wilson the volleyball could only talk...
Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Angelina Jolie, ... | 10 Sexiest Badass Fight Scenes | Photo 1 of 10 | EW.com

That hand on the her hip. Still hot.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:07 PM
MST Manager

Thank you, Fran! I haven't seen that list before.
I like the hand on the hip but I thought their kiss was gross. That's the only Josh kiss I haven't loved.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread