Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2019, 07:00 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
officialjoshholloway Working hard or playing hard? #SetLife @greg_moon_makeupartist @yellowstone

I couldn't copy and paste so I typed the quote myself. I don't know if it was because I used my laptop or if the rules have changed about copy and pasting from Instagram.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Gorgeous
Elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:49 AM
MST Manager

Indeed.
Old 11-17-2019, 04:10 AM
MST Manager

Luke Grimes talks about Josh in an interview. The interview is mostly about season 2 but he mentions season 3 a bit. The video clip above the article is from season 2 so doesn't contain Josh.

Quote:
Yellowstone star Luke Grimes is just as curious about Lost alum Josh Holloway joining the show in Season 3. In a conversation with PopCulture.com, the actor revealed his character, Kayce Dutton, will not be sharing screen time with the new cast member in the upcoming episodes of the Paramount Network hit series. This means Grimes is waiting alongside fans to see how Holloway's new character will affect the world of the Dutton family.

"I actually haven't worked with him," Grimes told PopCulture.com in a phone interview Monday, Nov. 4 as he promoted the release of the Yellowstone Season 2 DVD and Blu-Ray. "I hope that's not too much, but I had no scenes with him. He sort of comes into Beth's [Kelly Reilly] life in the beginning of Season 3, and as the audience, you're not going to really know, good guy, bad guy, what's happened here? What's this guy after? And I think that'll be exciting."

"In the world of Yellowstone you never know who is the good guy or the bad guy, or who is going to end up kind-of messing everything up for everyone," Grimes added. "I'm excited to see all those scenes too, because I was not in any of them."

As previously reported, Holloway will join the cast in Season 3 as Roarke Carter, a new recurring character described as a "handsome, charming, shaggy-haired hedge fund manager with ambitious plans for Montana." Could he get in the way of Beth's relationship with fan-favorite character Rip Wheeler (Cole Hauser)?
The whole article is here.

Popculture.tv
Old 11-17-2019, 06:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the update!
Old 11-17-2019, 07:22 AM
MST Manager

It's great to have some Yellowstone news.
Old 11-17-2019, 09:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

I can't wait for more
Old 11-17-2019, 12:40 PM
MST Manager

Same here. Josh should be doing some promotions next year.
Old 11-17-2019, 01:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

Can't wait to see those
Old 12-18-2019, 08:26 AM
MST Manager

We have had some of this article before.

Quote:
Yellowstone fans have ample reason to be excited about its next season, and one of them is Josh Holloway. The Lost vet’s casting was announced as Season 3 got an early green-light from Paramount Network. There is already one intriguing detail that Luke Grimes, who plays Kayce Dutton, has revealed about Holloway's run. Grimes had no scenes with him.

Hold the phone! This news heralds a twist for Yellowstone fans hoping to see the actors share the screen. Josh Holloway is set to star as Roarke Carter in Season 3. For reference, Roarke is a hedge fund manager with charm and ambition to boot. There is one Dutton he will not be going toe-to-toe with though, according to Luke Grimes, and that is Kayce. Grimes told Pop Culture:

I actually haven't worked with him. I hope that's not too much, but I had no scenes with him. He sort of comes into Beth's [Kelly Reilly] life in the beginning of Season 3, and as the audience, you're not going to really know, good guy, bad guy, what's happened here? What's this guy after? And I think that'll be exciting.

So, basically, Luke Grimes is confirming that Kayce will not share any scenes with Josh Holloway's Roarke in Yellowstone’s next season. That is a surprising indication of what to anticipate in Season 3. I hoped/expected Roarke to get involved with Beth’s storyline. However, I thought that might lead him to a larger angle with the Duttons.

Roarke is a hedge fund manager. If he were to invest in or get involved with something relating to the ranch, Kayce would theoretically be a point of contact. He is the acting foreman, and Season 3 should see him get even more drawn into the family business. Will Roarke's ambitions somehow connect to the Yellowstone? What does he want in Montana and with Beth?

After the events of Yellowstone’s Season 2 season finale, Josh Holloway's character is coming into a whole different situation. He is one of the many new faces set to star in Season 3, and Luke Grimes is excited to see the scenes he did not film. Grimes also foretold of the show’s ever-evolving narrative between the good and bad guys, saying:

In the world of Yellowstone you never know who is the good guy or the bad guy, or who is going to end up kind-of messing everything up for everyone. I'm excited to see all those scenes too, because I was not in any of them.

I am super excited to see what Season 3 has in store! Luke Grimes’ Yellowstone co-star, Cole Hauser, has teased some interesting intel. Speaking of Rip’s portrayer, I would expect Rip to share some scenes with Roarke based on Beth’s involvement with him.

If Josh Holloway’s Roarke is not going to be interacting with Kayce, that could potentially rule out scenes with Rip over the Dutton ranch. He is an integral part of it. It would seem that whatever Roarke wants in Yellowstone Season 3, it does not necessarily involve the ranch, or Kayce would be involved.

Of course, Josh Holloway’s character is going to get involved with Beth, and she is Kayce’s sister. You would think that connection alone would put Kayce in scenes with him, but apparently not. So, there is clearly a way for Yellowstone to work Roarke into the ranch’s orbit without him having to share scenes with Kayce.

Yellowstone’s early teaser for Season 3 seemed to reveal Roarke taking in the sights of Montana with Beth. Of course, her heart belongs to Rip, so I do not expect any (much-expected) flirtation to lead to anything. Or at least, I certainly hope it does not. What this means for the Duttons is super interesting.

As long as Yellowstone Season 3 involves more scenes between Kayce’s amazing wife, Monica, and his sister, Beth, I am good to go! Josh Holloway is a great actor, and he always brought it on Lost. So I am a little sad that it sounds like Yellowstone fans will not get to see him square off with Kayce. Their energies are so different!

That said, I trust whatever Yellowstone is doing. The show has earned it. A premiere date for Yellowstone Season 3 has not gotten set yet by Paramount Network. While you wait for the series’ return, you can check out this winter’s premieres.
Article
Old 12-18-2019, 04:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the article!
Old 12-19-2019, 08:37 AM
MST Manager

You're welcome.

Josh is in this. I love his accent.

Old 12-19-2019, 10:38 AM
Moderator Support Team