Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2006, 01:58 AM
Master Fan

Josh/Sawyer in Lost season 2: The hostage became the Islands new Sheriff!

I decided that rather than re-starting all the episode discussion threads for season 2 it would be better to have just one, there will still be discussion threads for the latest episode though .
-Louise- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was hoping Sawyer becoming the island sheriff was going to be the start of a lot more stories for Sawyer, but that hasn't happened.
addicted2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Don't kill me, but I think Sawyer's gone soft and boring. I mean, it's not his fault, it's those stupid writers. He's kinda predictable...

What we need is a skate sex and everything will be okay again
Old 04-22-2006, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have to agree with you both. And the writers are doing the same thing with many other characters, for instance Kate ("I'm flattered" ) and Locke. Lately they all are like little planets gravitating round the Sun, the brilliant multiskilled Jack After TLC, Sawyer's job had been the funny scenes... and anything else I miss some good action, and the dramatic side of his character.
Old 04-22-2006, 07:09 AM
Loyal Fan

I wish the real Sawyer would come back
~*Kaitlyn*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's like they don't have a clear plan for Sawyer, which makes me very nervous. The only person who has a story is jaq. They have made it the jaq show at the expense of some great characters.
Old 04-23-2006, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

It seems like they would put Sawyer in a episode anyway because of his popularity, but these scenes went on without a purpose.

I'm still hoping something would happen before the end of the season to explain or change all of that, but there are only 4 episodes left...
Old 04-23-2006, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The only reason they had him take the medicine was for the scenes with Sun and Hurley and to have jaq take the medicine back. I bet they just take the guns away, when jaq decides he wants them.
Old 04-23-2006, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

When will they see Jack is BORING? ugghhh!
jack&locke=soulmates
Old 04-23-2006, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Locke has had his fill of jaq.
Old 04-23-2006, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sometimes I wonder what Lost would have been if they had gone ahead with the first idea, killing Jack in the Pilot... Sorry, I'm biased 'cause I don't heart his character, although I know he is probably a keyfigure in the mythology, it's just that I don't like the "everything-is-about-one-character" situation.

Coming back "IT" to Sawyer, maybe we will get some good scenes with Michael just returned
Old 04-25-2006, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm hoping Sawyer will be more involved and not just comic relief.

Old 04-28-2006, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

I too wish the real Sawyer would come back.

And I did NOT like it when he squished that frog! Blech!
KerBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know the frog squish was done, just so people would hate Sawyer.

Old 04-29-2006, 11:49 AM
JCS
Dedicated Fan

No matter what Sawyer did, I think I am incapable of hating or not be interested in his character. For more than a year now, I have eat and breathed Sawyer. He is my first thought when I wake and the last I have when I go asleep.

What I miss is other fans. The boards used to be full of Sawyer-loving. Now, it´s just complaints. Either Josh have slopey shoulders or to long hair (PPL, WHY NITPICKING THE PERFECTIONE??) Or he´s an a-s-s for what they (think) he had said in interviews, or he´s NOT on the Peoples most beautiful list this year (do people really vote on that or what??Seriously. Naveen over Josh? Love Naveen but...but...) Or Sawyer is now boring and have no layers and so on and so on.

OK, Sawyer in season 1 was GOLD. I worshiped him. But it was so new, his character looked like no other. By ep 7 I was lost in him. Hooked, lined and sinked. Like the beginning of a loveaffair. Now, it´s a long time marrige. It hurts when people says they dont like Sawyer any more. It hurts when they flame him. When they cant see anything good with the character any longer.
I hate the fact that he lost the pokergame, making Jaq (sorry for stealing that nickname from you A2M ) looking all strong and mighty. I used to love Jack/Sawyer scenes. No I dread them. They only mean humiliation for my baby.

But I LOVED "TLC". I dont care that he "hurt Kate". He did to her what she did to him in "BTR". Even though it was Sawyer who got flamed after both of those episodes. I get it. It´s only the guys fault
I laughed at Sawyers and Hurleys fight. Josh was perfect in that episode! His acting was superb!

Josh still shines! Sawyer is still my homeboy! There is still some great moments with Sawyer, even though I think season 2 and all the characters have weakened overall and need a lot to come back to what it/they was.

Maybe its the negativity everywhere. Its like a disease. Less positive mediamentions of Lost, less positive posts about the show. It´s just not "ooh" and "ahh" any more. It´s sad. I had a good time when it was.

I think maybe the honeymoon is over. The first crush is gone and you beginning to argue about the bills instead of staying in bed