Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2012, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
But, seriously, I'm so glad he's landed another project. And with such a decent cast. I was REALLY starting to believe that he was done with it all.
The news of Josh in this movie came out just a few hours before the trailer for BOTY popped up. I genuinely don't know what I would've done after that preview without the casting info to keep me from Hulk-ing out.

Thanks for that detailed report, Julie.

PhillyChitChat.com mentioned that they would do indoor shots from July 25 to July 30, so I doubt we'll get much info/sightings in the next few days.
And all the girls stalking the set for the stars seem to be there for Liam, so no idea if we'll get fan pictures with Josh, either.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:47 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the extra info, Fran!
Sulieter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

A bit more locations info:
Glamorosi: Paranoia Filming in Philadelphia on 10th Street between Christian and Carpenter in August

Apparently they'll film on 10th Street between Christian and Carpenter during the first two weeks of August.
Also, Julian McMahon has arrived in town.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:56 PM
MST Manager

Thanks, Fran! I like Julian McMahon. I used to watch him in Home and Away about 20 years ago.
Old 07-28-2012, 01:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Thank you Fran . I loved Julian McMahon but not as much as I love Josh It was momentary. You know teenager
Slipca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:32 PM
MST Manager

Some details of the filming of Paranoia. There are pics and a video clip of Liam Hemsworth filming. There is no Josh.

PhillyChitChat.com

A tweet about Josh.

Quote:
#Paranoia this week in Philly: RT @babydogbuddy @olv Josh Holloway not there this week but he will be back. Heard he's really friendly!
https://twitter.com/olv/status/232639165387386880
Old 08-07-2012, 05:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Thank you Julie!
Old 08-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

this is gonna be amazing

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Tati_SwanJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:29 PM
MST Manager

It sure is, Tati!

Some news about Paranoia filming in Whitemarsh Township on 9th, 10th and 13th August. I can't copy and paste it because of copyright reasons.

Glamorosi: Paranoia Filming on Location in Whitemarsh Township, PA - August 9th, 10th and 13th
Old 08-09-2012, 11:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you Julie!
Old 08-10-2012, 06:31 AM
MST Manager

Some more filming titbits.

Quote:
This week Liam Hemsworth continues filming scenes for his upcoming movie, Paranoia, at The Kimmel Center in Philadelphia.

On Tuesday, Liam was spotted on set with his co-star Gary Oldham and was paid a visit by his fiancé Miley Cyrus, who is becoming a pretty constant presence around town. The Kimmel center is doubling as the Wyatt Industry office building, where Liam’s character works. Gary Oldham plays his boss who manipulates him into spying on the company owned by Harrison Ford in the film.

Over the past few weeks Liam has also been spotted filming at 10th & Carpenter, in the 1700 block of Locust Street, at 20th & Manning Streets, and around the G Lounge and the Palamor Hotel. You can read more about the movie’s latest filming locations, as well as what Miley’s been up to, at PhillyChitChat.com.

Check out a few more photos from the set below and be sure to let us know if you spot Liam in Philly at olv@onlocationvacations.com!
More photos of Liam Hemsworth on the set of ‘Paranoia’ in Philadelphia
Old 08-14-2012, 04:27 AM
MST Manager

Harrison Ford arrives in Philadelphia.

Quote:
For a few weeks now a major motion picture, Paranoia, has been filming in Philadelphia with a lot of stars like Richard Dreyfus, Liam Hemsworth and Amanda Heard, but no one compares to the great Hans Solo, Harrison Ford. Sightings of Ford were just rumors up until Sunday, when he flew his own plane to Philadelphia Airport Sunday afternoon.** (Source PhillyChitChat.com please)

Today it was down to business, first a meeting with producers for a business lunch, and according to Michael Klein @phillyinsider , it happened at Parc restaurant over looking beautiful Rittenhouse Square. Coincidentally another STARR sighting: Terrence Howard, who just finished filming another major motion picture in Philly, Dead Man Down with Colin Farrell , was sitting nearby. (Hello Phillywood, can we get that sign on Belmont Plateau? [thank you Sharon Pinkenson and the Pennsylvania Film Credits for keeping this paparazzi/columnist busy]) After lunch Howard took a stroll through Rittenhouse Square, while Ford went to the production office, where he was secured a private elevator to the floor. After his fitting, he left to go to the set of Paranoia which is filming in Whitemarsh Twp at Arbor Hill which is the 70-acre estate of former Advanta CEO Dennis Alter.

Harrison Ford stars as Jock Goddard who owns Trion Systems, where Hemsworth's character Adam goes to work as a spy after his boss at Wyatt Telecommunications, CEO Nick Wyatt, played by Gary Oldman, blackmails him into it. (I'm reading the book now.)

Will there be fans sleeping on the sidewalk outside the Rittenhouse Plaza for Harrison Ford like they did at AKA for Miley Cyrus? Don't laugh it could happen as I have been getting calls and emails from ladies and men of all ages wanting to meet him more than anyone else connected with the film ie I'm looking at you girlfriend, it's true. A few have been wives of notable men you might see at the Union League.

Monday night, Harrison Ford and the director of Paranoia, Robert Luketic had dinner and a business meeting tonight at R2L. (For more R2L celebrity sightings, see below.)

Happy Birthday to Paranoia costar Embeth Davidtz who just turned 47 this past Saturday. (Same day as my sister Tracy.)

(Thanks to Team Derek for the Harrison Ford photo above)
PhillyChitChat.com
Old 08-14-2012, 04:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Thank you Julie!
Old 08-16-2012, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

I found the book online, in Italian. I'm, predictably, too lazy to read it. Searching for words like cop, police, FBI, agent... didn't offer many results.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:22 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for trying, Misty.

A tweet from PhillyChitChat.com.

Quote:
Richard Dreyfuss is done filming. Josh Holloway comes back next week. Lucas Till leaves. #Paronoia filming over in 2wks til Dec
https://twitter.com/iPhillyChitChat/...88958147633152
Reply   Post New Thread