Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2016, 06:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

cool.
icon by
Old 09-20-2016, 11:23 AM
MST Manager

Ticket information in case anyone can go to the LOST concert.

https://secure.ticketsage.net/websal...es&evtid=14279
Old 09-20-2016, 12:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

thanks!
icon by
Old 09-22-2016, 11:28 AM
MST Manager

Article about the LOST concert. I hope we get some pics soon.

Quote:
'Rogue One' composer Michael Giacchino to conduct 'Lost' anniversary show at Ford amphitheater
Quote:
Twelve years have passed since the premiere of ABC’s hit series “Lost,” but die-hard fans are still as crazy about it as ever. So is Michael Giacchino, the man who composed the series’ music. To mark this latest anniversary, Giacchino will appear Thursday and Friday at the Ford amphitheater in Hollywood to conduct “We Have to Go Back: The ‘Lost’ Concert.”

Giacchino, recently tapped to score the new “Star Wars” film, “Rogue One,” will conduct the 44-piece Hollywood Studio Symphony Orchestra in 90 minutes of music from “Lost.” Videos and “other surprises” will be sprinkled throughout, says the show’s producer, Maria Giacchino, the composer’s older sister. “Lost” executive producer Carlton Cuse, star Josh Holloway and co-creator Damon Lindelof will host.

“ ‘Lost’ has an incredibly warm and enthusiastic fan base, and we always wanted to produce the definitive ‘Lost’ concert,” Maria Giacchino said, adding that about three years ago, she and her brother sent a tweet asking whether people in the Los Angeles area would want to see a “Lost” concert. The response was overwhelming, she said. The Giacchinos kept track of who responded and expect many of those people to be at these concerts, along with some of the show’s original crew.

“Michael says, ‘Lost’ was a show that made you think. It made you look within yourself, and that’s kind of what the music in this concert will do,” she said. “Plus, we brought the old band back together, so to speak, because we’re using some of the original studio musicians who did the score.”

Michael Giacchino, who won an Oscar for scoring the animated film “Up,” has composed music for “Star Trek” films, “Dawn of the Planet of the Apes” and “Jurassic World.”

Still, his sister said, when people ask him what his favorite score is, he slyly dodges the question and talks about the amazing experience of working on “Lost.”

“Hopefully ABC will say, ‘This is so great that you have to do it at every anniversary,’ ” the producer said of the upcoming concerts.

------------

We Have to Go Back: The “Lost” Concert

Where: Ford amphitheater, 2580 Cahuenga Blvd. E., Los Angeles

When: 8:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday

Tickets: $55-$125

Information: (323) 461-3673; www.fordtheatres.org
Truth or Not? 'Rogue One' composer Michael Giacchino to conduct 'Lost' anniversary show at Ford amphitheater
Old 09-22-2016, 11:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

hopefully and thanks.
icon by
Old 09-22-2016, 10:07 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
jntmusic #LOST live!!!! #previouslyonlost #joshholloway @m_giacchino
Old 09-23-2016, 10:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks!
icon by
Old 10-13-2016, 11:28 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
15 Stars You Forgot Appeared On Angel

Quote:
1. JOSH HOLLOWAY
Quote:
Josh Holloway’s appearance on Angel was so brief that he was only credited as “Good Looking Guy.” However, the actor actually had a role in a very important episode of the series: the pilot, “City Of,” playing one of the vampires who Angel slays in his save the cat moment.

Holloway would go on to have a lot more noticeable, less fatal roles, starting just a few years later when he made a starring turn as Sawyer on ABC’s mega hit, Lost. The role gave Holloway an indefinite amount of cool action star cred, and he was able to ride that momentum to appearances on Community and in action films like Mission: Impossible— Ghost Protocol, Paranoia and Sabotage. He also starred in the dance film Battle of the Year in 2013 before moving to the CBS drama Intelligence, which was canceled after one season. Holloway is currently starring in the USA series Colony, which, despite having a fairly under-the-radar first season, was renewed for a second season, which is set to premiere at some point in 2017.
The rest of the list is here. Daniel Dae Kim is on the list too.

15 Stars You Forgot Appeared On Angel
Old 10-13-2016, 12:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

I remember him on Angel!
icon by
Old 10-13-2016, 01:06 PM
MST Manager

I saw that episode because Josh was in it. Josh was so creepy with the make-up.
Old 10-16-2016, 01:38 AM
MST Manager

I wish I could bid for a set visit to Colony. The cause is a breast cancer charity.

Set Visit for Two to Colony - A Cause for Entertainment
Old 10-16-2016, 02:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for the link great they doing that.
icon by
Old 10-16-2016, 04:02 AM
MST Manager

It is great.
Old 11-16-2016, 11:18 PM
MST Manager

Season 2 of Josh's tv show Colony will debut on 12th January 2016. Slight spoilers if you haven't seen season 1.

Old 11-17-2016, 08:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for the tweet!
icon by
Closed Thread   Post New Thread