Vacations are great.
Old 07-25-2019, 05:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yes they are. I need one now
Old 07-25-2019, 06:17 AM
MST Manager

Old 01-19-2020, 02:08 PM
MST Manager

Josh will be in this show. I don't know what Apple TV is. I don't have it.

Quote:
Legendary filmmaker Steven Spielberg’s highly anticipated original anthology series, “Amazing Stories” will make its debut Friday, March 6 exclusively on Apple TV+. The premiere date and first look of the upcoming series were revealed today during the Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour.

A reimagining of the original anthology series, each episode of “Amazing Stories” will transport the audience to worlds of wonder through the lens of today’s most imaginative filmmakers, directors and writers. Spielberg will executive produce the series, from Amblin Television and Universal Studios.

“‘Amazing Stories’ is a beloved show that has captured our imaginations, and we couldn’t be more excited to share its next thrilling iteration with a global audience of all ages on Apple TV+,” said Matt Cherniss, head of development for Apple TV+.

Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz (“Lost,” “Once”) have been tapped as showrunners. Directors for the first season include Chris Long (“The Americans,” “The Mentalist”), Mark Mylod (“Succession,” “Game of Thrones”), Michael Dinner (“Unbelievable,” “Sneaky Pete”), Susanna Fogel (“Utopia,” “Play By Play”) and Sylvain White (“Stomp The Yard,” “The Rookie”).

Darryl Frank and Justin Falvey, co-Presidents of Amblin Television said: “Alongside our partners Universal TV and our showrunners Eddy and Adam, we’re honored to bring a new anthology of ‘Amazing Stories’ to audiences on Apple TV+, which serves as the perfect platform for us to deliver the emotionally engaging, wondrous tales that families can enjoy and experience together.”

The first image from the series provides a glimpse at ‘The Rift,’ one of five episodes that will debut on March 6. ‘The Rift’ is directed by Mark Mylod and stars Kerry Lynn Bishe, Whitney Coleman, Trisha Mashburn, Austin Stowell, Edward Burns and Juliana Canfield.

Talent from additional episodes includes Dylan O’Brien (“Maze Runner,” “Teen Wolf”),Victoria Pedretti (“You”), Josh Holloway (“Lost,” “Yellowstone”) Sasha Alexander (Rizzoli & Isles,” “Shameless”) and in his final role before passing away last October, Robert Forster.
Link
Old 01-19-2020, 04:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Oh yay!

I don't have Apple TV, so I don't know much about it.
Old 02-15-2020, 07:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulieter (View Post)
Josh will be in this show. I don't know what Apple TV is. I don't have it.

Link

It seems that Allocine has some pics of the Amazing Stories episode where will appear Josh... the release of this episode is still unknown (I don't think it will be on the first five on March 5th), but these pics has something creepy, aren't they?

Here's the link: Histoires Fantastiques : Photo Josh Holloway, Michelle Wilson - 10 sur 19 - AlloCiné

I think is a good material in case you need to open a specific thread about it :-)
Old 02-15-2020, 08:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thank you
Old 02-15-2020, 08:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle (View Post)

Thank you
You're welcome :-D
Old 02-15-2020, 08:47 AM
MST Manager

Thank you so much.

We will open a thread for it.
Old 02-15-2020, 08:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

Old 02-15-2020, 10:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdaZazza (View Post)

It seems that Allocine has some pics of the Amazing Stories episode where will appear Josh... the release of this episode is still unknown (I don't think it will be on the first five on March 5th), but these pics has something creepy, aren't they?

Here's the link: Histoires Fantastiques : Photo Josh Holloway, Michelle Wilson - 10 sur 19 - AlloCiné

I think is a good material in case you need to open a specific thread about it :-)
Here's the official source of the pics: https://apple-tv-plus-press.apple.co...azing-stories/

It seems I was wrong, his episode will be the fifth one, so it will air on 6th March! Nice!
Old 02-15-2020, 01:14 PM
MST Manager

Thank you!
Old 02-19-2020, 04:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

If you open Imdb today, the first thing you see is Josh, in the trailer for Amazing Stories (at least that's what I see )

https://www.imdb.com/?ref_=nv_home
icon by
Old 02-19-2020, 06:24 AM
MST Manager

That's the first thing I see too.