Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2008, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Josh/Evie #7: Mr. and Mrs. Cool Water

Welcome to the appreciation thread for Josh Holloway (Sawyer) and Evangeline Lilly (Kate)

Pictures of Evi and Josh:

2005 Emmy Awards
Season 2 DVD party

Icons:

Fanlist:
-Louise-
Olga *)
Demy
groovyk1
Hawthorn
KerBear
Crystaline
aprilshowers
Silver`eYe
Veronakat
sarah448
~Catrina~
_virgo_
~*Kaitlyn*~
Sawyer&Kate
Rebelle
Deiaa
Jay_ti
MusicofNight07
jhlover
othfan628
addicted2much
Insanitic
Shiri Appleby
NateScottLover
Nymph Marty
SharTheLove
~Amarula~
LillyLove
tatibsblp
Eloz
Littlemizz

Josh Quotes About Evie

My favourite moment was right before the kiss with Evi. The build-up to that – the excitement, the tension, the sex between them – is cool.

Of course, just as the director was about to push in for a close-up and the kiss, we had to wrap for the day. Talk about a bummer.

I did as many takes on the kiss scene as I could! Evi and I talked about it. I asked: "Do you want to do the Hollywood kiss or do you want to do a real kiss?" She was like: "I think we should do a real kiss"

Evi is truly amazing. She’s so giving as a person and actress and a pleasure to work with.

And Evangeline, the funniest thing… I've said, she's such a warrior… I had to keep throwing her that biscuit, and she'd miss a few, and she'd just pick it up, brush it off, and... [Holloway mimes throwing a biscuit in his mouth] I was like, 'Yeah!'"

" Evie and I have such a great friendship now. We so trust each other as actors, and that's so key, to be able to be vulnerable. To be able to really open up with each other, and we have a sold friendship and trust. And great relationship with my wife and her. There's a lot of trust there so we are able to actually live it, as best we can.”

"...One time when the whole cast was together eating dinner, I was sitting next to Josh Holloway, who plays Sawyer, and I turned to him and said, "Josh, how much of Sawyer is Josh?” He looked at me, with those dimples and that grin, and answered, "They're one and the same, honey." Then, I said to him, "How much of Kate do you think is me?” And, he just burst out laughing. "Do you even have to ask? You guys are the exact same person. You are Kate." And I started laughing. And said, "Not really. I think there's differences." He said, "There is not an iota of difference." "You are Kate. You're just not a criminal."

" We so trust each other as actors that we are able to actually live it. It's definately not a sexy thing when you've got 80 people [watching]! Well some people might like that- i don't know...[Laughs] Anyway, you get used to it. It's more of a choreographed dance, without it being too choreographed, especially when you're throwing each other into bars and stuff. I was like, "I'm sorry, Evie but i've got to!" and she's like, "go for it!" She's a warrior. I love that." New Magazine January 2007

Josh: "I love the fact that she's so small and frilly and a girl, but she is so willing to warrior up and take a beating on Lost. She's tough. A tough little tomboy."

Evie Quotes About Josh

I told Josh, "There is going to be a tongue in this kiss", and he said, "Fine by me!"

He’s the sweetest, most tender-hearted guy – and he’s sexy!

If you take Sawyer and make him really likable, you have Josh.

The sexiest thing about Josh is his dimples. He's just got such a beautiful, genuine smile — it shines from inside out. Because he plays a bad boy on the show, people assume that's how he really is. But Josh is the warmest-hearted guy and he's so chivalrous. He will always carry a bag for a girl or open the door for her, and it's a really, really attractive quality. In so many ways he's a good, old-fashioned Southern man. I think that Sawyer has a very big and vulnerable heart, and I think Josh does, too.

He's the guy who opens doors, carries the bags for woman and makes sure they feel protected. It's a very endearing quality.

The directors did an amazing job and Josh Holloway is just... he's just shining. I think that, of the people I started working with, he's one of the people I'm most impressed with. How he's grown and learned and he's been just stunning everyone with his performances.

I've watched him with women and he is an utter flirt. But it's genuinely sweet, because he makes women feel beautiful and special. My father was the exact same way, so I really understand Josh. Evangeline Lilly - Glamour Magazine

Josh actually DOES call me Freckles a lot off-screen because when he 1st read it he was like "Yeah, that's totally you! You're Freckles!"Evangeline Lilly - Season 2 DVD

I know that's really part of the Southern boy charm in him, part of how he makes people feel special... If i needed a shoulder to cry on, before anyone else in the cast, I'd go to Josh.

What was it like filming the sex scene with Sawyer earlier this series?
"I actually found that easier, as it was the second time I'd taken my clothes off and everything gets better with experience. Weirdly, I felt more covered because I was wrapped up by him. I felt safer."

I love him more than anything.

“When I look around everyday at work I think 'wow, what if tomorrow, I don’t know… Josh Holloway was killed off the show? That would mean I’m no longer working and living and breathing with Josh Holloway the way I do so often on the show.“

Josh/Evangeline - The Moments fanvid by Sam (Littlemizz)

Previous Threads
Josh/Evangeline Friendship Appreciation #1: Evi cant stop praising him!
http://www.fanforum.com/f227/josh-ev...-evi-62787546/
http://www.fanforum.com/f227/josh-ev...josh-62790932/
http://www.fanforum.com/f227/josh-ev...evie-62806652/
Josh/Evie #5: Josh is like the brother she's never had
http://www.fanforum.com/f227/josh-ev...josh-62826736/
http://www.fanforum.com/f227/josh-ev...ters-62834581/

Last edited by Hawthorn; 07-18-2008 at 03:26 PM
Old 04-15-2008, 01:30 AM
Master Fan

What such an appropiate title for the new Josh and Evie thread! :coll:

Thanks for starting it, Crystal.
Old 04-15-2008, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread, Crystal!
Old 04-15-2008, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the title .

Old 04-15-2008, 07:28 AM
Absolute Fan

can I be added on the list?
Old 04-15-2008, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Can i be added too? I love this thread..
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 04-15-2008, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread .

I love the title .
Old 04-15-2008, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I went ahead and added you, Martina and Shari.

We got the first pictures of the campaign Josh did for Cool Water last year in May, when he started to do promotion in Europe, so next month we could start to see something about Evi's campaign around.
Old 04-15-2008, 03:58 PM
Total Fan

I the new title!

Old 04-15-2008, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Fran, I sure hope. She may be in Europe this summer. And lots of interviews. Which inevitably means Josh talk.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Questions about Josh should be a given yes, and for once it won't have anything to do with the Lost triangle.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank goodness for that! I don't even read Evi's triangle interviews anymore. It's the same old garbage.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Evangeline tries hard to make sense out of a storyline which lost any logic a long time ago , and media don't give her a break asking always the same questions. Not that I can blame journalists considering TPTB do their best to pimp the romantic mess any chance they get.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

When TPTB give the triangle a break, the media will. And that'll be on a cold day in hell, unfortunately.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sometimes I love the fanboys for how strongly they criticize romance. I mean, I don't share their vision of the show as a giant video-game where the personal factor means very little compared to the plot and all the relationships are of no importance, but we, shippers, feed the vicious circle because we care about the triangle.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread