Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2014, 09:20 AM
MST Manager

I haven't seen The Walking Dead or Prison Break.
Old 10-21-2014, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

I like Sarah a lot as a person, but judging from her work on Prison Break and The Walking Dead, she doesn't appear to have much acting range. Hopefully, Katie will be more like Sarah's character in Prison Break and less like her role in The Walking Dead.

As for Josh, I'm glad that he's finally giving cable a shot although I wish he would have chosen a better project. Still, I'm going to give the pilot a shot. I love a well-told alien invasion story (and I'm still bitterly disappointed that "V" turned out to be such a colossal failure after a, IMO, promising pilot).
Old 10-22-2014, 02:14 AM
MST Manager

I hope it works out well for Josh. I wonder if they're going to start filming before Christmas.
Old 10-22-2014, 04:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulieter (View Post)
I hope it works out well for Josh. I wonder if they're going to start filming before Christmas.
According to this site, they will start filming November 1 in Los Angeles. We should be getting more casting news soon then.
Old 10-22-2014, 06:34 AM
MST Manager

Thank you very much, Alex. I'm looking forward to pics and casting news.
Old 10-22-2014, 01:50 PM
MST Manager

Casting news.

Quote:
In her first regular role since The Mentalist, Amanda Righetti has been cast opposite Josh Holloway and Sarah Wayne Callies in Colony, USA Network’s drama pilot from Carlton Cuse. A co-production between Legendary Television and Universal Cable Prods., Colony is a family drama/thriller about life in Los Angeles after a mysterious “foreign” occupation. Righetti will play Madeline, younger sister of Katie (Callies) and the mother of a diabetic child in need of insulin. She appeals to Katie for help but will do what it takes to protect her child and family in need.

Righetti was an original cast member on The Mentalist, co-starring on the CBS crime drama for five and a half seasons until her departure earlier this year. Her onscreen partner on The Mentalist, Owain Yeoman, also segued to a cable series, recently joining AMC drama Turn as a regular. Righetti, repped by UTA and Mosaic, most recently guest starred in the Chicago Fire/Chicago P.D. crossover event last spring.
Amanda Righetti Cast In Carlton Cuse’s Drama Pilot ‘Colony’ | Deadline
Old 10-23-2014, 07:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

it's getting better and better She is a great Actress, loved her on The Mentalist!
icon by
Old 10-23-2014, 09:05 AM
MST Manager

I didn't get round to seeing The Mentalist. Maybe I should.

I'm really looking forward to more news about this show.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

You should
icon by
Old 10-24-2014, 10:15 AM
MST Manager

Peter Jacobson, Gonzalo Menendez and Alex Neustaedter join Colony.

Quote:
House alum Peter Jacobson is set to co-star in Colony, USA Network’s drama pilot from Carlton Cuse. Additionally, Alex Neustaedter also has been cast as a regular and Gonzalo Menendez (The Dark Knight Rises) as recurring. A co-production between Legendary Television and Universal Cable Prods., Colony is a family drama/thriller about life in Los Angeles after a mysterious “foreign” occupation. Jacobson will play Alan Snyder, the savvy proxy governor of occupied Los Angeles who is under growing pressure to crush the resistance movement. Neustaedter, repped by Luber Roklin, Coast to Coast, and attorney Derek Kroeger, will play Bram, Will (Josh Holloway) and Katie’s (Sarah Wayne Callies) thoughtful son, forced to grow up fast after everything fell apart. Menendez, repped by BRS/Gage Talent Agency and Justice & Ponder, will play Captain Lagarza, the commanding officer of a special police unit that carries out missions for the occupational government.
Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez Join USA Pilot ‘Colony’ | Deadline

Last edited by Sulieter; 10-27-2014 at 03:44 AM
Old 10-25-2014, 11:34 PM
MST Manager

Colony will film in LA from 1st November to 21st November 2014.

Quote:
Colony

PERSONNEL:
April Webster, Casting Director

Ryan Condal, Executive Producer

Carlton Cuse, Executive Producer

PRODUCTION STATUS:
Pre-production/Upcoming

LINKS:
USA Network

April Webster & Associates

Legendary Entertainment

GENRES:
Drama

COMMENTS:
After Los Angeles is colonized, humans collaborate and rebel against the new order imposed by alien authorities.

With Josh Holloway, Amanda Righetti, Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter, and Sarah Wayne Callies.

Shoots Nov. 1, 2014-Nov. 21, 2014 in Los Angeles.

Produced by Legendary Entertainment. Scheduled to air on USA.
Colony - Production Listing | Backstage

Last edited by Sulieter; 10-27-2014 at 03:47 AM
Old 10-26-2014, 03:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for all the news
icon by
Old 10-26-2014, 04:38 AM
MST Manager

You're welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing pics.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

me too
icon by
Old 10-27-2014, 03:52 AM
MST Manager

I've edited two of my above posts to copy and paste the articles instead of just posting the links. I have had problems with copying and pasting but it's working fine now.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread