Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register
Old 10-10-2011, 03:13 PM
  #46
Fan Forum Star

 
Hawthorn's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 106,049
Yes, I think they balance each other and work together really well.
And Josh probably would be double as lazy without Yessica. J/k
__________________
VOTE for Chris Hemsworth ϟ

| | | | |
¤ Fran ¤ | icon © | tumblr
Hawthorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:41 PM
  #47
Elite Fan

 
Sulieter's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 34,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Yes, I think they balance each other and work together really well.
And Josh probably would be double as lazy without Yessica. J/k
Yes, he only needs some beer and a tent! He needs her for her organisational skills and she is the CIA of finance
Sulieter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:27 PM
  #48
Fan Forum Star

 
Crystaline's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 157,444
Yessica is the boss. Josh follows along.
__________________


Crystaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 05:34 PM
  #49
Fan Forum Star

 
Hawthorn's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 106,049
Maybe journalists should ask her what Josh is up to now, we might get straighter answers.
__________________
VOTE for Chris Hemsworth ϟ

| | | | |
¤ Fran ¤ | icon © | tumblr
Hawthorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:09 AM
  #50
Fan Forum Star

 
Crystaline's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 157,444
Seriously. She won't mince words.
__________________


Crystaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:26 AM
  #51
Master Fan

 
misteriosa's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 19,992
Why would we even need journalists. She goes online. She could register and from time to time personally inform us about Josh's plans.
__________________
misteriosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:08 AM
  #52
Elite Fan

 
Sulieter's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 34,063
She could be one of us
Sulieter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:57 PM
  #53
Fan Forum Star

 
Hawthorn's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 106,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
Why would we even need journalists. She goes online. She could register and from time to time personally inform us about Josh's plans.
Wife, not even when at my highest peak of optimism and stoned on chocolate I dream things *that* good and helpful could ever happen to us.
__________________
VOTE for Chris Hemsworth ϟ

| | | | |
¤ Fran ¤ | icon © | tumblr
Hawthorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:52 AM
  #54
Fan Forum Star

 
Crystaline's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 157,444
I wish! But then we'd have to watch what we say. Sorta.
__________________


Crystaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:52 AM
  #55
Master Fan

 
misteriosa's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 19,992
If she still checks to see what people are saying then maybe she she stumbled upon this forum too. Although it doesn't show up as one of the first results when you Google Josh.

But Yessica has probably been too busy since she gave birth so maybe she quit the internet.
__________________
misteriosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:59 AM
  #56
Elite Fan

 
Sulieter's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 34,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
If she still checks to see what people are saying then maybe she she stumbled upon this forum too. Although it doesn't show up as one of the first results when you Google Josh.

But Yessica has probably been too busy since she gave birth so maybe she quit the internet.
If you type in "josh holloway" AND lifetime AND five, this site comes up on the first page
Sulieter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:16 PM
  #57
Fan Forum Star

 
Crystaline's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 157,444
I do think Yessica is too busy being a mommy.
__________________


Crystaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 07:34 PM
  #58
Fan Forum Star

 
Hawthorn's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 106,049
Crys and I are still alive... so perhaps Yessica hasn't found this forum yet. *ponders*
__________________
VOTE for Chris Hemsworth ϟ

| | | | |
¤ Fran ¤ | icon © | tumblr
Hawthorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 12:23 AM
  #59
Master Fan

 
misteriosa's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 19,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulieter (View Post)
If you type in "josh holloway" AND lifetime AND five, this site comes up on the first page
But that's a lot to type. When you type only the basics - Josh Holloway - we're not there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Crys and I are still alive... so perhaps Yessica hasn't found this forum yet. *ponders*

You're crazy.
__________________
misteriosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 06:46 AM
  #60
Fan Forum Star

 
Hawthorn's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 106,049
I love you, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
But that's a lot to type. When you type only the basics - Josh Holloway - we're not there.
Do you think we could do something do improve that? I think the only effective way would be adding "Josh Holloway" to the titles of the threads. But that would make us look idiotic.
I thought the tags would suffice but apparently they aren't as effective as I thought.
__________________
VOTE for Chris Hemsworth ϟ

| | | | |
¤ Fran ¤ | icon © | tumblr
Hawthorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
josh holloway, yessica kumala


Forum Affiliates
Josh Holloway Online
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:17 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright © 1998-2014, Fan Forum.