Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2017, 02:09 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Great news for Colony fans as the show has just been renewed for a third season. The second season finale airs Thursday night (USA, 10 pm et/pt), and we have video of Josh Holloway talking about the “double-edged sword” aspect of doing the show. Plus, he talks about the “another world” aspect of Colony.

One reason Josh Holloway has enjoyed his Colony experience lies in the growth of the series’ storytelling, especially in relation to its ensemble cast. “I love the show because all of the other characters are so important,” said Holloway. “And they’re really starting to round out the other characters. It’s really becoming a true ensemble. If you’re Scully or Mulder in an hour drama you’re in trouble (laughs). You’re working 70 hour weeks and are lucky to see your family. I love the way Ryan and Carlton tell a story. Each character is important and they grow as time goes on.”

And just like past Cuse projects, Colony doesn’t rely on predictable narratives that eventually leave the viewer bored. “I feel the show still has the classic Carlton Cuse type of storytelling – the way Ryan (Condal) and him have created a large story that is unfolding,” said Holloway, who previously worked with Cuse on Lost. “The mysteries are unfolding, but along the way the questions are being answered. The ending of each season opens up another world and it’s true of this season as well.”

In the video below, Josh Holloway explains the double-edged sword aspect balancing Colony and his family life .
Short video of Josh talking about his children. Carlton Cuse is there too.

https://deepestdream.com/josh-hollow...lony-mysteries

Old 04-06-2017, 07:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

great tweet
icon by
Impossible Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 07:43 AM
MST Manager

It is. I have tweeted Stephen King to ask him if the thinks Josh should be in a Stephen King movie.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ good idea!
icon by
Old 04-06-2017, 09:08 AM
MST Manager

Sometimes you just have to push these things.
Old 04-06-2017, 02:33 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Jacob Buster Dishes on the Nickname Josh Holloway Gave Him on 'Colony'
Quote:
On Colony, Jacob Buster plays Charlie Sullivan, a boy in a post-apocalyptic world who was separated from his family for over a year. Serious stuff, right? Even though he took on such a dramatic role, the young actor confessed that the on-set environment has a much lighter vibe than the dystopia portrayed in the series. He revealed that his on-screen dad, Josh Holloway — who famously played Sawyer on the television show Lost — is totally a funny guy. Need proof?

When asked about his favorite behind-the-scenes memory from filming the show, Jacob shared a hilarious story from set. While he was explaining the definition of "eyebrows on fleek" to his co-star Carolyn Michelle Smith, Josh came up with the funniest nickname for him. Surprisingly, it has to do with Justin Bieber!

"Josh always makes things light and fun, as much as he can anyway. Just like his character on Lost, he always gives people nicknames, but I didn't have one yet. I was talking to Carolyn about her eyebrows being on fleek between setups one day. Josh asked what fleek meant. I said, 'It means perfect. On point.' He said, 'I'm gonna call you Fleek. But, wait, you need a last name.' He thought and came up with Skieber," Jacob dished before the second season finale.

"I was like, 'What? Why?' He said, 'You know, like Justin Bieber. Fleek Skieber.' So now, he calls me Fleek Skieber. When I leave the set I point at him and say 'Fleek Skieber, out!' He gives me one of those nods you've seen him do in a hundred episodes. Super cool to have a nickname from Sawyer!"
Quote:
Um, totally! It sounds like he has a great relationship with Josh and seems like they've seriously bonded on set. The series was recently renewed for Season 3, so viewers can expect a lot more of Jacob on TV. He previously appeared on shows like The Thundermans and in the holiday movie The Christmas Project, but Colony is truly his breakout role.
'Colony's Jacob Buster Reveals What Josh Holloway Is Really Like - J-14
Old 04-07-2017, 01:41 AM
MST Manager

Old 04-07-2017, 07:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Terry is to busy but that won't stop him
icon by
Old 04-07-2017, 07:54 AM
MST Manager

True.
Old 04-07-2017, 08:57 AM