Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2008, 05:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
I hope he'll go back to the island by the end of the season, maybe in the 3-hours finale.

I'm willing to pay him.

It'll be interesting to see how things go down since we know Sayid gets off the island and we still don't know what's up with Desmond.

Quote:
Now, one great thing would be to get the promo pics for 4x10.
I think that photo with Kate and Jack will probably be one of them so it's more likely that we'll get more beach photos. I just wish we'll see some with Sawyer.

OT: Have you voted?
Old 04-13-2008, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
It'll be interesting to see how things go down since we know Sayid gets off the island and we still don't know what's up with Desmond.
We know the freighter folks aren't the ones who rescue the O6, so at some point both Sayid and Desmond should get off that boat... don't know how, and what will happen after that.
Quote:
I just wish we'll see some with Sawyer.
That's the important thing. I think we should get something. If the Jack6Claire siblings reveal take place in this episode as I think, then we should get some Claire pics, and she is with Sawyer.
Quote:
Have you voted?
Nope. I'm going around dinner time or tomorrow morning.
And it's ridiculous but I'm still unsure about who to vote for.
Old 04-13-2008, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's the important thing. I think we should get something. If the Jack6Claire siblings reveal take place in this episode as I think, then we should get some Claire pics, and she is with Sawyer.
So, you think Jack will find out they are related or Claire will?

Quote:
Nope. I'm going around dinner time or tomorrow morning.
And it's ridiculous but I'm still unsure about who to vote for.
Tomorrow morning? How much time to you have to vote?
Old 04-13-2008, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
So, you think Jack will find out they are related or Claire will?
I think Jack will find out in the FF (with Christian being there - whatever this Christian is, lol).
Quote:
Tomorrow morning? How much time to you have to vote?
Today, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., and tomorrow from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Old 04-13-2008, 08:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think Jack will find out in the FF (with Christian being there - whatever this Christian is, lol).
Nice idea. I bet that's why he doesn't want to see Aaron.
It's a lame excuse in my opinion but that's what I'm going with.

I also thin ep 10 might show us how Jack got into his season 3 finale state and the finale will show us what happened after that.

Quote:
Today, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., and tomorrow from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
We usually vote from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Old 04-13-2008, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Nice idea. I bet that's why he doesn't want to see Aaron.
It's a lame excuse in my opinion but that's what I'm going with.
It's lame no matter what the details or what happened to Claire are, and I can't believe they're setting up such a contrived excuse to create an obstacle between Kate and Jack, but looks like it's the case. BTW, the idea Jack and Kate would be a happy family if only he wasn't eaten inside by guilt or whatever issues he has, kills what what left of my respect for the writing of the romantic relationships in this show and any remaining attachment I had for my ship. This mess is just worse than a soap-opera.
(When do you place the kiss, before or after TTLG?)
Quote:
I also thin ep 10 might show us how Jack got into his season 3 finale state and the finale will show us what happened after that.
I don't know how to imagine the finale, that sighting of Ben and Sun put me this weird idea of Ben recruiting all the O6 to decide a plan or something, which is a quite ridiculous scenario and a spy story cliché but I can't help myself, lol.
Quote:
We usually vote from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m.
We give more chances predicting the voters' laziness.
Old 04-13-2008, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's lame no matter what the details or what happened to Claire are, and I can't believe they're setting up such a contrived excuse to create an obstacle between Kate and Jack, but looks like it's the case. BTW, the idea Jack and Kate would be a happy family if only he wasn't eaten inside by guilt or whatever issues he has, kills what what left of my respect for the writing of the romantic relationships in this show and any remaining attachment I had for my ship. This mess is just worse than a soap-opera.

Quote:
(When do you place the kiss, before or after TTLG?)
After.

Quote:
I don't know how to imagine the finale, that sighting of Ben and Sun put me this weird idea of Ben recruiting all the O6 to decide a plan or something, which is a quite ridiculous scenario and a spy story cliché but I can't help myself, lol.
Well, it does look like Lost will become some kind of conspiracy show so your scenario is possible.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
After.
I was tempted to put it before, instead, you know Jack and Kate being close and kissing before he has the epiphany about the "wrong" they're living in.
Quote:
Well, it does look like Lost will become some kind of conspiracy show so your scenario is possible.
I wouldn't mind that much the conspiracy angle, if Ben wasn't the Big Boss of the story.

P.S. I'm still trying to find something to put in the OP. I won't leave our little thread naked.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was tempted to put it before, instead, you know Jack and Kate being close and kissing before he has the epiphany about the "wrong" they're living in.
I just think it would be an extreme waste of time, but who knows.

Quote:
P.S. I'm still trying to find something to put in the OP. I won't leave our little thread naked.
Lol
Have you tried to make some kind of Gone With The Wind manipulation?

I think Kristin could finally put up some video tomorrow.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I just think it would be an extreme waste of time, but who knows.
Well, isn't that what they do best with J/K?
Quote:
Have you tried to make some kind of Gone With The Wind manipulation?
The official movie poster didn't give me any idea, basically it's just Rhed and Scarlett in a super romantic pose, I should have to cut them off and put Sawyer on the cneter with simply the text above him.
http://images.art.com/images/product...0/10281600.jpg
Quote:
I think Kristin could finally put up some video tomorrow.
Seriously. There are only 10 days before Lost comes back on air.
Old 04-13-2008, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well, isn't that what they do best with J/K?
Right, all those "obstacles" that aren't actually there and people in love would have no problem overcoming.

Quote:
The official movie poster didn't give me any idea, basically it's just Rhed and Scarlett in a super romantic pose, I should have to cut them off and put Sawyer on the cneter with simply the text above him.
http://images.art.com/images/product...0/10281600.jpg
If you can find the right cap, I think it could work.

Quote:
Seriously. There are only 10 days before Lost comes back on air.
And the promos are already running.
Plus, other people have already revealed their secrets from the set.
Old 04-13-2008, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Right, all those "obstacles" that aren't actually there and people in love would have no problem overcoming.
What I love the most in the J/K interaction is the empty drama. Problems and silences that should make my heart ache and instead I want to slap on the head whoever wrote those scenes.

Oh, and naturally, how awesome is it that Sawyer's reaction to the idea of a baby makes Kate fly away from Otherville at the speed of sound, while Jack getting emo over her raising his nephew results in an invite to visit them when he will be ready?
Super awesome.

Sorry for the shipper digression, we said we wouldn't give importance to the kiss and anything... so back to Sawyer now.
Quote:
If you can find the right cap, I think it could work.
You mean simply photoshoping Josh/Sawyr on Clark Gable's place, or changing the whole central part eliminating Rhett and Scarlett completely?
Quote:
And the promos are already running.
Plus, other people have already revealed their secrets from the set.
And if she isn't quick someone could post whatever news she has.
Even if it's just some cuteness from the set and no spoiler, the sooner we get it the better. The week 4x09 airs everyone will talk about Lost, Kristin should take her chances now.
Old 04-13-2008, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
What I love the most in the J/K interaction is the empty drama. Problems and silences that should make my heart ache and instead I want to slap on the head whoever wrote those scenes.

Oh, and naturally, how awesome is it that Sawyer's reaction to the idea of a baby makes Kate fly away from Otherville at the speed of sound, while Jack getting emo over her raising his nephew results in an invite to visit them when he will be ready?
Super awesome.

But Jack's problems and actions are always justifiable.
Sawyer, on the other hand, is always wrong.

Quote:
You mean simply photoshoping Josh/Sawyr on Clark Gable's place, or changing the whole central part eliminating Rhett and Scarlett completely?
Eliminating them both?
I don't know. You probably have some better idea.

Quote:
And if she isn't quick someone could post whatever news she has.
Even if it's just some cuteness from the set and no spoiler, the sooner we get it the better. The week 4x09 airs everyone will talk about Lost, Kristin should take her chances now.
Right. We only want what's best for her and her site.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
But Jack's problems and actions are always justifiable.
Sawyer, on the other hand, is always wrong.
I could almost believe that, if I didn't watch the show.
Quote:
Eliminating them both?
I don't know. You probably have some better idea.
So I keep only the background and the text (slightly modified) and get rid of the rest?

And the best part is that I'm talking like I knew how to use photoshop, lol.
Quote:
Right. We only want what's best for her and her site.
What can I say? I have a big heart.

Don't you think it's a bit weird that Sayid has a big role in the FF, or he is the focus of the off-island part, but we know 0 about him and the freighter situation in this episode? No photo, no scene in the promo, no mention in the description, no spoilers.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So I keep only the background and the text (slightly modified) and get rid of the rest?

And the best part is that I'm talking like I knew how to use photoshop, lol.

I have no idea what I'm talking about. You should just do whatever you think would be best.

Quote:
Don't you think it's a bit weird that Sayid has a big role in the FF, or he is the focus of the off-island part, but we know 0 about him and the freighter situation in this episode? No photo, no scene in the promo, no mention in the description, no spoilers.
It is and that was actually the first clue that the FF wouldn't be his.

I've seen some speculations around which say that doctor's body, examined by Jack, might arrive to the beach but that we'll still see him on the freighter. It would have something to do with messed up time.

Maybe we'll see some scenes of Sayid and Desmond interacting with the crew.

BTW WEhen are we expecting ep 10 press release to come out? Tomorrow?
I so want to know if Elizabeth had anything to do with it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread