Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2008, 04:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Sorry about my previous comment, I hadn't heard about Emma, and forgot about the name Cyril. You can tell I haven't been exactly following the news. (a side effect of being fed up with the political situation here)
I hope your area is safe from the tempest.
I think Cyril was worse in Berlin. Nothing happened were I live as far as I can see. And don´t worry Fran, domestic policy is as tiresome and boring over here too. But you somehow one can never escape the weather forecast they even mention that on CNN

Quote:
I knew the storm was threatening Germany and that's why I mentioned it to Alexa. I completely missed out on the updates which said it could bring trouble to the rest of Europe, including my county. But all is good now. We've been spared.
That was so sweet of you Misty I´m happy to hear you´ve been spared!

Quote:
Nooooooooo! You can't join Misty with that speculation! I need you with me on the optimistic side! We just got the reassurance that Sawyer is safe this season, I can't deal with the thought of losing Sayid replacing that scare, lol.
but it would be cruel, you know. Give us Sawyer and therefore sacrifice Sayid. I´d seriously be as mad at the writers then too

Quote:
Talking seriously, I think it would be too much to kill two main characters in one season (Jin in the first part, Sayid in the second - 'cause the producers have said we'll find out the identity of the person in the coffin this year).
True but as far as I understood, the future deaths won´t affect the presence of the characters in "on island time".
Quote:
Also, I still find hard to imagine Kate react like that to Sayid, because it looks like whatever he's doing for Ben, is to stop an even bigger enemy.
I don´t know after Eggtown, were we met "selfish&coldhearted b!tch" Kate...it wouldn´t surprise me. Looking at the airport scene now she sure apperaed a bit smug and had this "holier than you" attitude towards "conflicted and on the edge" Jack...

Hehe and I still didn´t watch "The constant" ... mom was and had to process the info...with me explaining it all to her (including Eggtown) but I saw an icon..Des&Penny shared a phone call *awwwwwwwww*

Thanks for the Post Produxtion Spoiler Snippet Misty! Sounds so very NOT interesting Couldn´t care less about Goodwin. I hated him. Simple as that and I was happy Anna L solved that problem...

Anyway, have a great Sunday Ladies!

Last edited by ALEXA82; 03-02-2008 at 04:27 AM
Old 03-02-2008, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
How does it feel to be governmentless?
If it weren't for the fact that I already know who will be the new leader after the upcoming elections and I hate him and his coalition fiercely... it wouldn't be that bad.
Thanks! That snippet is exciting like a cup of camomille tea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXA82 (View Post)
I think Cyril was worse in Berlin. Nothing happened were I live as far as I can see. And don´t worry Fran, domestic policy is as tiresome and boring over here too. But you somehow one can never escape the weather forecast they even mention that on CNN
I'm glad everything is ok where you and Misty live.
Quote:
True but as far as I understood, the future deaths won´t affect the presence of the characters in "on island time".
But they're going down with that route with Jin as well. If Jin died on the island, then I would consider that scenario, but both deaths happening in flashforward time and both hitting members of the O6 feels weird to me.
But of course, at first I thought the Aaron thing was laughable and weird as well,
Quote:
so I can't say there is anything impossible on this show.
I don´t know after Eggtown, were we met "selfish&coldhearted b!tch" Kate...it wouldn´t surprise me. Looking at the airport scene now she sure apperaed a bit smug and had this "holier than you" attitude towards "conflicted and on the edge" Jack...
But Jack said the person in the coffin wasn't neither "family or friend", and he knows Sayid would never "sell his soul" to Ben for anything less than one hell of a good reason.

I can't believe in the Sayid scenario, until I get a spoiler.

Have a great day Alexa!

From US Weekly via DarkUFO, another bit of info about The Other Woman:
Quote:
Juliet is given an unsavory mission by someone from her past. Plus, Ben offers Locke a deal — which could leave Sawyer irked.
Will Sawyer have to slap a bitch?
Go James! I was waiting for him to react.
Old 03-02-2008, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXA82 (View Post)
Thanks for the Post Produxtion Spoiler Snippet Misty! Sounds so very NOT interesting Couldn´t care less about Goodwin. I hated him. Simple as that and I was happy Anna L solved that problem...

Quote:
From US Weekly via DarkUFO, another bit of info about The Other Woman:

Juliet is given an unsavory mission by someone from her past. Plus, Ben offers Locke a deal — which could leave Sawyer irked.

Will Sawyer have to slap a bitch?
Go James! I was waiting for him to react.
I just hope US Weekly is reliable enough.
What Magazine published those "spoilers" about Michael's episode?
Old 03-02-2008, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I just hope US Weekly is reliable enough.
What Magazine published those "spoilers" about Michael's episode?
I think it was The Enquirer.
Truth to be told, I have no idea about both of them, my knowledge of American magazines when it comes to Lost is limited to TV Guide and EW.
I hope Lyly got the quote from a reliable source, too, because there was no scan or link.
Old 03-02-2008, 07:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think it was The Enquirer.
Truth to be told, I have no idea about both of them, my knowledge of American magazines when it comes to Lost is limited to TV Guide and EW.
I hope Lyly got the quote from a reliable source, too, because there was no scan or link.
heatherlar posted the scan on FB's - http://http://www.fishbiscuitland.co...=181&start=170

"The Other Woman" Preview from UGO.com - http://http://www.ugo.com/tv/lost/?cur=previews-6
Quote:
I'm feeling a bit of nostalgia over previewing "The Other Woman," because I was onset during the filming! What is it like being on the set of Lost? Enormously interesting; Lost has a crew that just makes visiting a special experience from beginning to end. Since they know I was there, and I made certain promises to certain people, I have to be a bit restrained on what I can say about what went on in the actual episode. Luckily for us, there is already a bit out there.

Lost 4.06 "The Other Woman" concerns Juliet's encounter with one of the mysterious "others." This person tells Juliet that she must stop Daniel and Charlotte from what they are doing, no matter what. What are they doing? That's a very good question, particularly in the wake of the huge download that was "The Constant."

A few assumptions can be made. We know for sure that Daniel understands the forces that exist on the island. It seems likely that Charlotte is aware of what the Dharma Initiative was involved in, she definitely knew exactly where to look for the Dharma collar on that polar bear in "Confirmed Dead." We know from the San Diego Comic Con video that there is another Dharma station called "The Orchid," which is somehow connected to duplicating bunnies. See where I'm going with this?

In the preview tacked on at the end of "The Constant," we see Charlotte cold cocking Kate, and Charlotte and Daniel in hazmat suits working in what appears to be, yes, a Dharma station. Charlotte also says something to the extent of "If you want to stop us, you'll have to kill us." Something tells me Daniel isn't going to be okay with that proposition.

As for what I saw, I can tell you I went to 'Otherton' and hung out for an afternoon. Michael Emerson, Josh Holloway, Jorge Garcia, and Elizabeth Mitchell were there along with a few secret people. The shooting was insanely repetitive, as you can imagine, and was testament to that crews dedication to getting things 'just right.' At the time we were visiting I knew nothing about season 4, so what I was seeing made absolutely no sense. As the season has rolled on it has made more and more sense every week, but the fact that I can't tell you what was going should indicate that there ARE big surprises yet to come. Otherton is nowhere near getting back to normal.
I think Juliet is staying on the island.
I hope there will be plenty of Sawyer in thes and upcoming episodes.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
heatherlar posted the scan on FB's - http://http://www.fishbiscuitland.co...=181&start=170
Thanks sweetheart!
Not that I didn't trust Lily, but not knwing where she read/saw the snippet.

I have trust issues.

Thanks for the UGO preview as well!
Quote:
I think Juliet is staying on the island.
I'm really hoping that's the case.

What I don't understand is why Juliet has to stop Daniel and Charlotte, if it's a sign that she still has Ben's interest in mind, or doesn't want a certain thing revealed/stopped/activated because it might harm all the people on the island...
Quote:
I hope there will be plenty of Sawyer in thes and upcoming episodes.
I wan't hopeful for 4x06 and 4x07, but maybe I was wrong.

What do you think is Ben doing/looking at in this promo pic:
Lost Photo Gallery - 4x06: The Other Woman Promotional Photos/LOST Y4 078 002
?
Old 03-02-2008, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
What I don't understand is why Juliet has to stop Daniel and Charlotte, if it's a sign that she still has Ben's interest in mind, or doesn't want a certain thing revealed/stopped/activated because it might harm all the people on the island...
It might have something to do with the Temple. Somebody on the Fuse speculated that this station might have something to do with the volcano. Darlton have dropped a few hints about it.

I wouldn't mind Juliet still having some loyalty left for Ben, but I'm not sure that's the case. It seems to me like she has some info about the things on the island but she doesn not know what the bigger picture is all about.

She could demand some answers from Ben or warn him about Harper.

Quote:
I wan't hopeful for 4x06 and 4x07, but maybe I was wrong.
I'm still not sure about ep 7, but I hope he'll play an important part in ep 6.

That photo DocArzt took with ME was shot during the day.
So I'll assume the scene he's talking about also happens in daylight.
Maybe Sawyer and Hurley are looking at Juliet or maybe they are all looking at the volcano?

Quote:
What do you think is Ben doing/looking at in this promo pic:
Lost Photo Gallery - 4x06: The Other Woman Promotional Photos/LOST Y4 078 002
?
He's watching TV?
I have no idea. Maybe he and Locke are inside of the house when Sawyer and the rest of the people notice something strange. Then they leave to see what's going on.

BTW I hope Sawyer being irked with Locke has nothing to do with Kate.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It might have something to do with the Temple. Somebody on the Fuse speculated that this station might have something to do with the volcano. Darlton have dropped a few hints about it.

I wouldn't mind Juliet still having some loyalty left for Ben, but I'm not sure that's the case. It seems to me like she has some info about the things on the island but she doesn not know what the bigger picture is all about.

She could demand some answers from Ben or warn him about Harper.
She's trying to stop Sun from going to Otherville in ep. 7, so I don't know how to connect Juliet and Ben right now.

Volcanos, Tsunami... That's going to be a nice and peaceful end of the year on Craphole Island.
Quote:
That photo DocArzt took with ME was shot during the day.
So I'll assume the scene he's talking about also happens in daylight.
Maybe Sawyer and Hurley are looking at Juliet or maybe they are all looking at the volcano?
I thought maybe Sawyer's WTF face in the promo could be his reaction to the sight of Ben being freed, but his face looks shocked but not angered:
Lost Photo Gallery - Last additions/otherwomanpre07
Quote:
He's watching TV?
I have no idea. Maybe he and Locke are inside of the house when Sawyer and the rest of the people notice something strange. Then they leave to see what's going on.
That makes sense.
Of course I had to go with the wild guess and say he was in front of a computer/screen moving money around the globe for Miles.
Quote:
BTW I hope Sawyer being irked with Locke has nothing to do with Kate.
I don't think we'll have to worry about that. The "banishment" thing was already brought up, and Kate decided to leave for everything but that.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
She's trying to stop Sun from going to Otherville in ep. 7, so I don't know how to connect Juliet and Ben right now.
Maybe something bad happens in Othersville in ep 6 or she knows something bad will happen there soon.

Quote:
Volcanos, Tsunami... That's going to be a nice and peaceful end of the year on Craphole Island.
If that's what it takes for Sawyer to do something, I say bring it on.

Quote:
I thought maybe Sawyer's WTF face in the promo could be his reaction to the sight of Ben being freed, but his face looks shocked but not angered:
Lost Photo Gallery - Last additions/otherwomanpre07
maybe he's shocked at first but will soon get angry.

Quote:
Of course I had to go with the wild guess and say he was in front of a computer/screen moving money around the globe for Miles.

From UGO preview:

Michael Emerson, Josh Holloway, Jorge Garcia, and Elizabeth Mitchell were there along with a few secret people.

I doubt he would've mentioned them if they were unimportant.
Maybe Harper or the freighter crew?

Do you have ep 6 guest list?
Old 03-02-2008, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Maybe something bad happens in Othersville in ep 6 or she knows something bad will happen there soon.
You're right.

JULIET GO SAVE MY PREVIOUS SAWYER, MOVE!

Quote:
If that's what it takes for Sawyer to do something, I say bring it on.
It feels good to be able to say that not worrying he could get killed off by some disaster. *sends flowers to Kristin*
Quote:
maybe he's shocked at first but will soon get angry.
Could be. I remember the screencaps but not the promo in the details, I'll go watch it again.
Quote:
From UGO preview:

Michael Emerson, Josh Holloway, Jorge Garcia, and Elizabeth Mitchell were there along with a few secret people.

I doubt he would've mentioned them if they were unimportant.
Maybe Harper or the freighter crew?
I don't know... Doc Arzt kind of gets easily excited.. what if it's Frogurt?
Maybe a bunch of kids. *____*
Quote:
Do you have ep 6 guest list?
Here you go:
Quote:
Guest starring are Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte, Alan Dale as Charles Widmore, Andrea Roth as Harper, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly/Tom and Brett Cullen as Goodwin.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It feels good to be able to say that not worrying he could get killed off by some disaster. *sends flowers to Kristin*
Sorry about the whole Sawyer will die thing I tortured you with for months.

Quote:
Could be. I remember the screencaps but not the promo in the details, I'll go watch it again.
Tell me if you see something different.

Quote:
I don't know... Doc Arzt kind of gets easily excited.. what if it's Frogurt?
Maybe a bunch of kids. *____*
Aww, it breaks my heart to tell you this but maybe you should give up on kids appearing on the island and Sawyer having a storyline with them.

Quote:
Here you go:

Guest starring are Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte, Alan Dale as Charles Widmore, Andrea Roth as Harper, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly/Tom and Brett Cullen as Goodwin.
There's my answer.
He's on the boat.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Sorry about the whole Sawyer will die thing I tortured you with for months.
You trained me for the rough times.
Quote:
Tell me if you see something different.
Nope. I have the promo downloaded on my pc and the only thing I can say is that in both the Sawyer frams, he has a WTF face. Even in the first one, it's not worry but WTF-ing, imo.
Quote:
Aww, it breaks my heart to tell you this but maybe you should give up on kids appearing on the island and Sawyer having a storyline with them.
... ...

This reality sucks. Can I reject it?
Quote:
There's my answer.
He's on the boat.
That's cool. I forgot about his presence in this episode - unless it's something super weird as Ben talking to him via video-conference in a FB.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Nope. I have the promo downloaded on my pc and the only thing I can say is that in both the Sawyer frams, he has a WTF face. Even in the first one, it's not worry but WTF-ing, imo.
Thanks, my video/caps expert.

Quote:
... ...

This reality sucks. Can I reject it?
Sure you can, but don't come crying when you find out there are no more kids on the island.

Quote:
I forgot about his presence in this episode - unless it's something super weird as Ben talking to him via video-conference in a FB.
I have to admit your spec sounds more believable.
Old 03-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Sure you can, but don't come crying when you find out there are no more kids on the island.
If those kids came out one of these days (because I'm counting on the Others popping out from the bushes sooner or later, you wait and see), I'm going to post a Told You So in font size 86.

The kids are there, soemwhere! I mean, they can't be dead because OMG-too-sad-it's-Disney-don't-you-dare-D&C, Smoky isn't interested because they're too pure/too little memory to suck, they couldn't leave the island because of the hatch explosion.
Quote:
I have to admit your spec sounds more believable.
More than Ben accessing his bank account in Liechtenstein via internet?

A question: do you know what will Issue #16 of Lost Magazine feature? The Evi interview was in #15, right, and don't they put a short summary for the following issue at the end, or on the website?
Old 03-02-2008, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
If those kids came out one of these days (because I'm counting on the Others popping out from the bushes sooner or later, you wait and see), I'm going to post a Told You So in font size 86.
I'm sure you'll do it.

Quote:
The kids are there, soemwhere! I mean, they can't be dead because OMG-too-sad-it's-Disney-don't-you-dare-D&C, Smoky isn't interested because they're too pure/too little memory to suck, they couldn't leave the island because of the hatch explosion.
That's easily solved.
They simply won't mention the kids again.

Quote:
More than Ben accessing his bank account in Liechtenstein via internet?

That would actually be very cool. Most of their literary references consist only of sticking a book in Sawyer's hands. How about some politics inspired humour.

Quote:
A question: do you know what will Issue #16 of Lost Magazine feature? The Evi interview was in #15, right, and don't they put a short summary for the following issue at the end, or on the website?
From this thread on the Fuselage - http://http://www.thefuselage.com/Th...ad.php?t=88719
Quote:
Sun, Juliet and Sayid are on the cover. Subject to change of course. Jin is on the cover of the version released in comic books shops.
Quote:
An interview with Yunjin Kim and Elizabeth Mitchell, Doctor Artz's memorable moments and how they make locations in Hawaii look like locations around the globe.