Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-24-2007, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Laguna Beach News/Rumors: Because these kids are just getting bigger and bigger.

Continue, yo.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Interview with Jessica

Quote:
In an exclusive interview with 24Sizzler.com, Laguna Beach hottie Jessica Smith — who pled guilty on misdemeanor DUI charges this month — shares some sound advice for fellow DUIer Lindsay Lohan.

“I think she needs real help, not Promises-type of help with massages and everything,” Jessica told 24Sizzler.com Wednesday morning from a Starbucks in her hometown. “She needs to go to a real place to address her problem. The bottom line is she needs help. She keeps messing up.”

Jessica tells 24Sizzler.com Lindsay shouldn’t get off easy, just because of her superstar status. “I think she deserves whatever punishment she gets. If she gets off just because she’s Lindsay Lohan, that’s ridiculous. If someone slaps her on the wrist, and is like, ‘oh, you bad girl,’ she won’t learn her lesson.”

Jessica was charged last March after a car she was driving slammed into the back of another car, reportedly causing “great bodily injury” to people in both cars. She was sentenced to three years probation and ordered to attend one MADD meeting and serve 80 hours of community service. Jessica says she’s come to peace with her own sentence: “I drank and drove. There’s no excuse for that. I think anything that I got, and if I said it was unfair, would be ridiculous, because I did something wrong.”

And she’s quick to add, “My situation is different [from Lindsay], because it’s not like it was my third time. She’s just out of rehab and she has an ankle bracelet. I think that’s odd. I got 80 hours of community service and I didn’t have anything on my record.”

So does Lindsay deserve jailtime? “I would say sure, but jail is scary,” Jessica says. “Some people just don’t belong in jail. You go crazy in jail. I thought it was unfair that Paris [Hilton] went to jail.”

The 19-year-old student says she feels for Lindsay’s DUI woes, though. “It was horrible. It was embarassing. I can only imagine what she’s going through. It was so embarassing for me, that it must have been like 150 times worse for her because she’s so big. She should just ignore what people say.”

Jessica also says she’s a changed woman because of her DUI bust. “I barely drink anymore, because if anything was to happen when I was drunk, I would go to jail for 90 days,” she tells 24Sizzler.com. “I learned my lesson. I don’t want to embarrass my family. I think the one way to show I’ve learned my lesson, is to show I’ve changed.”
Old 07-25-2007, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

aw, jessica...so mature!
Old 07-25-2007, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aw, Jess is so mature. I love it.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

According to Lauren's mom, Kathy, her clothing line is scheduled to debut on September 15, 2007. Lauren has been casting models for her look book recently. She also told me that there are several media sources already have the exclusive on the details of the clothing line and it's top secret for now! As soon as I find out more details I will let you all know!

laurenconrad.net
Old 07-25-2007, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's awesome! I can't wait until it's revealed!
Old 07-25-2007, 11:45 PM
Addicted Fan

I really like Jessica's interview... it's great that she talked about it! She is a really mature girl!

The newest US weekly magazine has a Lauren report in it!

icon: docent12
Old 07-26-2007, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Is that the one about getting her body makeover or whatever?
Old 07-26-2007, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

ooh, i can't wait to see her clothing line.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:54 PM
Absolute Fan

I hope she is really successful with the clothing line! I'd totally buy her clothes!
Old 07-26-2007, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder what the name will be!
Old 07-27-2007, 12:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Are her clothes expensive or aren't they! I'd love to buy something =)

icon: docent12
Old 07-27-2007, 01:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Jason Wahler to Judge: I'm Done Being a Dumbass

Jason Wahler is trying to get his act together -- good luck!

TMZ was in court today as a judge praised the former "Laguna Beach" a-hole for his progress, saying, "You're doing quite well, stay on the road."

Wahler plead no contest in March to one count of battery, after he was arrested last September for punching a tow truck driver. As a result, he was ordered to go to rehab, complete 36 hours of anger management and attend AA meetings -- all of which he has done. All he has left to do is pay a $120 fine by September of 2008.

Jason's legal troubles are not over, however, as he is still contending with an assault and criminal trespass charge in Seattle.

from TMZ.com
Theres also a video on the site with a little interview with Jason. He says hes filming for season 3 of the Hills and also has a show coming up on MTV, but he wasn't allowed to talk about.

I am/was as big of a Jason skeptic as anyone, but in the interview he seemed really sincere about rehab helping him and wanting to turn his life around.
Old 07-27-2007, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope he stays clean.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

Me too.

I'm really excited for Lauren's clothing line!

Now that all my faith is gone. Now that all the trust is gone. Can I still believe you?
Life's a bitch, people suck. Then you die.