Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-08-2007, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Hills #8: We want more Lo, Brody & Whitney, and less Speidi & Justin Bobby!

By: Britney.

Last edited by same old story; 11-08-2007 at 11:36 PM
Old 11-08-2007, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

In regards to the article brought over from ONTD ... Meh. Hardly anything concrete. Ohhhh, a source! A witness! Show me pictures, or you've got nothing.

It's been rumored that they've made up a few times, and that doesn't seem to have been the case any other time, so ...
Old 11-08-2007, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

Whatever. I'm just getting annoyed that Lauren keeps getting played as the victim. I'm really beginning to think - what with everything circulating these days - that Lauren isn't as sweet as we think she is.

I'm seriously over the main feud. All I want is Lo now.
Oh, What can it mean?
Old 11-08-2007, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

^ I don't know if it is so black and white and "good" and "bad".

I've always liked Lauren she seemed like a nice person. Obviously, she isn't perfect. I think she is generally a good person and she is someone that struck a cord with the audience.

I see both sides of the Lauren and Heidi argument. As a friend, I don't think you can really fault Lauren. Spencer displays all the signs of an ABUSIVE boyfriend. Emotional abuse is abuse. But, I think on Lauren's side she wouldn't have been a good friend if she didn't speak up.

I also think Heidi is majorly at fault in this situation. She should have told Lauren to back off. And she really didn't need to tell Spencer that Lauren didn't like him. She was horrible at mediating the situation and so she lost a friend.

The entire show is through Lauren's point of view. The audience hates who she hates. The audience loves who she loves.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think Lauren has ever tried to say she was sweet and innocent. She has no control over how the editors edit the show
Old 11-08-2007, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

MTV Australia's finally been showing the Hills s3 and man i am loving it! Whitney is one of my favs she's so gorgeous and just a generally nice girl. I'm not too crazy about Audrina, she seems nice but i don't know.. i LOVED seeing Lo though she owns seriously! How hilarous was she with Lauren "Justin-Bobby"! Please tell me she's in more episodes!

And I almost peed myself laughing at Spencer's face when Heidi painted over that "beautiful muriel" i thought he was going to either cry or call the homies to pop a cap her in ass no joke! I can't stand Heidi but i was definately pleasantly suprised she did that!

Old 11-09-2007, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lo has been in most of the episodes this season. There's only been, like 3 or 4 she hasn't been in, I think.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ohnotheydidnt: Rofl I Couldn't Help It, I'm Sorry

Shocker!
Old 11-09-2007, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

So glad.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe someday (View Post)
I don't think Lauren has ever tried to say she was sweet and innocent. She has no control over how the editors edit the show
I don't think that's true, because she's totally in on it when they film different segments. Like, the whole date night thing? That was staged and fake. And she continues to tell us that the show is real and the ONLY thing the producers ever do is "sort of" direct their conversation.

All I'm saying is that when I think of the Lauren from season one of Laguna, I think she's a completely different person from this one.
Oh, What can it mean?
Old 11-09-2007, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I ... don't really think she has any destinct or stand out personality traits to really recgonize a difference. The only difference I realize is that she's more guarded and has more of a backbone now, after getting screwed over so much.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

I just really don't see the same person I saw on Laguna Beach, IMO.
Oh, What can it mean?
Old 11-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

i love lauren and i'm always team lauren...but there's times i wonder about her and heidi. i just think that they we're never really that close to begin with. and spencer was the icing on the cake that made them go their seperate ways.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutorgirlx (View Post)
I just really don't see the same person I saw on Laguna Beach, IMO.
I would hope she wouldn't be. When they were shooting Laguna it was the end of high school and she was 18 years old.

Now she is in her final year of college, has lived on her own in LA, shooting her very own tv show, and is 21.

I don't know how old you are-- but I'm the same age as the orig. Laguners and as you approach adulthood, you have less of a tolerance for bs. I think Lauren has naturally progressed how one is supposed to. I would be disappointed if she was the same girl that she was back in the day.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Slippers (View Post)
I would hope she wouldn't be. When they were shooting Laguna it was the end of high school and she was 18 years old.

Now she is in her final year of college, has lived on her own in LA, shooting her very own tv show, and is 21.

I don't know how old you are-- but I'm the same age as the orig. Laguners and as you approach adulthood, you have less of a tolerance for bs. I think Lauren has naturally progressed how one is supposed to. I would be disappointed if she was the same girl that she was back in the day.
I agree. You grow up and you change.

As for the "make up" rumors, I don't believe it until I see pics. But I mean Lauren did forgive Bunney though I think the Jen thing was easier, however this Heidi feud is completely different.

However, even if they did make up, I don't believe the feud was fake as someone commented. Just Lauren learned to forgive her.

avi:Babss