Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode 2.12

Only 2 1/2 more hours!

I'm so excited to see who asks Kristin to prom and how he does it.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

I hope its Talan!

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 10-10-2005, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Am I seeing the previews correctly? Does Jason ask Alex to prom?
Old 10-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

no he asks this other girl but Alex and him end up spending time together.

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 10-10-2005, 06:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

I wonder who asks Jessica I hope it's Jeff...and don't we know it's going to be Talan asking Kristin...or maybe that's what I am dreaming happens....
Old 10-10-2005, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

I thought thats what it showed in the preview... Im pretty sure that was Talan in the garage.

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 10-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

Finally a black person on Laguna Beach! (j/k)

I actually thought this episode was really good. Talan shouldn't have gone with Kristen, he should have gone with Taylor.

Next week's episode looks really good!
Old 10-10-2005, 07:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

what happened with LC and Stephen..I totally missed the episode due to the fact that there is only one tv in the house
Old 10-10-2005, 08:18 PM
Addicted Fan

I thought it was cute when Jessica and Jeff were kissing when they were walking into prom. The Alex/Jason thing surprised me.

One thing that bothered me though is how the Talan/Kristin thing was obviously set up for mtv. He dropped out of school before prom...it shouldn't me this big question over who he's asking it should be if he's going at all!
Old 10-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Ok this episode was whatever but THE PREVIEW!!

I cannot wait to see Jason and LC together. That made my week. And Stephen with the jealous look on his face. Priceless. Stephen deserves to pine over LC for a while.

But about this ep. If Kristin wasn't going to be with Talan she should have just gone by herself. And once again this crazy ask a date to the prom stuff is ridiculous. I'm sorry but I think it's way over the top.
Old 10-10-2005, 10:30 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodicWays
Ok this episode was whatever but THE PREVIEW!!

I cannot wait to see Jason and LC together. That made my week. And Stephen with the jealous look on his face. Priceless. Stephen deserves to pine over LC for a while.

But about this ep. If Kristin wasn't going to be with Talan she should have just gone by herself. And once again this crazy ask a date to the prom stuff is ridiculous. I'm sorry but I think it's way over the top.
Yeah I agree Stephen's reaction was priceless, but was it because of LC?? MTV has a way of editing things out. I heard it may have had something to do with Kristin, and according to E!, Stephen has NO PROBLEM what so ever with Jason and LC hooking up. Let's just wait and see next week. Plus, Stephen and Jason are friends, so maybe MTV is over-dramatizing things again.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

I can't wait for next week's episode. It looks so good.

I felt bad for Talan since Kristin practically ignored him the whole night.

Jason/Alex surprised me. Whatever!

Is it regular practice at that school for people to ask each other out like that all the time? It does seem over the top. I can understand one dance a year that's like that, but we've seen 2 or 3 now where they ask each other out in over the top ways.

Certain scenes/situations are definitely set up by MTV. That's a fact.
Old 10-11-2005, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought the episode was really good.

I loved how Alex and Jess got asked to prom by the 2 Jeff's in gorilla suits. How cute.
Old 10-11-2005, 06:08 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker
Is it regular practice at that school for people to ask each other out like that all the time? It does seem over the top. I can understand one dance a year that's like that, but we've seen 2 or 3 now where they ask each other out in over the top ways.
Actually, I know of other schools (not ones in California, ) that do that all the time too. Except usually it's like a competition, and whatever guy asks the girl in the most creative way wins type of thing. It's actually really fun, and sometimes they do dates before a big event (like prom) where you have to do crazy things so that the girl can figure out which date she would have the most fun with
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 10-11-2005, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienK
Actually, I know of other schools (not ones in California, ) that do that all the time too. Except usually it's like a competition, and whatever guy asks the girl in the most creative way wins type of thing. It's actually really fun, and sometimes they do dates before a big event (like prom) where you have to do crazy things so that the girl can figure out which date she would have the most fun with
It definetly wasn't like that in my high school.

And IMO, I thought last year's Prom Invitations were a lot better.