Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-29-2005, 11:02 AM
Absolute Fan

What would you do if you met Jason?

Blush, squeal, become tongue-tied or just carry on a normal conversation? This could get interesting and feel free to elaborate!
Old 09-29-2005, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Hay and Whit will have to stop by for this one.....

Hmm, I would like to think I could hold it together. But I guess you never really know until you're put in that position. I've met stars who I have been tongue tied and with stars that I've felt very at ease with and had no problem talking to. I guess it's a matter of desperately trying to bring them down off that pedestal we tend to put them on. But when your faced with that situation it's a different matter altogether.

And it's Jason so all bets are off as far as what I would do or probably say LOL
Old 09-29-2005, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

First,I'd swoon.Then I'd probably tell him the usual stuff,that he's soooo talented etc....and he wouldn't get a thing of what I'm saying with my accent and my being nervous.Also,I'd giggle like a 14 years old....

I can be pretty normal with guys that I admire but with english not being my mother tongue,I'm sure I'd screw up one way or another LOL.
Old 09-29-2005, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

I would probably just stand there staring at him.
Old 09-29-2005, 07:33 PM
Extreme Fan

I'll probably scare him acting like the crazy fangurl that I am.

Eh...most likely I'd say nothing and just stare and when I did say something it would be completely incoherent. Then I'd just try to ignore him and act cool.
Old 09-29-2005, 11:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Um well jail time may result

No but really I think I would just go right into fangirl mode. Squeeing and falling all over myself. I would probably do something really dorky and call him Logan the whole time or something.
Old 09-30-2005, 08:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'd probably wouldn't do anything. I'm not big on bothering people if they are just going about their personal lives and I don't go to any of the special events or anything where celebrities would be in "working" mode.

Yeah, I'm kinda weird.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:26 AM
Passionate Fan

I'd jump him. Oh wait that would probably land me in jail so scratch that. Although don't think that I wouldn't be doing it in my mind.

Seriously though, I'd like to think I'd have the courage to walk up to him (if he didn't look like he was in an unapproachable sitaution like an intimate dinner with his wife) and be able to keep my cool. I would love to tell him what a huge fan I am and how talented I think he is. I'd also like to wish him luck with all of his future roles and maybe ask for his autograph.

Lisa
Old 10-07-2005, 01:11 PM
Absolute Fan

If I met Jason, I'd be absolutely tongue-tied. Of course I'd be blushing like crazy and I probably wouldn't be able to mutter anything besides "Hi", if that. I was talking with my mom about this and she says that I'd tell him how great I think he is on the show. I honestly don't think I'd be able to get the words out of my mouth!
Old 02-15-2010, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujubee (View Post)
I would probably just stand there staring at him.
Depending on the circumstances, I may do the same.

I'm decent with meeting celebs, but it always depends on the setting, and them, to be honest.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

That's what I did when I met him! I think it's The Stare! If you think it's intense on screen, wait til you witness it in real life!

Old 02-15-2010, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

Was I at your table for that moment, Angela? I can't remember at this point.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

No, it was S & E with me if I remember correctly for the meet and greets.

Old 02-16-2010, 07:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alee23 (View Post)
That's what I did when I met him! I think it's The Stare! If you think it's intense on screen, wait til you witness it in real life!
I hope I get the opportunity. Logan's looks are enough; I can't imagine it in person!
Old 02-16-2010, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, Angela. I was with another friend when she met Jason. That was funny enough.