Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-20-2009, 10:06 PM
Master Fan

What Role Would You Like To See Jason In? #2

Continuing the conversation from the last thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowanlove (View Post)
Based on what I heard, I think everyone is going to love Jason's role on Party Down and his episode I also heard there are some other VM (non-PD regular cast) in the episode, but I won't give it away as they may be trying to keep that as a surprise as well as his particular episode.
Consider me intrigued Anita!

Old 01-21-2009, 10:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, should be great! Just to quell any rampant speculation, Kristen is not the additional VM guest star in the same episode as Jason, as she's still working on Couple's Retreat. From the interviews I read, she'll be available (or make herself available!) to do an episode towards the end of the season and Jason has already filmed his episode. (Although, considering the timing of her set visit, she may have been on set when Jason was filming his episode at least! ) I'd love to work on that show and get to see all the VM people!
Old 01-22-2009, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

Ok, I'm definitely interested as well! And I have to admit I was thinking KB lol.

Can I ask, if his part leaves it open for him to maybe do another ep?
Old 01-22-2009, 12:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Heh, I figured most people would be hoping for KB/JD in the same episode and I didn't want people to get their hopes up for it, when that wasn't it!

As for whether or not his role could potentially be open ended so he can may be do another guest spot, I actually have no idea on that one!

I haven't read this script or anything.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

You haven't read the script, Anita, but I'm sure your intel is just as good as anything else.

But thanks for all of that information.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

Getting more excited for this since Washingtonienne seems still so "iffy" at this time.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

Giving this thread a bit of a bump!

With all the Star Trek mania that is going on at the moment with the world premiere and all, I began to picture Jason in the Star Trek movie. Picturing him in the Star Trek like character made me giggle but I totally think he could pull it off!

Old 04-09-2009, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

Oh man, thinking of Jason in one of those uniforms is about the funniest thing I can imagine right now.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

I know right? It still makes me crack up right now just thinking about it.

Old 04-10-2009, 10:44 AM
Elite Fan

Bad mental image to give me, Angela. Really bad.
Old 04-11-2009, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

That would really be something. But you know Angela I think you're right in thinking Jason could totally pull it off. Wonder what kind of research he would do? lol
Old 04-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieB (View Post)
That would really be something. But you know Angela I think you're right in thinking Jason could totally pull it off. Wonder what kind of research he would do? lol
He'd be fantastic, I'm sure! Hee...I think he'd main line all the ST movies and then the original show. I still need to see ST, but I think Jason looks too young to be able to pull off one of the more senior officers..so the Star Trek would have to be like his first real combat gig as a officer out of the Academy. I mean, he can do older than a Wesley Crusher type role, but I think he'd look too young to pull off a Number 1 type role. (Although, I guess this is like a pre-quel or something, when they're all younger, right?)

Damn. Now i want to see it. ;lol:
Old 04-14-2009, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

I used to get a kick out of watching the beginning of the old Star Treks because you would see some new ensign or something and know he was going to the the one to die lol. So funny now looking back. But yeah Jason would have to be someone out of the academy or something.
Old 07-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

Ok, I hate that I'm getting less picky because right now I'd probably like to just see Jason onscreen period lol.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

I'd join you Julie. I just saw some casting for Friday Night Lights characters, except there's no way Jason can play high school again. But, I'd love for him to be on a one of those kids parents or older brothers.