Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-25-2007, 03:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Stepping down as mod

Obviously I'm a little late at doing this because the mod opening announcement already went up but I wanted to let you all know that I'm stepping down as moderator of this board. I used to enjoy posting and sharing in the enthusiasm of the posters who have always been so fantastic at helping this board to flourish. This place has always seemed different from other boards to me and I've always been grateful for that. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming here! I just feel like it's time for me to step down since I have lost interest and I think someone who still has much enthusiasm and excitement for Jason deserves a chance to shine as a moderator. I've lost that feeling in the past year and it has grown to the point where I feel as if I can't be the best possible moderator for this board. I had a wonderful time while it lasted and I want to thank the moderator team for giving me this opportunity and all the posters who made this such a great experience for me.

Julie, it was amazing and whoever becomes your co-mod is lucky to have you. I'll always remember the beginning and how hard we worked to get this board off the ground. It was certainly a challenge but we did it! I'll miss being your co-mod.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Aww, fleur! We'll miss you as our mod...I hope you'll stick around and keep posting. Thanks for working hard (and Julie) at making this board awesome Good luck to the new mod!

Icon credit: Here
Old 06-25-2007, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, sad to see you go Fleur! Thanks for all your hard work on the board
Old 06-25-2007, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

You & Julie have been the mods of this board ever since I started posting here, so it's not going to be the same without you. I don't like change!
Old 06-25-2007, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Julie, it was amazing and whoever becomes your co-mod is lucky to have you. I'll always remember the beginning and how hard we worked to get this board off the ground. It was certainly a challenge but we did it! I'll miss being your co-mod.
Again, I am truly sad but I understand your decision . It's been a blast though, especially during those early days when we were just starting out and a bit overwhelmed but excited just the same. Please don't be a stranger!
Old 06-26-2007, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm gonna miss you! And now that I'm moved, I'm going to make sure to get your banner done! I swear! You've been an awesome mod and it's going to be weird not seeing your name up there with Julie's.

Take care and you better not be a stranger!
Old 06-26-2007, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sorry to see you stepping down Fleur, but I understand the decision.

You've been a wonderful mod here and I wish you the best.