Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-03-2005, 10:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiled Just like the O9ers***warning this thread will contain spoilers***

Hey every one I just thought it may be a good idea to start up a spoiler thread for VM and Logan and LoVe.

So if you are coming in to this thread be prepared to be spoiled DO NOT keep reading if you want to stay pure.

If you want to get a good look at what is going on with the side's, the place to go is VM Sides When there you will have to register. Then go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and click on Sides. You will then be given a search option type in Veronica Mars. You will them be given access to the audition sides that most people get their spoilers. I do warning you though that non of it is very reliable and that RT has been messing with them.
Old 08-03-2005, 11:51 AM
Passionate Fan

RT's been messing with the sides? That's the best news I've heard this summer. Well that and the fact that Jason's going to be in all 22 eps of VM next season.
He looks better in red. ~ River
Old 08-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

The sides have been breaking my heart. I knew something had to happen between Veronica and Duncan just so that they could officially get over each other, but it still hurts that Logan will get hurt because of this.
Old 08-03-2005, 01:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Why do u have to sign up for all of that stuff...Y cant someone just post the Spoilers...

Nathan&Haley
Old 08-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Absolute Fan

You have to sign up at nowcasting to view the sides....

The sides are heartbreaking. VD is going to make me sick...I already have a icky feeling in the pit of my stomach when I read about Duncan professing his love for Veronica. Oh and I'm so pissed that yet again Veronica broke up with Logan, I was really hoping Logan would end the realtionship this time around..

But I agree that I would rather have VD sooner then have Veronica be with Logan but still having feelings for Duncan, its best that LV are apart and Veronica figure out how she feels. But still...I feel so bad for Logan, how much is the boy going to have to go through?
Old 08-03-2005, 02:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *just_her*
VD is going to make me sick...
Well some VD's have been known to kill.
Old 08-03-2005, 02:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, a spoiler thread! This is exciting.

I don't really mind if it's V/D for awhile. Really I don't see it lasting and while I doubt I enjoy watching it, I have been expecting it. But I really really hate that Veronica was dating Logan over the summer and then broke up with him for Duncan. Why did they have to get back together at all in between? That's just kissage we won't get to see much.

Anyway, they both have a lot of issues especially with each other. Logan needs to take a Veronica break I think, as he tends to be the one to put forth the most effort in their relationship. Veronica needs to learn to trust him and not just kick him around so much. Really it's better in the long run, even if we don't like it.

I would love to see some Logan interaction with Wallace and Weevil this season. That would be awesome.
Old 08-03-2005, 02:49 PM
Passionate Fan

If Logan and Veronica dated over the summer I hope he's the one Veronica has sex with. RT hinted at Comic-Con that she's ready to go to that level after dealing with her rape and that it might of already happened. I so hope it was with Logan and not Duncan.
Old 08-03-2005, 02:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Because Veronica is going to break up with Logan and he's going to take it hard (or so that's what they say over at neptunesite), I hope he doesn't become self-destructive. I mean, I'd understand him turning back into the OPJ, but I don't want him to drink all the time and just overall be a sulky person. Let's see some of Veronica's attitude rubbing off on him and him being stronger on his own.
Old 08-03-2005, 03:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Sadly I think Logan is bound to become even more self destructive. I mean look at how he ended last season, standing of a bridge, drunk. Now while I don't think Logan wanted to really kill himself, I think he just doesn't care anymore. The whole "Life Short" party fits into this as well, it's kinda like giving life the middle finger...Logan had a lot invested in Veronica and there realtionship, (probably more then he should have..) he said it himself "Veronica, all I care about is you.." . He views her as his savior, and now thats she's given up on him for what the 4th time? I can see him very easily going **** it and going back to his "Obligatory Psychotic Jackass" ways and becoming very self-destructive in the process. Logan was already not the most stable person before the whole Aaron-killing-Lilly thing came out and that news is going to already destroy him, add "losing" Veronica to Duncan, and really who could blame him for doing so?
Old 08-03-2005, 03:30 PM
Passionate Fan

I thik he's going to turn to drinking and piills like his mother did. The only thing I would NOT like to see at all is Logan turning abusive. If you're raised in an abusive home your ten times more likely to be abusive. So that's the one thing that I really hope RT doesn't have Logan become.
Old 08-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Addicted Fan

I agree, abusive Logan would suck. I'd hate to see him do the booze and pills too, except he probably will. Bring on OPJ Logan and have him be an ass to most everyone, but give him someone to be there for him. Weevil, perhaps? They can bond over hating the return of 09er Veronica or something.
Old 08-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveALittleFaith
But I really really hate that Veronica was dating Logan over the summer and then broke up with him for Duncan. Why did they have to get back together at all in between?
I agree. I think Logan should be at the door, then he and Veronica decide not to date cuz they have tons of issues, etc. And then VD happens and they get closure, then LoVe cures VD.
Old 08-03-2005, 05:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveALittleFaith
give him someone to be there for him. Weevil, perhaps? They can bond over hating the return of 09er Veronica or something.
Umm for some reason I don't think Weevil will be there for Logan.

Maxymama LoVe cures VD. Funny.
Old 08-03-2005, 05:25 PM
Total Fan

I haven't read any of the posts as I am trying to stay spoiler free, but as I said this on the L/L thread, and I'll say it here. Spoilers are not supposed to be discussed anywhere except for the Spoilers board. Some of us are trying to stay spoiler free.

Quote:
9) No spoilers about any new or current television shows are allowed on the television show message boards, and they should only be posted on the Spoilers board. Information is considered to be a spoiler if it details something that has not yet been broadcast anywhere in the world. Promos that have already aired are not considered spoilers. Do not post any unauthorized direct script excerpts on the Spoilers board.

-Offical Fanforum Rules

I said to him, "You seem like you didn't miss a beat."
He looked at me and said, "I've missed so many beats, I've made a rhythm."