Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2006, 01:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Spoiled Just like the 09ers #4 ***warning this thread will contain spoilers***

Discuss any and all spoilers here.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Just in case anyone is interested and hasn't seen it yet, there is a preview for tomorrow night's episode. Yay! It's L/V!

Here.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:55 AM
Loyal Fan

I just watched the AOL clip and I LOVE it. Absolutely awesome.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for bringing the clip over, I can't stop watching it. I just love how with every ep they soften up more and more towards one another. I can't wait for tonight.

As for the rest of the spoilers I'm sure most of us spoiler people know what's out there on the numerous sites but I'll link Neptunesite's Spoiler page since they have most of the covered for the last eps for anyone who's interested.

Last edited by JulieB; 04-25-2006 at 11:56 AM
Old 04-25-2006, 12:32 PM
Absolute Fan

I've watched it quite a few times. I love the looks that Logan is sending her way. He really adores her so much. V's eyes are also sparkling and we haven't really seen that with anyone but Logan.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Same here - can't stop watching the clip! The eye contact is awesome. Great chemistry between JD/KB.
Old 04-26-2006, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

I really believe from what we know in the finale that something has to happen next week with L/V. Whether it's the trial or just Logan seeking her out something has to bring them together again. Next week can't come fast enough.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

You're so right, Julie. If what is known about 2.22 is right, something has to give, especially with all Veronica now knows about Kendall. I think she'll figure out that Kendall was not in Logan's room for sex but for something else. Keith has revealed all he found out about Kendall and her connection with the Fitzpatricks. The connection with Aaron has to come out somehow and then Veronica will know Logan did nothing with Kendall. If he's that hung over that he remembers nothing, he was probably incapable of sex anyhow. And after he chucked Kendall out the last time, why did she run over if he phoned her in a drunken stupor unless it was from some ulterior motive. There's a lot to uncover and I hope two episodes are enough.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

That's what I'm hoping as well Dena. And it was interesting that they cut out the scene of him supposedly calling her. I really hope it's some sort of set up and I really don't believe Logan was in any kind of condition to perform last night. Hopefully this will all come out in the next ep.
Old 04-28-2006, 01:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Okay, with everything that we know about the finale, I just can't see how L/V get to that point after 20. Something must happen in 21 because otherwise it would be too much of a jump. I'm so glad that things are good between them in the finale though because otherwise I might be freaking out a little. Logan must do something pretty damn amazing for them to seem so close again. I mean, he's making her breakfast and comforting her! She's obviously let him back in.
Old 04-28-2006, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

I'm going insane trying to figure out what plays out between them in the next ep for them to get back to that point.

Is it the trial, is it Lucky going on a rampage? Or simply Logan once again showing up at her doorstep??

I don't think I've been this anxious for an ep since last season.
Old 04-28-2006, 02:28 PM
Absolute Fan

I want it to be Tuesday already!!! I hate not knowing anything although maybe it's a good surprise like 17? Pretty please!

I don't know if they're going to do the doorstep thing again but they do seem to like the repetition in certain aspects of the show.

Maybe we'll find out something about the X-Terra shooting in this one. I really think that Lucky did it and since this is his last episode (I think), maybe they'll bring it up because I want to know who did it. Although, if they don't tell us I guess we'll have to assume that it was a PCH'er.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

Well after last night I'm not even sure where L/V stands anymore in the finale and I was really beginning to think they were a couple. I know there's still breakfast and the dream but it doesn't seem like there's really going to be enough time to devote to L/V. I hate that we didn't even get a glimpse of Logan in the previews.
Old 05-03-2006, 11:05 AM
Absolute Fan

I really thought that they might be together as well. I have absolutely no expectations right now and I'm really not all that excited. I'm more in the meh stage at the moment. There's going to be way too much going on for them to really address L/V. Oh well, this is what I get for getting my hopes up.
Old 05-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Isn't it pretty likely the breakfast scene is part of the dream?

My hopes for L/V in the finale are pretty high...we got next to nada this week, so there has to be something significant in the finale. I'm really thinking Logan will save Veronica.