Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-30-2006, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiled just like an 09er #5: Let's continue on being spoiled!

Hope it's ok...I started a new spoiler thread

Last edited by fleurdelune; 10-30-2006 at 06:50 PM
Old 10-30-2006, 06:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Sorry, Jenn. I didn't see your thread until after I started mine.
Old 10-30-2006, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's okay! I saw that you had been posting but I wasn't sure if you were still around and I had a few mins during commercial breaks
Old 10-31-2006, 12:51 AM
Elite Fan

So this new spoiler, I'm sure is accurate, but so interesting..
Old 10-31-2006, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrocurl (View Post)
So this new spoiler, I'm sure is accurate, but so interesting..
I think I love and hate the spoiler all at the same time. Knew it was inevitable(is that how you spell that?) and I hope good comes out of it.

I'm trying out this optimism thing..and I htink I need to try out spellcheck too!

I'm a freakin nerd..I'll head to work now!
Old 10-31-2006, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

I know what you mean, Jenn. I'm sad to see it happen, but happy that Logan is doing the dumping this time.
Old 10-31-2006, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

The damn preview for next week! I mean..I know it's coming..but still. Next week's preview still kinda broke my heart!
Old 11-01-2006, 08:59 AM
Loyal Fan

I think the preview is misleading...it seems more like a request for help than a serious relationship chat. Am I wrong?

The break-up is going to happen before the end of the first arc/hiatus I'm sure but as long as Logan breaks up with her I'll see a silver lining. V takes for granted that she can have all these issues, need space, treat people poorly and they should put up with it and understand and take her back. Logan is always putting up with stuff. YES, he gives it but he never got much understanding in 2.01 - to the viewers. So, it will be nice to see Logan stand up for himself I guess. If that is how it plays out.
Old 11-01-2006, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerbug (View Post)
I think the preview is misleading...it seems more like a request for help than a serious relationship chat. Am I wrong?

The break-up is going to happen before the end of the first arc/hiatus I'm sure but as long as Logan breaks up with her I'll see a silver lining. V takes for granted that she can have all these issues, need space, treat people poorly and they should put up with it and understand and take her back. Logan is always putting up with stuff. YES, he gives it but he never got much understanding in 2.01 - to the viewers. So, it will be nice to see Logan stand up for himself I guess. If that is how it plays out.
I agree

Yesterday was just weird for me..so things got to me more than usual. Now I'm mad at the promo!
Old 11-02-2006, 11:41 AM
Elite Fan

I'm not bad at the promo either, because I sort of new that a breakup would come at some point, which isn't horrible.

I'm upset that the promo monkeys chose that to focus on for the episode.
Old 11-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrocurl (View Post)
I'm not bad at the promo either, because I sort of new that a breakup would come at some point, which isn't horrible.

I'm upset that the promo monkeys chose that to focus on for the episode.
Well..you know how the promo monkeys are. Take Charlie don't surf for example. That promo didn't even include Matt C from Gilmore Girls.

As for the breakup, yeah..I know it's coming. And I hope that they don't keep LoVe apart too long. And it's her that realizes what she's lost. And they better not have either of them see other people during their 'break' cause that'll makke me mad.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Is a double post okay if it's been 19 days since the last post?!

Anyways..promo for next week. You can go here to see caps of that promo. I saw it posted in an LJ entry.

Ok..from what I've read..the breakup happens in the first act...before that party. So, having Logan and Veronica see each other from across teh room...and it looks as if he's talkin to some girl...I'm going to get mad if they have her get all pissed or whatever. I don't knwo what to think about that break up. Right now..I"m mad at Veronica and I want him to breka up with her. And then I want next week to happen and have her realize that she can't live without him and stuff.

I saw a LJ entry from a girl who went to the AE greet on Sunday..and she asked JD about LoVe and whatnot...pretty much how long they'd be apart or something. And after being shocked that she knew...he said that we wouldn't be disappointed. Does that mean it's a short breakup? Why do they have to mess with my mind?!

Ok..I'm done now. This is a major ramble and OMG...I totally forgot that Dick was in teh episode and I didn't mention him at all. I gotta love Dick tho. He's such a cutie. Ok..so I'm totally OT now.
Old 11-22-2006, 06:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

I hope that girl's interpretation of what JD said was right. I want Veronica to realize that she truly loves Logan and it's not in spite of herself.

Logan has done some growing and I hope Vee does some too so they can be together in an adult relationship.

I can stand the idea of a break-up, only if I know that all is well in the end. That's why being a little bit spoiled is a good thing. I always peek at the end of books because I want to know if they're going to worth my time and energy!

Thanks, Jenn, for the heads up! I only wish I knew more!
Old 11-23-2006, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

So, I had a thought. Could Mercer still techincally be a suspect? Cause yeah..there was a rape during the summer when him and Logan were in Mexico..but was it like a real one or was it one of the fake ones?

There's a director's cut scene over at the CW webiste. It shows Mac and Piz(like from the promo) and she asks if he's seen V and he's like 'not for a while' and then it cuts to her running through the dorm..which seems to be Wallace's dorm. Cause she runs to his door and starts pounding on it. And then she sits on the floor and you see shoes. Ok..so what's she doing there if there's a party that she knows her friends are at? So..I'm guessin those aren't in order But the shoes...they look like shoes Moe the RA would wear. And if she's banging on Wallace's door..and Moe is the RA..he's going to come investigate. It also flitted through my mind of Moe being the rapist. Cause he helped Parker home the night of hers and he has a set of keys to the dorms..but yeah I know..not hers. So, I'm clueless.

And sorry for this having nothign to do with Logan! But I did have another thought. In the promo when you see him talkin to a blonde...could that possible be Parker he's talkin to at that party? Nevermind on that..I watched the promo again..I don't think it's her.

Dude..next week is going to kill me. The waiting will be liek the slow torture and then the episode..will be the death!
Old 11-24-2006, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

I think next week might kill us all...