Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-16-2006, 11:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Logan in "Wichita Linebacker"

Discuss Logan in 3.3 here.
Old 10-17-2006, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ok..so first 15 mins done. My thoughts are still swirling. But I felt the need to type something. I did enjoy the LoVe scene. Didn't like the girls!

ETA--Ok..so I don't know about you all. But I loved the episode. And the end...it killed me! I soooo want caps.

Jason did awesome tonight. Did awesome..looked freakin amazing. I need to download the episode cause I want to watch it again and I didn't record it!

Sometimes I don't knwo what to do with Veronica. I get she has trust issues. And yeah..Logan was being evasive and whatnot. But I'm really glad she didn't track the car. I'm glad she actually listened to Trish. (And can I mention that Kurt was freakin hot too?)

The fight....I hate to see them fight..but yeah. It was a good scene for both of them. And the make up! And did I mention he look amazing?

Yeah..I'm rambling. I think I'll stop now and wait for you all to comment. And sit here patiently waiting to dl the episode. (Oh..and another side note...Piz actually didn't bother me at all. It was great to see Weevil and I missed Mac and Wallace! Oh..and Dick..I love Dick )

Last edited by bring me home; 10-17-2006 at 07:14 PM
Old 10-17-2006, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

An hour later and I still have no words!! I'll be back later after I collect my thoughts lol.
Old 10-17-2006, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieB (View Post)
An hour later and I still have no words!! I'll be back later after I collect my thoughts lol.
You sound like me! I had no words after the first 15 mins. And then after the end...I had to get it out

It seems that out there in internet land...alot of people have mixed feelings about this episode. Some loved it. Some hated it. Some said too much LoVe. Some were fine with the amount.

I guess I'm just easy to please lately. You put LoVe in the show..have them fine..have them fight..have them mkae up..whatever. I'm just happy they are together. I can't help it. After watching OTH for 3 seasons and not have my couple together on there for the last 2..you put my couple together in alot of scenes and I'm a happy lil fangirl
Old 10-17-2006, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

Jenn, I don't get all the mixed feelings on the L/V tonight. After the first two eps we needed this! And especially after two seasons of not seeing them really play out onscreen in couple mode. That's why I don't understand the complaints. I thought JD and KB were amazing too and I had no problem with the storyline because I thought it was a great way to get their issues out on the table. And I don't get the complaints on Logan, first he's whipped now he's a jerk. I love that he usually falls somewhere in the middle lol. And I love that he's not one dimensional. And sorry people Logan gambling and playing poker is totally in character and V even backed off that. It was only when she was worried about him jetting off to Mexico that she's started freaking again. And it's like someone posted, if the tables were reversed, how would she feel? I think she like her space as much as him and would have a problem with that. I like that they're both not saints and both know it. But I love that they were able to work things out in the end because that usually never happens for them. So I'm enjoying every moment. And that kiss at the end, V initiating, Logan's smile, hand on her face and her head on him??? I'm still squeeing. Such a shipper LOL
Old 10-17-2006, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought the episode was great. And I could watch the end over and over again. Logan..was being Logan. Gambling and poker..I mean..come one. This is Logan we're talking about here. He may have changed some..but he's still Logan. And I really don't think that's what had V mad..it was more the way he was keeping it from her. So yeah. I'm just really glad she came to her senses. And he did too. And I agree....I soo love how they worked it out. Oh! And how about how she went all emo..listening to music and laying in the dark.

She really cares for him..maybe even loves him. Granted..I think it'll be a while before we actually hear her say it.

And again..I will say that JD was freakin awesome in this episode. KB was too..specially at the end. I think I had the beginnings of tears! (ok...so I'm kinda emo this week for some reason )

Anyways..I need to go to bed cause yeah..I gotta work tomorrow
Old 10-18-2006, 12:27 AM
Master Fan

Yes and I have to admit that phone call he made didn't help matters. I'm kind of like V in that aspect lol. But I also thought the show was playing all that up of course to put suspicion on them. So glad they worked through this and had the beautfiful makeup at the end. And I love how that entire scene was shot. That will definitely go down as one of my favorite L/V moments.
Old 10-18-2006, 02:44 AM
Master Fan

That last scene showed Veronica really cares about Logan. She was afraid he'd break up with her, you could tell.

What have they done to the X-Terra????????!!!! *sobs*
Old 10-18-2006, 07:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Loved the episode. I thought I finally got my Veronica Mars show back. I loved the interplay between Logan and Veronica. Jason was awesome. I thought it was great Logan doesn't want to spend all his time mooning over Veronica. It was nice to see Veronica's being insecure and jealous. She deserved it! I absolutely loved the scene at the end between Veronica and Logan in the library. Were they sneaking off to "do it" in the stacks? I certainly hope so!
At last, I feel we're seeing a real relationship develop between the two. My only regret is that the writers do not see fit to show the passion between the two. At least there was finally some "heat" at the end of the episode.
Jason--what can I say? Even his eyebrows speak volumes. Must watch this episode again!
Old 10-18-2006, 10:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpySyd (View Post)
That last scene showed Veronica really cares about Logan. She was afraid he'd break up with her, you could tell.

What have they done to the X-Terra????????!!!! *sobs*
Exactly on both counts, Caro.

I knew the YXT was leaving, but it just sort of dropped away and look, it's Logan's new Rager Rover..

I really enjoyed Logan in the episode. He was being a jack@ss, but still showed that he really did care for Veronica.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocY (View Post)
Loved the episode. I thought I finally got my Veronica Mars show back. I loved the interplay between Logan and Veronica. Jason was awesome. I thought it was great Logan doesn't want to spend all his time mooning over Veronica. It was nice to see Veronica's being insecure and jealous. She deserved it! I absolutely loved the scene at the end between Veronica and Logan in the library. Were they sneaking off to "do it" in the stacks? I certainly hope so!
At last, I feel we're seeing a real relationship develop between the two. My only regret is that the writers do not see fit to show the passion between the two. At least there was finally some "heat" at the end of the episode.
Jason--what can I say? Even his eyebrows speak volumes. Must watch this episode again!

I really loved it too Dena. I felt like we were finally seeing them work through some issues instead of ignoring them or V running scared. I enjoyed seeing her kind of frantic but I do admit the phone call would have had me kind of in freakout mode as well. But we all know the show purposely cast suspicion on him for just that reason. I have no problem with Logan having an outside life because V has one as well that's totally separate from him. Just two eps ago her and Mac had more than there share of fun and Logan totally didn't freak out over seeing her talk to Piz. He gives her space. But I do get that V has trust issues but what made the difference last night was her opening up about them. The emotion between them was amazing. So wonderful to see. I'm still giddy!
Old 10-18-2006, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

And I agree with what you all said

I have the episode dl'd and I started making caps before I went to work. I'm going to make more after I go to my work out class and before Lost/OTH comes on.

Julie, I'm loving your icon! I might have one simliar after tonight
Old 10-18-2006, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

Can't wait to see them Jenn!

Another random thing I loved- Logan's look after he looked up and asked, "What's beyond pathological?" Awesome, adorable expression.
Old 10-18-2006, 04:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm just so glad we had so much to squee over.

Logan on top form and Veronica in a more likeable mode than most of last season and the first two episodes of this season.

It was great to see them acknowledging their mistakes. We all know, because of Jason's great ability, Logan's love for Veronica. It was finally nice to see how much Veronica cares for Logan. She was really upset, hiding in her bedroom under the covers and listening to music. And the scene where she almost tearfully admits she's trying to change--all I can say is WOW!

I've been missing the show and the characters I loved so much in season 1. RT has almost brought them fully back!
Old 10-18-2006, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieB (View Post)
Can't wait to see them Jenn!

Another random thing I loved- Logan's look after he looked up and asked, "What's beyond pathological?" Awesome, adorable expression.
You know, I noticed the look after he said taht too. It's like he says so much with his eyes. And lets add the eyebrow lifts he does to the hand jestures as things to love about him!

I have the urge to stare at his eyes all the time now.

My plan is to - continue to get some caps done and then get some uploaded and posted. Someone might have to post in the picture thread cause I don't know if I was the last one to post or not. Then tomorrow after work, I"ll work on icons until I have to watch Supernatural/Greys Anatomy