Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Logan in "Poughkeepsie, Tramps & Thieves"

Discuss Logan in 3.11 here...
Old 01-30-2007, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not real sure where my thoughts are right now! Probably stuck on that stupid promo.

Anyways...I enjoyed the episode. It made me laugh...and cringe a tad. *shudders at the thought of Madison showing up at the door*

Logan...always adorable...always funny. I feel like I need to watch the episode again before I can give a good lil review.

I will say that the clothes Logan was wearing tonight... I couldn't stop staring.

Oh..and there'll be caps tomorrow....and I think I saw a hand jesture or two!

As for the Logan/Veronica moments....I'll head over to that thread for those.

As for the MotW...I actually kind of enjoyed it. I kinda like Max. He's kinda cute

I think that's all. I suck tonight!
Old 01-30-2007, 08:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

I quite enjoyed the Veronica/Logan interaction in this episode. On TWOP, a lot of people were saying it seemed quite forced. I don't really agree. I think the banter seemed natural when you consider the supposed age and history of each character.

Logan's hesitation in answering Veronica seemed real to me especially when one thinks of all he went through up to this point. Why wouldn't he not want to answer? No matter what he says or does, Veronica holds him to an impossibly high standard.

Her answer of yes, she still loved him after his confession seemed sweet. But that kind of 20 questions is very dangerous indeed.

Logan's reaction to Max and Wendy seemed sweet. He liked seeing the "happy reunion" but his natural inclination to have Veronica to himself was sweet too.

Logan without his shirt was a sight for sore eyes. And his cuddling with Veronica post-coital was the most we've been given all season. Still, some of the scenes in season 1 still seem hotter although they both have all their clothes on.

I just wish we'd get more happy Logan but with Madison's arrival at his door, you just know things are going to go rapidly to hell in a handbasket.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

Well, I decided to try and go it spoiler free after tonight's ep. Being spoiled for Madison really tainted my enjoyment of what were some really great L/V moments. And I hate that too because I really enjoyed last week.

Not to say I didn't enjoy the ep, I did but I miss the good suprises in my need for preparing myself for some things.

I really enjoyed Jason's perfomance tonight though. He hit all the right notes in every scene. Loved his reactions to Max and Wendy. Great stuff. And even though like I said being spoiled tainted some of my enjoyment, I really did love his relief as well when Veronica said she still loved him.

Loved him too saying he would definitely pay for the snuggle. Cute.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:45 PM
Loyal Fan

I was able to enjoy the epi even though I was spoiled about the who Madison thing. (anyone else think she looked like crap). Jason did an amazing job. Realy pulled off the hard conversations Logan and Veronica were having. The not wanting to answer but also wanting to be honest. And the face after the whole she answered "yes". Plus NakedLogan. Next week he is going to break my heart and V is going to piss me off, I just know it. We had some great LoVe moments. Amazing. Stupid Madison. And Stupid writers for ruining our fun.

Veronica: You really think a relationship should be that hard?
Logan: No one writes songs about the ones that come easy.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was totally spoiled about Madison. And during the week...I decided that I didn't care anymore. I've learned how to be patient when it comes to my favorite couples being together One Tree Hill taught me alot about it...but now it's finally making me happy

I mainly want to hear his reasoning behind it. Will I hate Logan for it..of course not. The only way I could hate Logan is..well, I dont know if there's a way

Anyways...I think I might be one of the few actually looking forward to next week's episode...? I'll have caps up tonight...since Ih ave nothign to watch
Old 01-31-2007, 06:04 AM
Loyal Fan

I loved Jason in this episode. He conveyed how happy Logan was so well. I love all the little tiny things Jason brings to Logan's character. I think he is amazing. I agree with Jenn. There is nothing that could make me hate Logan, and that is 100% because of the way Jason plays him. Any other actor and Logan could easily be my most despised character.

Jason can only do so much, though. I mean, he has to work with what he is given, and what are the writers doing? I do not buy that Logan would've hooked up with Madison. Not after he was shown moping about and being miserable after the breakup. He's done these things in the past, but I thought he would've grown past that. Why do they have to keep making Logan do stupid things. Why can't they have him learn and grow? Grrrr!!!
Old 01-31-2007, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

Oh I'm not really upset about Madison, it's the fact that I knew where it was all leading up to and therefore the scene in bed just didn't make me all that satisfied and I was expecting it to regardless. It's strange, I really enjoyed last week's reunion kiss being spoiled so I don't know why I didn't as much last night. Of course I have been distacted by other things.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Well, I've been staying completly spoiler free- except for the promo's which are so misleading and false I never believe them anyway. So, I knew nothing about Madison. Except, when she showed up in Logan's room looking all smug I knew something had to of happened. Still not happy. Not outraged or anything, just sighing with resignation that this will continue to happen.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

I wasn't spoiled for this ep, so I was totally surprised and extremely happy with the way things played out.

The bedroom scene ranks up there as one of my fave LoVe scenes ever.

I'm not happy that he hooked up with Madison either, but it wasn't a total shock after Madison showing up at his place in that one scene. I had a bad feeling about that. I think it's crap from the writers, but what can we do. I'm really not mad at Logan for it. He and Veronica weren't together and as we could tell he hated himself for doing it........especially with who it was.

As for whether Logan should have told Veronica it was Madison or not.........I'm kind of torn. I definitely think it would have been better for her to hear it from Logan and not Madison. But, I don't feel like Logan lied to Veronica.........and it's not like she asked him for a name or even asked if it was someone she knew. I mean he made it pretty clear that the person was horrible and he hated that he did. I think that was enough.

Jason was just amazing as always. It really is the little things that makes how he plays the character even more amazing.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

I really did love Jason in tonight's episode.

There was quippy Logan, who was shocked by some of the things that Veronica would do, but also just trying to enjoy the moments he was having with her.

I was really spoiled about the Madison thing, and it did make it hard to enjoy, I was happy I knew because I could look at the LV scene and know that that whole conversation was going to lead somewhere I was ok with (I'm not really upset that Logan did anything with Madison, but I don't think it's going to lead anywhere good for Veronica if that look at the end was any indication.)

The Logan hand gestures--oh my!
Old 01-31-2007, 11:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

The hand gestures always knock me out.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Caps are up in the Picture thread..they are mianly Logan. For the Logan/Veronica ones...soooomeone has to post in the LoVe thread first
Old 02-01-2007, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

Jen--DONE!

I really did love the quippy light-hearted Logan. I've missed him so much.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Caps are now up in the LoVe thread...gooo enjoy!