Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2006, 01:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Logan in "Plan B"

Discuss Logan in 2.17 here. I know it's over a week late but the episode was just so awesome that we have plenty to chatter about. OMGSWAY!
Old 04-16-2006, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

Ditto! I'll be back with sooo much more to say, but yes, you've already covered a very important aspect. Right now just trying to see how the post goes through...

ETA How great was this episode??? So much Logan goodness. Between him being honorary deputy for the mayor or staking out with Veronica, I was pretty much in Logan heaven BEFORE the dance. As for his essay, I think Logan only pulled a few lines from Easy Rider but that's just my opinion.

It was interesting seeing the witness again. I had thought he had pretty much disappeared and played more into it than him really being just a bystander. It really was Logan that didn't want him found for fear of getting himself further into trouble.

Last edited by JulieB; 04-18-2006 at 05:54 AM
Old 04-19-2006, 11:01 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't think Logan took everything from the movie either. I don't see how he'd be able to create an entire essay from that. I say it was his inspiration, especially since he seems to love the movie so much.

I think that this episode really, really helped to get fandom back in a good place. So much to be happy about! I loved the episode as a whole; it's definitely my favourite of season 2. I have to say that while I've only watched the episode as a whole three times, I've wanted to watch it many more which is a great feeling for me this season.

I have rewatched The Dance scene over 20 times (I'd rather not give the actual number because I've kind of lost count ). It's just so amazing and the chemistry is mind-blowing really. Both KB and JD nailed it. Those two can stare like nobody's business. The way that Logan was looking at her was thud-worthy, it really was. It was so reminscent of their first kiss in so many ways, but I'll leave that for the L/V thread.

Oh and I loved that "Sway" was used because otherwise I would have had a hissy fit. Hell, I almost did when it started up during the M/B scene. It's my fav season 2 song off the soundtrack and I think it fits them so well.

I'll be back with more Logan-related stuff later but I just wanted to get this in for now.
Old 04-20-2006, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

When Sway started playing in the background for M/B, this feeling of dread came over me and I was like no! And then everything fell into place after that.

I loved how Logan totally dropped the snark once he realized they would really be dancing.
Old 04-21-2006, 01:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Yes, I love how he became silent when she put her arms around his neck. It's hard to find the right words to describe the look on his face. It was such a serious moment and he just wanted to be there with her. Soak it all in.
Old 04-23-2006, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

I know what you mean about the expression. And it so perfectly lines up with what him and Gia had just discussed, well her mainly lol How it doesn't always work. Well it certainly wasn't going to work there. I loved how he dropped all the pretense immediately fell completely into that moment with Veronica.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:20 PM
Loyal Fan

What was great about the Logan/Gia interaction was that Gia kind of nailed the description of Logan and at the same time she totally didn't get that Logan was annoyed by her jabbering.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Exactly! That even made the scene that much more brilliant.