Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-10-2006, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

Logan in "My Big Fat Greek Rush Week"

Discuss all things Logan in 3-2 here.

Herc from AICN gives this ep four stars-can't wait!
Old 10-10-2006, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm still freakin laughing!

Maybe I'll talk about it tomorrow!
Old 10-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Loyal Fan

NAKED LOGAN!!!!!!!!

That is all I have to say right now.

Veronica: You really think a relationship should be that hard?
Logan: No one writes songs about the ones that come easy.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ok..I can talk now

Granted..Logan didn't do much talking last night..but just seein his looks...and the talking he did do. (I dont' think that sentence made much sense. )

Anyways..the streaking was awesome! I always love Logan/Wallace scenes! And Logan looked so cute as he was about to fall asleep. Hehe..and his 'Yes I love pina coladas'

And the one LoVe scene..it was cute! He hung her picture up in his cell! Soooo cute.

Anyways..I think that's all for now. Maybe I'll think of more when I dl some clips.
Old 10-11-2006, 07:43 AM
Extreme Fan

I heart Logan.

Loved his T-Bag impersonation.

I'm glad that Logan lost the bet cause we got naked Logan but his teammate is such a moron. It was so obviously a trick.

And while the Logan/Veronica scene was cute...I felt that it lacked the sparkage from seasons past. Sigh...
Old 10-11-2006, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

I enjoyed last night. I've actually stepped back somewhat from my anxiety over my shipping stuff to actually enjoy the show as a whole once more like I did in my early days. Much less stressful that way. On that note though I really enjoyed the one L/V moment. There could be more touching yes, but I'm still all about the snarky banter and they still do it so well. But yes, more passion please!!

Loved the L/W interaction as well and was glad to see some of that Logan snark coming through during the prison experiment. The pina colada bit was hysterical as was his comment about the freshman fifteen.

Nice to see Samm Levine in there from F&G. I miss that old gang.

I so need some avis with Logan in his mask, too cute.

I'll have more thoughts later I'm sure but I still haven't slept much since working last night. I will say though that Logan still seems a little subdued this season. Not sure if that's just because the character is still going through some stuff or the fact that there's not much going on.

Last edited by JulieB; 10-11-2006 at 11:01 AM
Old 10-11-2006, 10:03 AM
Addicted Fan

I absolutely need to rewatch the ep, since I watched it live at 3am ... and somehow wasn't all that happy about it.

I am still a little thrown by how Logan is portrayed this Season, although I am certain it's intentional. I can't wait to see where they go with it.

Loved the Wallace/Logan interaction, a nice continuity from the end of last season.

I was happy that Logan is actually attending a class for a change.

The L/V moment was fun. I loved their comfortable interaction and it was hilarious.

Thing I realiued, when they first enter the "cell" there is a frame in there, where Logan stood and looked just as he did in 2x09 when he's in the cell with Aaron. It broke my heart for a second. All those memories.

More once I actually watched the episode with a coherent not sleep deprivated mind.

Stef
Old 10-11-2006, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Well Stef, what I enjoyed most was V going undercover, that pretty much made the ep for me. And it was interesting to see her kind of fall back into that season one thing where at the end, despite her intentions things tend to backfire on her once again. But this is pretty much OT for this thread....

As for Logan, I think things will most likely unfold so I'm curious to see where that leads to as well.

As soon as I saw Logan doing his streak with the mask- I thought, The Logan Ranger LOL.

Last edited by JulieB; 10-11-2006 at 10:43 AM
Old 10-11-2006, 10:48 AM
Loyal Fan

I loved JD in this episode. He is really at his best when he has no lines, IMO. Although, he does lines better than anyone else to!! I loved all his looks. You could just see his mind working. All the lines that he did have this episode were instant classics, though. "Yes, I do love Pina Colada's" and "getting a jump on the freshman 15" are just two examples. I know that it's (mostly) alphabetical, but I believe JD deserves second billing in this show!!
Old 10-11-2006, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
You could just see his mind working.
That's true too. Although I have to admit I kept waiting for Logan to go off on Rider Strong lol. Glad to see him not blow his top though and I think his snarky demeanor packs more of a punch anyway.

Did anyone notice the playful bump that Logan gave Wallace too in the hallway when they're first going through the halls with the professor?? I think we talked quite a bit last year how impressed we always were that JD is always still so much there in the scene, always in the moment, even in the background. Amazing.

Last edited by JulieB; 10-11-2006 at 12:49 PM
Old 10-11-2006, 11:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

I too enjoyed JD's performance but I do wish he'd been given more to do with Veronica. I also love the way his "looks" are worth a thousand words. All the emotions are there for everyone to see. I hope we'll get to see "more" of him with Veronica but the streaking was hilarious and Julie, I love your "Logan Ranger". What a great image and thought!
Well, onto next week and I hope, more of Logan and Veronica. I do have the feeling there is more of a season 1 feel to season 3 with the exception of Logan's snark being less malicious when it's directed toward Veronica. I'd like to see more "epic" and less cute. Since when were Logan and Veronica ever cute? However, JD did his best with what he was given. Hope he gets more!
Old 10-11-2006, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Yes, Jason's always been so wonderful at conveying so much with just a look. He brings you right into what he's feeling.

And yes, I'm fine with the cute for now but I agree Dena, I would love to see something more as well. Hopefully we will. I think it's hard because we keep missing out on those moments that call for some great intensity between the two. I really miss them. Crossing my fingers we'll get them.....
Old 10-12-2006, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

I forgot to come over here yesterday, but I did enjoy Logan's moments this week.

Him taking a strong, but not overbearing leadership position amongst the prisoners was really nice, and a good way to show new viewers that Logan is someone that commands attention.

Of course, I would have loved to see Logan go off on that guard (Rider Strong's character), but it reality, I doubt Logan would be that agressive now.

The breakout, and subsequent LV snark was nice.

The streaking was way too funny, really. Julie--there are a few of Logan in the mask over in the av thread in the VM board if you want some, and I know there are others out there.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have caps saved now. So, when I get the chance, I'll make some icons tonight
Old 10-12-2006, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the heads up Roz. I ended up snagging a few. Can't wait to see your's as well Jenn.