Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-18-2006, 08:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Logan/Jason Weekly Poll

We thought that our board could try something like this out. Basically, what we'll do is introduce a question and then have two days for nominations. Just post the scene, the episode it's in and the reason that you're nominating it. After all of the noms, we'll post the poll and then the voting can begin!

Our question for this week:

What is your favourite Logan scene from the first half of the second season (episodes 2.1 - 2.11)?
Old 06-18-2006, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

Fluer--is this Logan by himself or with anyone?

Probably because I love snark, but the scene from Green Eyed Monster where he says "Veronica Mars has accused me of evil" is one of my favorites.
Old 06-19-2006, 06:32 AM
Master Fan

I think it can be any scene with Logan as far as I know Roz.

Mine would be,

1) Scene: Logan destroying the sex tapes
2) Episode: 10, One Angry Veronica
3) Reason : It's so rare at times when we get to see Logan at his most vulnerable and Jason just knocked this scene out of the park. He truly nailed it and it broke my heart to see him torture himself along with possibly putting him into further legal trouble just so the tapes wouldn't leak out for the whole world to see.

Last edited by JulieB; 06-19-2006 at 09:02 AM
Old 06-19-2006, 07:25 AM
Loyal Fan

"Honestly, how much easier would your life be if you were indifferent to me?"
I love this scene from 2.07 "Nobody puts baby in a corner"

"To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best."
Old 06-19-2006, 09:18 AM
Absolute Fan

Scene: Logan rescuing V at the River Styx.
Episode: Ahoy Matey's
Reason: Anytime that Logan gets to show his protective streak and be the hero is absolutely wonderful because I think those are the moments where his true character is displayed. He had the sense that something was wrong and sprang into action. Plus, anything that's reminiscent of WoCD makes me happy! He didn't get a thank you for this one but I think that he definitely saved Veronica's life because who knows what would have happened otherwise.

Last edited by fleurdelune; 06-19-2006 at 05:31 PM
Old 06-19-2006, 09:42 AM
Passionate Fan

1) Scene: Veronica confronting Logan
2) Episode: Cheatty Cheatty Bang Bang
3) Reason : I love how Logan doesn't take Veronica's crap in this scene and calls her on her professionalism.

Lisa
Old 06-19-2006, 05:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Scene: Logan talking with V/D and Kendall arriving
Episode: Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner
Reason: Logan really has his snark on and has great hand gestures and facial expressions. Code words and being a third wheel. Funny.
Old 06-22-2006, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

Ok, so our choices for this week in response to favorite Logan scene from the first half of the season were:

1) "Veronica Mars has accused me of evil" from Green Eyed Monster

2) Logan destroying the sex tapes in One Angry Veronica

3)"Honestly, how much easier would your life be if you were indifferent to me?" from Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner

4) Logan rescuing V from the River Stxy from Ahoy Mateys

5) Veronica contronting Logan in Cheaty Cheaty Bang Bang

6)Logan talking with V/D and Kendall arriving from Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner

I'll leave these choices open for discussion before we put our votes in....
Old 06-23-2006, 07:33 PM
Absolute Fan

1) I'm not totally wild about this scene. Veronica accusing Logan of evil wasn't playful like it was in AEFC. That was to be expected I suppose, but still. I do like the Logan snark and this had quite a bit of it but that's pretty much all there was to the scene and I love my layers! Plus, just say no to the oversized shirt! The wardrobe department should always put Jason in shirts that show of his muscles, not hide them. I have to say though that I did very much enjoy the fake watch part and this was the only Logan scene (and the only one I even remotely liked) in a pretty craptastic episode.

3) Not bad, but not very memorable. It was hard for me because V was so bitter towards Logan. Yes, he was calling her on it but I felt so awful and I hated that Logan had to basically beg for her help. That was too harsh. I think the only thing I liked was what Logan was wearing. He was looking mighty fine! Oh and the fact that he referenced the bathroom make out session does earn a few bonus points.

6) I do enjoy the Logan snark, especially the part of the third wheel beginner's guide thing. I haven't watched many of the earlier episodes more than once or twice. I would like the codeword being endurance thing if he didn't say it right before he went off to bang Kendall. Ugh. However, it did seem that Logan and V do both like The Big Lebowski which does show similar tastes.