Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-07-2006, 09:27 AM
Absolute Fan

Logan in "Hi, Infidelity"

Discuss Logan in 3.6 here.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for getting us started Fleur. It's my night to work but at least I'll get to see some of it before I jet off. I hate waiting until the morning to see the end though.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ok..so the episode was good. I enjoyed it. Right now..I'm having trouble thinking about anything other than that promo! But I'll try!

Someone didn't know who Logan Echolls was! That's a shocker. That TA must live in a box! But Logan was good in that scene. I liked how he just shuffled his test in there. Hehe..sneaky guy.

Oh..and I think I forgot to mention how hot Jason Dohring was tonight. My lord..I can't wait for caps!

Bowling..both Veronica and Logan were cracking me up! She's all jealous when they are talkin to the desk clerk. He's all jealous during bowling.

After bowling...I liked the kiss on the head from Logan

Ok..I'm goign to cut to the end! Logan and Mercer were doing something during one of the rapes. Where were they?! Why won't Logan tell? I'm still shocked.

The promo..I don't know if I wanna think about it anymore! I have theories...should we talk about next week in the spoiler thread...or can we do that here? Or...?
Old 11-07-2006, 08:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

I generally liked the episode too.

I loved "territorial" Logan and jealous Veronica. At least, she made it clear to Piz Logan's her boyfriend. Take the hint, Piznarski, and look elsewhere. No more wistful glances at "your type"! How obvious was he!

I too loved Logan's little ten seconds more and the shuffling of the test papers. Really, those ten seconds would not necessarily result in an "A"!

Logan was too cute! And I especially loved the "darlings" he kept directing at Veronica. Ironic or not, they were sweet! It was such a nice, civilized way to warn Piz off.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry for the double post. Fan forum was acting up and my first message was not showing. Just ignore this!

Last edited by DocY; 11-07-2006 at 08:57 PM Reason: double post because of fan forum problem
Old 11-07-2006, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hehe..that must have been an important sentence he had to finish during that 10 seconds!

The darlings were cute. I see an icon or a banner in the future

And what about Admiral MOneybags!! That one made me chuckle too. And of ccourse..how could I forget to mention....shirtless Logan?!?
Old 11-07-2006, 10:05 PM
Passionate Fan

I really liked tonight's ep. The promo on the other hand, eh, not so much. Like DocY said: I loved territorial Logan and jealous Veronica. I cracked at these:

Logan: How very "Emma" of you.
Veronica: Did you just make a Jane Austen reference? It's official. The end of days are upon us.

Veronica: Parker wants me to find out if Piz likes her. What do I do? Pass a note? Scribble it on his Trapper Keeper?

Van Clemmons: Mr. Echolls, I was wondering if I could have a word?
Logan: Anthropomorphic. All yours, big guy.

icon: SunnyGeri

Last edited by *Deni*; 11-07-2006 at 10:22 PM
Old 11-08-2006, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

I really enjoyed last night. Solid ep on all accounts. Loved Logan playing the "Do you know who I am?" Love our sneaky guy but I totally think he deserved that A. 10 seconds??

I'm really curious about what him and Mercer were up to as well. Next week looks intense. Let's hope they promote that promo like crazy. We need the season average back up.

And I loved that Jason did the little intro voiceover. I think that was his first.

Last edited by JulieB; 11-08-2006 at 11:25 AM
Old 11-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

The "Do you know who I am" exchange killed me. When he first said that, I cringed. But when he shuffled the tests, I died laughing. I think that's my favorite Logan moment of the season so far.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked the pencil behind the ear! And he had a bit of a smirk. Classic Logan
Old 11-08-2006, 07:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by palegreen (View Post)
The "Do you know who I am" exchange killed me. When he first said that, I cringed. But when he shuffled the tests, I died laughing. I think that's my favorite Logan moment of the season so far.
I thoroughly agree. I too wondered at first what he was getting at. Great script writing. Logan's lines slay me!

When this show is on, nothing can touch it. Last night, it was definitely on.

I also loved shirtless Logan but I'd like to see more of that with Veronica in a more active role.

Daddy Keith got a hot scene. Yeah for the older members of the cast. But what about the younger ones where the hormones should be raging! A little more fire and less nice, please.
Old 11-08-2006, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have caps saved and uploaded from vm-caps...but I"m last poster in the picture thread. If someone could post there...I'll post them in the morning before I go to work
Old 11-09-2006, 10:35 AM
Elite Fan

Hee...the "Do you know who I am" line was really great, as was the "Admiral Moneybags" line with the guy from room service.

Really enjoyed the episode on all count.