Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-22-2007, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jason Sightings #3: Breakout was a success!

Welcome to the Jason Dohring Sightings & Appearances thread!

Banners by: Jenn

Fans who've met Jason!
  1. afrocurl (Roz)
  2. starlaa79 (Jen)
  3. JulieB (Julie)
  4. choatic4life (Stef)
  5. Leucocrystal
  6. Dreamer 4 Ever
  7. palegreen (Sam)
  8. thuggie8
  9. Whordy (Kirsty)
  10. ~DresdenDoll~ (Do)
  11. fleurdelune
  12. DocY (Dana)
  13. freezing_82

PM me or let us know in the thread!

Appearance pics!

Last edited by bring me home; 05-23-2007 at 04:00 AM
Old 05-22-2007, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, thanks for the new thread Jen.

Stef--OMG! You did not think that. *is ashamed*

*sulks in corner and will only come out for pictures of Jason from this weekend*
Old 05-22-2007, 07:15 AM
Addicted Fan

There's my Photoop pics with Jason.
To appease the masses *g*

He looked amazing on saturday. A tight black button down shirt and black dresspants. It was so not funny! *g*
When he walked in, I couldn't help to remark to him "Wow! Someone got dressed up today!"
He just smiled, pointed at Michael and said ... "Yeah! Look at that slacker!"

@Roz: Yeah ... actually I did *gg*

Stef
Old 05-22-2007, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

I'm back home! Just like Stef I'm old school when it comes to pics so you're gonna have to wait til Friday to see mine (hopefully I'll have them developped before this weekend). But since I wanted to try something different I had a black and white film as well as colored so hopefully your wait is gonna be worth it

Though I'll be posting a little recap on my LJ today so I'll drop a link here as well.

Glad to see you girls had a safe trip home!

Kirsty
Old 05-22-2007, 07:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Those are really nice pics, Stef! I'm glad that everyone who went had a good time!

Jenn, could you add me to the list of fans who have met Jason? I met him in Austin.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

I'm home. I'm exhausted, getting sick, and have a million things to do today, but hopefully I can find some time tonight to post some pictures & whatnot from Breakout. It was a total blast and I'm glad that I went. I'll post these though, because they're funny. Hopefully I can find somebody with a scanner, so they'll be better quality, right now all I have are pictures of the pictures.

^^ I made a lame ass joke about not bringing a stool to stand on and he said, "Oh don't worry, I'll come down there." Poor guy probably killed his knees bending down that far. Also, I look like a TOTAL deer in the headlights in this picture. He scares me to death.

^^ I took this one the next day because of the deer in headlights look in the first picture. I knew that just wouldn't fly and my husband would mock me forever. So I took another one. It was FREEZING in the room where they were taking the photos. I was shivering I was so cold.

Jason: Are you cold?
Me: I'm freezing.
Jason: Awwww, c'mere. *grabs me and starts rubbing my arms to warm me up*
Me: *DIES*

Also? Check out his sleeves!!! *DIES AGAIN* When we were taking the picture the group of people I was hanging out with all weekend (who all know Jason scares me to death) started clapping and cheering my name. Jason says, "You have a fanclub. How cool is that?" I also commented before I walked away that we should have taken a picture of our shoes (we were both wearing black Chucks) and he goes, "Yeah, totally!" ADORABLE.

^^ The running joke on Sunday as everyone was collecting their photos was that EVERY. SINGLE. group photo the person is leaning towards Michael and away from Jason. It's because Michael just grabs you and pulls you towards him, but it was still pretty funny. My teeth were actually chattering by the time I got up to get this picture. No joke. Jason says, "Are you still cold? Unbelievable." Michael said it was because I was too skinny, and the two of them started talking about how tiny I am. Every single guest there commented on my size at one point. I swear I need to get some ridiculous platform shoes or something.

So there's a little taste. I'll try to get the rest of my pictures & stuff up later tonight. It was awesome meeting everybody there! I think I talked to everybody from FF at least once, so yay!
Old 05-22-2007, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

Heee good thing I shut up and didn't say anything about you being tiny Though Jason's the one to talk - has he even seen his wife?!

Glad you got home alright

I posted a small recap in my LJ (that keeps giving me database error at the moment ). The link is in my sig.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

I'm loving everyone's pics!! They are fabulous. And Sam, Jason warming you up, aww, the man never stops being so genuinely sweet. It kills me.

Can't wait to seem more
Old 05-22-2007, 09:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Glad you made it home Sam!
If I recall correctly, I never commented on your size either

Awww ... Michael (sorry !!! )

Stef
Old 05-22-2007, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, everyone's pics are adorable

And guh Sam, Jason warming you up is too damn cute! It really was freezing in that room, and in the main hall.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Read most of the LJ recaps and loved them! I just feel bad that everyone got sick. But I'm sure it was worth it

ETA Stef and Kirsty, your avi/icons are gorgeous!

Last edited by JulieB; 05-22-2007 at 10:39 AM
Old 05-22-2007, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awww! I'm loving the pics and the recaps! I'm soo glad everyone had a great time!

I'm still jealous! It sucks that everyone got sick! I hope you all are getting better! Thanks everyone for sharing the pics!
Old 05-22-2007, 03:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic4life (View Post)
There's my Photoop pics with Jason.
To appease the masses *g*

He looked amazing on saturday. A tight black button down shirt and black dresspants. It was so not funny! *g*
When he walked in, I couldn't help to remark to him "Wow! Someone got dressed up today!"
He just smiled, pointed at Michael and said ... "Yeah! Look at that slacker!"
AWW!! My friends told me about your photoshoot when they got back from their session (I got mine a little before them) and they loved it! the pics looks amazing! I can't wait to put my scanner at work and post mine.

You guys are awesome!

PS: I'm one of that little crazy group of 5 Italian fangirls there at Breakout.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
PS: I'm one of that little crazy group of 5 Italian fangirls there at Breakout.
Awesome! I've seen and heard you guys several times, especially in the main hall
Old 05-22-2007, 03:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

I loved the pics. And I'm sooooo jealous. I met Jason in Austin but I have no pics of me with him. Oh well, I can dream!

I do hope he's going to get the recognition he so richly deserves from the powers that be. He's just so sweet in person, but, on screen, he's fabulous.