Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-01-2007, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Jason OT #7 Winter hiatus is almost upon us....

[banner by Jenn)

Last edited by JulieB; 12-01-2007 at 09:51 PM
Old 12-01-2007, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

I'm too tired to think of a better title LOL! But I think after today I'll be around quite a bit more this week since I'm on vacation, yay!
Old 12-01-2007, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I seriously didn't even realize that I was way past time for a new thread! Bad me!

Yay for your vacation!
Old 12-02-2007, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

I was keeping an eye on it the other day but then we ended up being gone all day. And you've shut down the last couple of one of ones so I need to do my part for a change, no worries. I know we've got some other ones nearing their course too so anyone feel free to start up any new ones if we're not around

On another note, we rented The Invisible and I had no idea A'OL was in it.

And we're going to see Enchanted next weekend, can't wait!
Old 12-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Pushing Daisies is such a funny show! At first, I didn't think I would like Olive. But she has grown on me and now she just cracks me up! I can't remember how many episodes it has left tho. Anyone know?
Old 12-03-2007, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

I'm behind on PD but I plan on catching up this week since I'm off. As for how many eps are left, I've heard different things.

I'm still depressed from my team losing yesterday, grrr
Old 12-03-2007, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad I started watching PD! It's one of my favorites Ned is adorable! Emerson cracks me up!
Old 12-04-2007, 06:57 AM
Master Fan

It really is amazing. It feels to me like a mini whimsical fantasy movie every week. So vibrant and so well written -and such colorful characters.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieB (View Post)
It really is amazing. It feels to me like a mini whimsical fantasy movie every week. So vibrant and so well written -and such colorful characters.
They really are

So far..I have one show done for now....that being Heroes. I wish the writers and producers could make a deal!
Old 12-05-2007, 01:30 AM
Master Fan

I do too. But I'm not expecting it to end anytime soon anymore. So I'm preparing myself for the short season.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I do too. But I'm not expecting it to end anytime soon anymore. So I'm preparing myself for the short season.
Well, it looks like the latest news...the producers are looking over the Writers' offer now. I haven't heard that it's been declined yet...so cross the fingers!

I seriously have to stop falling asleep while I study I took a 3 hour nap..which could be bad for sleeping tonight But I"ll just go study again and probably fall asleep for th enight. Insurance is boring stuff.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

My sleep is all over the place this week since I've been on vacation. I'm trying so hard to catch up with my shows though. I still have quite a few Ugly Bettys and 3 more PDs to watch.

One good thing about vacation this week, we got our first big snow and I didn't have to drive to work in it. This weekend though we're back up to 50. Crazy Ohio weather!
Old 12-07-2007, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

I want this job to end! These kids drive me nuts each day, and I don't any periods off. UGH!!
Old 12-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
My sleep is all over the place this week since I've been on vacation. I'm trying so hard to catch up with my shows though. I still have quite a few Ugly Bettys and 3 more PDs to watch.

One good thing about vacation this week, we got our first big snow and I didn't have to drive to work in it. This weekend though we're back up to 50. Crazy Ohio weather!
We got snow yesterday. I hate snow. Missouri is having weird weather too. I heard we were going back up to 50 or something too.

I have unlimited overtime at work. We are suppose to be getting a bunch of quotes to do...a bunch as in over a 100! So, I just have to get through this last week of studying and I should hopefully be back to normal posting! Missing the boards! q
Old 12-08-2007, 07:57 AM
Extreme Fan

I think PD only has one more episode left, if I'm not mistaken. From what I understand the writers still are not liking the offers that are coming in, so I don't see a resolution any time soon.

Icon credit: Here