Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-20-2007, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jason in Mars, Bars

Hope it was okay that I started this! And can someone adjust the title? Logan in 'Mars, Bars' No clue what I was thinkin..wiat I wasn't cause I'm still processing Lamb being dead!!

Logan..Logan was cute

I don't have much to say...cause I'm still freakin flabbergasted over Lamb being dead!!

There was snark..shirtless Logan...and..the Logan/Parker...I don't know yet.

I need to watch it again. I"ll have a better reveiw. I do know that I liked seeing happy Logan

Oh..and him seeing Veronica in jail...

Sorry that this sucks! My brain is dead..cause of Lamb!
Old 02-20-2007, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

I loved Logan taking a picture of Veronica in jail.

I thought the scavenger hunt with Mac, Parker, and Bronson was light and fun. Logan demonstrating the Kama Sutra is never a bad thing IMO. Don't really care about Logan/Parker, but whatever. As long as he's out of the Grand and not moping around, I'll play along.

Still can't believe that they killed Lamb. Life is so unfair.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes..I'm happy to see him out of the Grand too.

And I liked the small lil bit of Logan/Keith in the hallway. But Logan taking the pic of Veronica in jail...priceless It was also good to see them being civil to each other...growing up and acting like adults.

I wish Logan could have had another scene with Lamb! I'm still shocked they killed him off! I'm gonna miss him! I have a crazy theory on his death being faked..but thats just me hoping he ain't dead
Old 02-21-2007, 03:05 AM
Elite Fan

That picture of Veronica in jail was one of the best things tonight.

Well, that and the Logan at the beach (I need a shallow moment today--forgive me.)

Now that I think about it, I need another shallow moment. The joke about Logan and the condoms was great!
Old 02-21-2007, 04:58 AM
Addicted Fan

There was shirtless Logan?!?!
Sorry, brain shut down when Lamb died.

Logan was back! Logan was back! He was funny and snarky and a smarta$$. At least something.

Logan taking the picture of Veronica in Jail was priceless. Payback's a biatch!

The scavenger hunt was a cute light entertainment. (Was I the only one thinking The OC when they were all standing on that Lifeguard Tower?)

Lamb died! Not Cool!

Logan/Parker? I really ship Logan with anybody, but I just don't like Parker. RT ruined the character for me, when Miss Rape Victim wanted to party and meet boys first thing after being raped. So no ...

Lamb is dead. No amount of Logan will redeem that episode though

Stef
Old 02-21-2007, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well, shirtless!Logan was brief. He had the shirt open and was taking it off right before going swimming

Yeah...I'm still processing Lamb being dead.

Caps will be up tonight!
Old 02-21-2007, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

I actually didn't get to hear this episode until this morning. My local CW totally screwed up the ep last night.

Still can't believe that Lamb is gone. It just felt off, cold the way he went, and fast. If that makes any sense. It still doesn't feel real

On topic, I liked the moment with L/V at the jail but it scares me to actually see them getting along when they're NOT together. It almost doesn't compute lol

It was nice to see Logan not moping around the Grand finally. I enjoyed the scavenger hunt moment and it was nice to see Logan interact with other people for a change.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

The Shirtless!Logan was before Lamb died, Stef. You were also not the only one to think of The OC at that lifeguard tower. I told that same thing to April when watching.

Payback is a pain, isn't it? I really did love that moment with the camera phone. Someone else I know said they would have loved Logan to have had a real camera and I sort of agree (well, that or a disposable one to get it in print forever.
Old 02-21-2007, 08:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm still reeling over Lamb being dead.

Jason was great tonight. Lots of yummy Logan.

I thought the scavenger stuff was cute. But, Parker/Logan.......no.

Loved Logan going to see Veronica in jail. And taking her picture.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ok...so caps will be up tonihgt before/after Greys!

This week has bee weird! I still need to put up last weeks Logan/Dick & LoVe caps! Hmmm...hope I'mnot last post in those.

Anyways...the lifeguard tower...reminded me of the opening credits. Made me sad it wasn't Logan/Veronica on it. It didn't remind me of the OC cause..I've never seen that show
Old 02-22-2007, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Shirtless Logan? = Yummy. Why I think I said hello to Jason's pecks when he was shirtless. Hell I did say hello. Seeing Logan happy made my heart putter. He's back! Loved LoVe and Pagan. wOOt!

Lamb.... . So sad.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
Old 02-22-2007, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

My lazy butt finally got caps up in the picture thread
Old 02-23-2007, 05:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Shirtless Logan, wet Logan, pensive Logan, slightly sarcastic Logan--I love them all! Jason was fabulous especially after all that emo thing last week!

I really liked Logan in this episode. He seems to have got his strength back. I'm not ready for a Parker/Logan thing but at least she seems to take him on a light, let's have fun level. All that angst of the last few episodes was wearing me down. However, I'm not ready at all for a Logan without Veronica.

Personally, I don't miss Lamb. I think his character had outlived his usefulness. He was just becoming more and more of a caricature. So I, for one, am not sorry to see him go. However, the whole death thing seems a bit gratuitous.

Keith, sheriff again! Are we going back to season 1? Is that how Rob is trying to convince the powers that be that VM should get a fourth season?

I want to see more Logan, but not without Veronica. Let them both grow and let them get back together on an equal footing. Things should not all be weighed in V's favour even if the show is called Veronica Mars!