Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-05-2006, 02:17 AM
Master Fan

Jason in The Deep Below (aka Walking on Water)

Well, we know this movies' been around since before VM but since it looks like it's finally getting released this month (dvd??) I'd thought I'd start a thread on it.

IMDB page that's been updated is HERE

I'm curious though about the release date. It says 11/15 but that's on odd date since most dvd releases are on Tuesdays. But this is imdb so who knows what's really accurate. Still the fact the page is updated gives me hope we'll finally get to see this.

Last edited by JulieB; 03-31-2007 at 04:05 PM
Old 11-05-2006, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I saw a poster for the on lj a week or so ago. I'll have to see if I can find the post and the poster again.
Old 11-05-2006, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

Yes, I did too. The poster is on the imdb page. That's where they got it from. This is the movie I also posted on the news thread about too a little while ago. They must have started really updating about that time. I really hope it gets released. I remember last year always trying to get the trailer to work (even emailing the studio) and it never did grrrr.

Last edited by JulieB; 11-05-2006 at 09:17 AM
Old 11-05-2006, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ok..so that's where I saw it It seems that lately everythign blends together! Half the time I can't remember if I saw it on FF or LJ! It must be cause I'm getting older!

I hope it's released too. It'll be kind of interesting to see Jason in a movie..sicne I haven't actually seen him in one before.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

No, it was on LJ as well. When I posted about it being released on the news thread the pics weren't up yet. Which gives me hope that they're finally getting this thing together and we'll get to finally see it in some form.

As for seeing him in a movie, other than bits parts and Black Cadilac it will be nice to see him actually have the lead in something. The premise sounds pretty interesting too. I'm kind of worried because this movie's been on the shelf for so long but with Jason in it that ups the quality for me regardless lol
Old 11-05-2006, 06:17 PM
Absolute Fan

I saw the poster too. I'm glad that the movie is finally getting released. I'm really curious about it and I want to see it! I still haven't seen Black Cadillac and I've only seen clips from Jason's other various guest appearances.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I know that most major dvd's come out on Tuedays but I do know that occationaly some dvd's will come out on other days of the week. This usually happens with Big dvd's an example would be MI 3 which went on sale on (I think but am not positive) Wensday. But small unknow movies will drop on other days as well. So it is possible that it is being released on day other then a tues.

Veronica: You really think a relationship should be that hard?
Logan: No one writes songs about the ones that come easy.
Old 11-06-2006, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm hoping I can find it somewhere..to either buy or rent.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

Funny how there's a release date but no mention of what format it will be available in.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:04 PM
Total Fan

I remember when Shane West was in a movie with Shiri Appleby and I watched IMDB and watched and watched and finally a release date...but not in the US. I was so mad. I finally caught in on one of the alternative Showtime channels.
Does the movie have its own website with release info? Uh, how about I quit asking and just go look? !

ETA: Doesn't look like it has its own site. BUGGAR! I did a search at yahoo movies and they got nothin' on it. Grrrr

Last edited by Ravens23; 11-06-2006 at 12:10 PM
Old 11-06-2006, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah..I saw the 'official site' link and was bummed that it didn't work.

I'll do a lil digging to see if I can find anything out
Old 11-07-2006, 10:32 AM
Total Fan

Here is all I can find..

A trailer that I either can't get to work because of my work puter... or the link is dead... Click here

Movietome has outdated information! but you can see it here

IMDB lists the official site as walkingonwater.zepperstudios.com but I couldn't get the page to come up. Hmmm. zepper studios go broke?

***OK stop the presses*** Finally found the zepper studios site CLICK HERE
Again, I am at work and my puter won't let me watch stuff that needs flash etc.
So, if anyone can bring the site up today and give us scoop that'd be great. Otherwise I will try and check it out when I get home.
Old 11-07-2006, 10:59 AM
Total Fan

Sorry for the double post... but oddly enough I just went to the yellow pages and found the phone number for Zepper Studios (918) 728-7788. So I called them. It was an answering machine (*rolls eyes*). What did I expect from a Studio company in Oklahoma? LMAO! Anyway... I left a message saying that IMDB lists the movie's release date as Nov 15 and can they provide more information such as theaters? DVD? Etc.

So... I will let you know when/if I hear anything.
D.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for looking into everything Denise

I'm hoping that since it's been retitled they are doing an overhaul on the site, etc. The old official site (when it was still titled Walking on Water) actually used to work although the trailer which was in quicktime never did for me.
Old 11-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Denise...you rock! I came up with nothing last night! And it frustrated me so I quit.