Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-29-2006, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

Aussie Jason/Logan Thread Part One ~ Because We're Feeling the Logan Love Down Under

Welcome to the first Jason Aussie Thread

We're all getting pretty excited because Veronica Mars is finally returning to our screens in June!

So lets spread the Aussie Jason love!

Just a few get to know you questions:

Favourite Logan scene in VM so far:
Have you seen any of Jason's work other than VM?:

Aussie Jason/Logan LoVers

Aussie Bubbles (Nadene)
What you love most about Jason/Logan:I love the cool lines Logan comes out with in VM - and that smile you can't beat that smile!
Favourite Logan scene in VM so far: There are so many but I like all his scenes with Veronica - even when he is being nasty to her - you can already feel the LoVe
Have you seen any of Jason's work other than VM?: Nope

Chuppa Chup (Bec)
What you love most about Jason/Logan: - Jason, that he takes his acting so seriously and is an ultimate perfectionist in it which leads to the best scenes Oh and not to mention the physical aspects, but that's a given
- Logan, that although he's a jackass to begin with, he really grows on you and you know deep down he's a total sweetie *swoon*
Favourite Logan scene in VM so far: Hmm tough to pick...I love the snark with Veronica and then the sweetness with Veronica. The "epic" scene was great to, he was just awesome in that.
Have you seen any of Jason's work other than VM?: Unfortunately not, but I plan to fix that!

Kirsty:
What you love most about Jason/Logan: the looks he has when he is around veronica!!!
Favourite Logan scene in VM so far: ah thats a hard one there are too many to pick, but i have to say any of his scenes with veronica, like bec i love the snarkyness between these two!! but i have to say i really loved the roof top scene in "not pictured"
Have you seen any of Jason's work other than VM?: unfortunately no!!!

PJ Believer (Ann):
What you love most about Jason/Logan: His lines, they are so hilarious and definitely, how his changing throughout the season
Favourite Logan scene in VM so far: Well, I haven't seen too many episodes, only the ones, before Channel Ten stopped it, but I really enjoyed when Logan and Veronica were in the limo and he was saying something about looking hot in her soccer uniform
Have you seen any of Jason's work other than VM?: Yes I saw him in Ready to Run, when they had it on Sunday afternoon on Channel Seven.

Furry logic (Anna):
What you love most about Jason/Logan: Those witty comments, hes always coming out with one and they just egg Veronica on more... making it all even cuter.
Favourite Logan scene in VM so far: Between season one "I loved lily and lily loved guys" and seaons two "Your cute when your jealous" although you cant go past their first kiss and the shock you see on their faces when they realise they're falling in love!
Have you seen any of Jason's work other than VM?: No and Im very sad about it.

*dee (Dee)
What you love most about Jason/Logan:
I love Logan's character. How he can have such a deep and emotional scene and then go back to being the normal Logan we love and hate. His character is absolutely awesome. No other word for it.
Favourite Logan scene in VM so far: Hm.. What we've seen, probably the scenes in the pilot. What we haven;t seen, definitly 'the epic' scene.
Have you seen any of Jason's work other than VM?: Surely have. He was in Roswell, episode 'Cry Your Name.' Best episode ever.

Playing the Angel
Location: Lets say Melbourne, Australia (Though people have debated that I live to far from Melbourne, to put down Melbourne). I don't think that person will come to this thread.
What you love most about Jason/Logan: The witt, definitely. I just adore his character, and LoVe.
Favourite Logan scene in VM so far: I don't remember where we were up to, I don't want to spoil anyone.
Have you seen any of Jason's work other than VM?: Not yet.;

Brooke
What you love most about Jason/Logan: That he likes Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain
Favourite Logan scene in VM so far: Got to be EPIC!!
Have you seen any of Jason's work other than VM?: Unfortunatly not!!!

Bella
What you love most about Jason/Logan: His sense of humour
Favourite Logan scene in VM so far: I like all of his scenes
Have you seen any of Jason's work other than VM?: Yes, in Roswell

Miss Mars
What you love most about Jason/Logan: The way Kirsten and him intereact together by filming - he actually looks like there actually in LoVe - IF that makes sence
Favourite Logan scene in VM so far:2.13 - You had me Ice cold - 2day I like that scene and SWAY - the song just fits perfectly
Have you seen any of Jason's work other than VM?: yea on youtube today

I'm Angela
What you love most about Jason/Logan: Do I seriously have to pick????? Logan for being the snarky hot reformed jackass that he is and Jason for being the incredibly talanted and humble down to earth human being that he is! *swoons*
Favourite Logan scene in VM so far: Epic!!!!!!!!!
Have you seen any of Jason's work other than VM?: Yes! He was in 1 ep of Once and Again (starring Shane West) in Season 1. When the character came back in Season 3, it was played by none other than Adam Brody from the OC!

Last edited by Aussie bubbles; 06-12-2007 at 03:49 PM
Old 05-29-2006, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

Hee thanks Bubbles for starting this (I've opted for Bubbles because it sounds like a cool nickname )

What you love most about Jason/Logan:
- Jason, that he takes his acting so seriously and is an ultimate perfectionist in it which leads to the best scenes Oh and not to mention the physical aspects, but that's a given
- Logan, that although he's a jackass to begin with, he really grows on you and you know deep down he's a total sweetie *swoon*
Favourite Logan scene in VM so far: Hmm tough to pick...I love the snark with Veronica and then the sweetness with Veronica. The "epic" scene was great to, he was just awesome in that.
Have you seen any of Jason's work other than VM?: Unfortunately not, but I plan to fix that!

Those are great pics in the first post
Old 05-29-2006, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for coming over bec

Hey what is Snark?

So you've seen season 2?

I can't wait to see it!

I must see this epic scene everyone is talking about!

Apparently Jason's acting in it is fantastic!
Old 05-29-2006, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

No problems I'm not going to miss the Jason love!

Um...kinda like how they are mean to each other and like have that rapid word interplay...I suppose another word for it could be witty dialouge? I don't know...anyone want to help me out with a better explaination?

I'll see if I can find a quote which kinda illustrates what I mean

Hee yep I wasn't sure if I should post that...but I thought if I just call it "the epic" scene, it's not really giving away too much. I can edit it out if anyone thinks I should? But I can make a clip of that scene for you if you like? Or I'm sure you can probably find it at any LoVe website? Let me know if you can't find it
Old 05-30-2006, 01:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

What you love most about Jason/Logan: the looks he has when he is around veronica!!!
Favourite Logan scene in VM so far: ah thats a hard one there are too many to pick, but i have to say any of his scenes with veronica, like bec i love the snarkyness between these two!! but i have to say i really loved the roof top scene in "not pictured"
Have you seen any of Jason's work other than VM?: unfortunately no!!!

Nathan&Haley Vincent&Catherine Stefan&Elena Lois&Clark Booth&Brennan Cappie&Casey Chuck&Sarah
Max&Liz Syd&Vaughn Joey&Pacey Logan&Veronica
Old 05-30-2006, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Hey everyone, I'm Ann

What you love most about Jason/Logan: His lines, they are so hilarious and definitely, how his changing throughout the season
Favourite Logan scene in VM so far: Well, I haven't seen too many episodes, only the ones, before Channel Ten stopped it, but I really enjoyed when Logan and Veronica were in the limo and he was saying something about looking hot in her soccer uniform
Have you seen any of Jason's work other than VM?: Yes I saw him in Ready to Run, when they had it on Sunday afternoon on Channel Seven.
Old 05-30-2006, 01:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey everyone, Im Anna

What you love most about Jason/Logan: Those witty comments, hes always coming out with one and they just egg Veronica on more... making it all even cuter.
Favourite Logan scene in VM so far: Between season one "I loved lily and lily loved guys" and seaons two "Your cute when your jealous" although you cant go past their first kiss and the shock you see on their faces when they realise they're falling in love!
Have you seen any of Jason's work other than VM?: No and Im very sad about it.

Me;;Graphics
Old 05-30-2006, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Lots of Jason lovers!

I will update the first post to include everyone's details!

So Ann is the only one to have seen him in anything other than VM
I will have to keep my eye out for his other works!

Bec Even though I haven't seen season two I must admit I am a little bit spoiled! So i know a bit about the "epic" scene. Can't wait to see season 2!!!!
Old 05-31-2006, 09:16 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm Dee.

What you love most about Jason/Logan: I love Logan's character. How he can have such a deep and emotional scene and then go back to being the normal Logan we love and hate. His character is absolutely awesome. No other word for it.
Favourite Logan scene in VM so far: Hm.. What we've seen, probably the scenes in the pilot. What we haven;t seen, definitly 'the epic' scene.
Have you seen any of Jason's work other than VM?: Surely have. He was in Roswell, episode 'Cry Your Name.' Best episode ever.

VM is coming back in June?

Edit: I see in in Bubbles post. Wholey Crap! This is like.. the best thing ever. I hate the fact that it's on a friday though.. Friday? It's going to be taken off before it even has a chance.. Just like OTH.
Old 05-31-2006, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

Welcome Dee

yeah Friday night isn't the best. however it is winter so perhaps more people will be inclined to stay at home and watch TV

Have updated the opening post to include everyone's details
Old 06-01-2006, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

I see Bec, Ann and Dee! Hello to the Aussies I don't know, I'm Sam.

Location: Lets say Melbourne, Australia (Though people have debated that I live to far from Melbourne, to put down Melbourne). I don't think that person will come to this thread.
What you love most about Jason/Logan: The witt, definitely. I just adore his character, and LoVe.
Favourite Logan scene in VM so far: I don't remember where we were up to, I don't want to spoil anyone.
Have you seen any of Jason's work other than VM?: Not yet.
AbolishPuppyFactories
Old 06-01-2006, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

Sam-E!

I'll debate it! You live too far away from Melbourne to be considered Melbourne

I've heard we got up to ep 13? (or was it 11?)
Old 06-02-2006, 05:58 AM
Elite Fan

Bec-E!

You and Holden are mean.

Hmm, I think it might have been 11. Not that I remember what happened in episode 11 though.
AbolishPuppyFactories
Old 06-02-2006, 11:19 AM
Extreme Fan

It was the um.. Where Logan's dad get's stabbed.. I think. Or maybe the one after that. No idea guys.

Bec, Sam!
Old 06-02-2006, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

The Christmas party ep? I liked that ep...mmm Jason in nothing but boxer shorts

Although, I have to say, I wasn't a huge fan of Logan's back then (thus not a huge fan of Jason's) but now going back and watching it again, I can appreciate it for exactly what it is...a perfect opportunity to perve