Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2017, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm still not sure wether I'll watch the backdoor pilot or not but I do know that if the spin off is picked up I won't be watching one single episode.
Old 06-22-2017, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know what you mean..I'll probably watch the pilot episode but as for a whole series definitely on the fence leaning towards no.
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 06-22-2017, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's sounds a lot like Buffy S7...and I hated that season.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 06-22-2017, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never watched that but I think the whole idea is not a good one..it's ok to be in supernatural here and there but as a stand alone...no. I love Jody and Donna and wish we saw them more in the show...I don't think they have enough storylines to make a series.
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 06-22-2017, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, like as nice characters as they are on spn I don't think Jody or Donna have what it takes to carry a show on their own; to be sincere and harsh they don't really have anything especial to offer, and as much as the network/writers/producers hope to piggyback off spn that's only gonna take them so far
Old 06-23-2017, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm in the same boat...I don't think it will have a strong presence like supernatural does.
Old 06-23-2017, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree. I don't want to be a Debbie downer, but I just don't see it doing that well. CW ratings wise, it could probably last a season...but nothing beyond that. Plus the people 'wanting' this spinoff, is just a corner of fandom, hardly the whole fandom.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 06-23-2017, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly! I hate being so negative about the whole thing too but I think at this point we have no choice. They made it seem like we all want the spinoff but that's not the truth.
Old 06-24-2017, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikhands1 (View Post)
I have a feeling they are really wanting to continue the legacy when the boys call it quits, which is why they are really pushing for a spin off. I don't mind the ladies one if they throw in a different spin to it. A MoL plot would be intriguing, but we all know what happens to them & don't want anything to do with the British ones But I would give it a try just cuz I love the women (adult ones, I mean). Gues we'll see what happens this next season
Yeah I think that too.
Old 06-24-2017, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

I'll give it a try, just for the curiosity, but honestly it won't get the same ratings or even last that long if it goes thru
Old 06-24-2017, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think so either..I don't think it will be as popular
Old 06-26-2017, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'll give it a try, just for the curiosity, but honestly it won't get the same ratings or even last that long if it goes thru
Yeah probably.
Old 06-26-2017, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

in my gut I think they are pushing it because I'm getting the feeling the boys will be moving on soon. Both are starting/have outside business & have kids now at home waiting for them. I feel it winding down
Old 06-27-2017, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
in my gut I think they are pushing it because I'm getting the feeling the boys will be moving on soon. Both are starting/have outside business & have kids now at home waiting for them. I feel it winding down
Only can see one or two more seasons.
Old 06-27-2017, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think we get at least 13 episodes of S14 to hit the 300 mark or a full 14 to hit 300 and a couple extra episodes to say they passed 300 but after that I think that's it. I will be completely shocked if we get any size of S15 (although if you're going to hit 300 you might as well hit 15...it just sounds good. )

Quote:
Exactly! I hate being so negative about the whole thing too but I think at this point we have no choice. They made it seem like we all want the spinoff but that's not the truth.
I wouldn't mind a spinoff if it was somebody I cared about, like maybe a prequel with Henry, or the Rufas/Bobby years something along those lines (although even those ideas I don't see lasting anywhere near as long as SPN) but Jody/Donna? eh it's just not something that appeals to me especially with Claire in the mix
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Closed Thread   Post New Thread