Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2017, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

You and me both!
Old 06-20-2017, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Clearly the bloodlines(?) pilot went no where...who knows with this new one if they can carry the idea and interest people with it
Jacob/Paul Ryan/Mike Luke/Mark Charles/Erik Michael/James Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb John/Dorian Wes/Travis Nev/Max Ichabod/Abbie Thorin/Bilbo Robin/Much Neal/Peter John/D'avin
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Oh my god that pilot was so bad! I doubt it, I highly doubt it. I just don't get why they're so thirsty for a spin off like by god imagine if they put the energy that they put into getting a spin off into the actual show
Old 06-20-2017, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Seriously! Definitely one of the worst episodes of all time! They need to put energy into the show for sure!
Jacob/Paul Ryan/Mike Luke/Mark Charles/Erik Michael/James Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb John/Dorian Wes/Travis Nev/Max Ichabod/Abbie Thorin/Bilbo Robin/Much Neal/Peter John/D'avin
Old 06-20-2017, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Not even the boys could make that episode watchable. Yes, they do, it'd be much appreciated.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nothing could have made that episode good! We are in need of a change!
Old 06-20-2017, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Yes we are! Like maybe new executive producers! Or writers. Or new executive producers! Did I mention new executive producers?
Old 06-21-2017, 01:42 AM
Moderator Manager

So glad I'm not alone in the...um...unenthusiastic-ness about this spin off. Love Jody! Enjoy Donna!...do I want to see them every week, training and hunting with spoiled brats...no not really. Especially if say one of those spoiled people that has already been hunting is in the mix...then REALLY NO THANK YOU! I don't know why the show needs a spin off (unless it involves a certain angel spreading his wings somewhere else) What do I love about SPN? DEAN AND SAM WINCHESTER! AND THEIR FAMILY BUSINESS...SAVING PEOPLE AND HUNTING THINGS! It's not what they're hunting, or that they're hunting, IT'S THEM! Spin off all you want, but I want the WINCHESTERS! (I feel I should clarify and say blood Winchesters...nobody married into the bloodline)
Old 06-21-2017, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you! Exactly my point! We want to see Sam and Dean...not some people they just dug up to include them in the spinoff. It's the spinoff people thought they wanted but it's not what we need!
Old 06-21-2017, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Yes, yes, yes! Sam and Dean and their relationship is what we want/need; they're essential!
Old 06-21-2017, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jared Padalecki

Bloodlines sucked and I like Jody too. However I agree ladies and have no interesting this Wayward Daughters spin off show either. I won't watch the new show.
Old 06-21-2017, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They are not giving people want they really need...we need more Sam and Dean and less secondary characters!
Old 06-21-2017, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

I have a feeling they are really wanting to continue the legacy when the boys call it quits, which is why they are really pushing for a spin off. I don't mind the ladies one if they throw in a different spin to it. A MoL plot would be intriguing, but we all know what happens to them & don't want anything to do with the British ones But I would give it a try just cuz I love the women (adult ones, I mean). Gues we'll see what happens this next season
Old 06-22-2017, 12:37 AM
Moderator Manager

I'll watch at least the first episode...but as much as I like Jody and Donna I can't see myself tuning in week after week if Claire is a main character. She drives me crazy!
Old 06-22-2017, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jared Padalecki

Ugh exactly if Claire is in the New dear lord no I can't stand Claire. I'm so meh about this I like Jody but this just sounds so meh to me.