Old 06-20-2017, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

Sheriff Jody is getting her own show.
"A happy beginning now is ours."

- Emma Swan & Killian Jones
scififan2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

I'm gonna be honest (and a little negative) I have no interest in that spinoff, or any SPN spinoff, and truthfully I think I might end up skipping that episode all together and just enjoy whatever 15 seconds the boys get through gifs.
🇵🇷❤️
harmony_rules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought I was the only one... like i said in my previous post I'm definitely wary of the whole thing
Jacob/Paul Ryan/Mike Luke/Mark Charles/Erik Michael/James Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb John/Dorian Wes/Travis Nev/Max Ichabod/Abbie Thorin/Bilbo Robin/Much Neal/Peter John/D'avin
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

Personally I don't think it'll go anywhere because they already tried this concept...back in s11 under a different name.
🇵🇷❤️
Old 06-20-2017, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know I remember...it was a really bad episode
Jacob/Paul Ryan/Mike Luke/Mark Charles/Erik Michael/James Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb John/Dorian Wes/Travis Nev/Max Ichabod/Abbie Thorin/Bilbo Robin/Much Neal/Peter John/D'avin
Old 06-20-2017, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

It really was. One thing I noticed though and it does bug me a bit but for a different reason is that in the headlines and excerpts I've read of the news there's no mention of the fact that this is a concept created, designed, and brought forth by fans. There's mentions that this is something fans want but I haven't seen any article acknowledge that this is fan idea, I don't know if maybe I've seen the wrong headlines and excerpts.
🇵🇷❤️
Old 06-20-2017, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I see what you mean...it was definitely a fan idea. I feel bad for not being excited but I'm definitely not going to put to much faith in the whole thing. I feel like certain characters that they might bring back for the spin off (not Jody or Donna bc I love them) might ware on people if they see them a lot.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

I used to feel bad about not liking this idea and criticizing it...I don't anymore The biggest problem with this idea is that it's a fan idea. Fan ideas can be wonderful and lead to amazing things but the moment a fan idea/theory/headcanon/etc. makes it into the show...it stops being a fan idea. That's when problems start and in something like this where the whole thing was created by fans? Its gonna be a mess and a lot of people are gonna end up disappointed cause I think they have a wrong idea of what they'd be getting.
🇵🇷❤️
Old 06-20-2017, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally see what you are saying! They are going to take a fan idea that might have been a good one a few years ago and screw it up and leave people disappointed.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Exactly! There's a reason some fan ideas should stay in the fandom. And also because it's a fan idea it's only....???...it's for a certain section of fans only right from the beginning.
🇵🇷❤️
Old 06-20-2017, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah...I think the fandom is acting excited about it but I think in reality people are scared to say what they think. I don't think it is going to work but I will still watch the episode.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Maybe, it is frowned upon to criticize fan ideas and this fandom is kinda...you know. I think I'm gonna skip it, I'm debating it cause I'm not interested in it but at the same time I can't criticize it or talk about it if I don't watch it.
🇵🇷❤️
Old 06-20-2017, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I see what you mean...I'll have to decide when the time comes.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, same
🇵🇷❤️
Old 06-20-2017, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just sick of them trying to sponge off the show...
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top