Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2006, 10:33 PM
Supreme Fan

Welcome Back......(Please Read)

Welcome back everyone!! It´s so good to be back again

If you haven´t already read Jerry´s announcement please do so.

You will notice some threads had/have to be restarted...if you notice a thread that is no longer on the board please feel free to restart it...some threads are still on the board but are missing pages of posts...we are very sorry for this...there is nothing we can do to bring them back so please just continue with what is there and slowly we can redo the opening posts so they contain the lists and all the other goodies that opening posts have.

if any of you come across a thread with no posts at all let Maz or I know and we'll take care of it.

You may also be able to see threads that were deleted...thse were all empty so they had to be deleted..just so you all don't think Maz and I went crazy.

It's great to have everybody back...thanks so much for understanding...we'll have this board back up and running in no time.

Maz & Sonya

ahem..text borrowed from Bee

Icon Credit

Last edited by ~Maz~; 04-17-2006 at 02:35 AM
Sonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread