Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2005, 09:53 AM
Supreme Fan

I guess that (like I said earlier, I believe) John didn´t tell Dean or Sam much of what happend that night, I don´t believe he told them that their Mum was killed in Sam´s room also and I also believe that Dean just wants Sam near to protect him but also to be with his brother

Icon Credit
Sonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 09:54 AM
light darkness balance

Don't you think that they would have known, because the fire was in Sam's room. They say that when they were outside
Battlestar Galactica ღ 24 ღ Longmire ღ The Flash
we are not alone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 09:57 AM
Supreme Fan

Yeah but Sam was a baby, so he couldn´t have known where the fire was and for Dean..I don´t know some children who suffer through a traumatic event don´t remember much afterwards

Icon Credit
Old 09-18-2005, 09:58 AM
light darkness balance

Yeah you got a point there
Old 10-03-2005, 09:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya
I guess that (like I said earlier, I believe) John didn´t tell Dean or Sam much of what happend that night, I don´t believe he told them that their Mum was killed in Sam´s room also and I also believe that Dean just wants Sam near to protect him but also to be with his brother
I agree!!
But I also think that Dean might know where their mom got killed ... wasn't he almost running into the room when it started burning?

Ok, I got a theory as to what kind of thing killed both, their mom and Jess.
If you look at pictures from their mom and Jess on the ceiling, you first notice two things: both have blond curly hair, both are wearing a white nightgown and both have something red around their waist. I first thought that it was a scarf or something, but ... both??
Then I looked closer and ... well ... the skin is missing (and now I finally know where the blood was coming from) ... and ... well ... I would say that both bodies were completely empty ... meaning whatever killed them likes to eat the insides of human (can I please say ewwww) ...

I have no clue if it was just coincidence that both have been blonde and were wearing a white nightgown (aslo: Jess didn't wear a nightgown the night Dean got there - she doesn't seem to be a person to wear nightgowns ... and from what I can tell the nightgowns looked a lot alike ...) ... no clue what I shoudl think about that.

And something that just came to my mind when I read your specs ... If we think that Dean and Sam don't know how (and where) their mom died ... do they even know enough to find whatever killed their mom and Jess on their own?
I mean, they do know that it was something, not someone, so I think they 'know' why the house started burning ... but they haven't seen the bodies ... and I doubt their father told them that the body has been 'empty' ...
And as weird as this might sound, if they really didn't know exactly how their mom died, just about their house suddenly starting to burn ... then Jessica's dead might help them to find this bad guy sometime ...

Maybe I'm blanking here, but do we know for sure that Dean and Sam know that their mom died the same way Jess did? 'Cause if not ... then I think we'll see and evil evil EVIL and angry Sam once they find 'it' ...

ok, so much for what I think about things ... sorry for writing that much
Scara-Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 09:39 AM
light darkness balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scara-Anne
I have no clue if it was just coincidence that both have been blonde and were wearing a white nightgown (aslo: Jess didn't wear a nightgown the night Dean got there - she doesn't seem to be a person to wear nightgowns ... and from what I can tell the nightgowns looked a lot alike ...) ... no clue what I shoudl think about that.
Hey hun, I'm glad that you came back and posted here. I see that the caps are getting you thinking, I'm glad for that. We are having loads of fun on MSN, but I'm glad that you bumped this back up

ITA with the paragraph above, it did seem that she wasn't a nightgrown person. Its odd that both women are wearing exactly the same nightgrown, or it seems that they are
Old 10-03-2005, 09:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Their mom did wear a white nightgown ... but I guess that should just make us think about it ...
But then again, I have no clue how matching nightgowns should lead to a killer ...

Something tells me I'm taking this way too serious ...
Ok, and someone has to please stop me or I'll dream about my theories for SN tonight
Old 10-03-2005, 09:47 AM
light darkness balance

Its okay, this is what the thread is about. We can just wait to see what the others think
Old 10-03-2005, 10:54 AM
Supreme Fan

Hi Anne, glad you back

Wow you totally sendet me into speculation mood.

I agree with you and I do believe that Sam and Dean doesn´t know much about the thing that killed their Mum that´s why they need to find their Dad, because like Dean said in some Episode, he is the only one with the clues, also I´m not so sure Sam knows that the thing that killed Jess is the same thing that killed his Mum, and if that´s the situation it´s going to be a long hard road for John because after Sam finds out it was the same thing he will blame his Dad for not telling them the truth about the thing that killed their Mum, IF John is ever going to come back, because a part of me believes he is dead and the other part things he will appear soon again.

Icon Credit
Old 10-03-2005, 10:57 AM
light darkness balance

I got her into the SN mood, she is making great wp's for us. When she was looking for screencaps, she thought of those

ITA with you on how Sam is going to blame John for it, and not telling him. I really hope that they have John come back by mid way season one, because I think alot of things will be explained
Old 10-03-2005, 11:03 AM
Supreme Fan

I really do believe John is coming back soon but I also believe he´s going to die in the final, but honestly I just want John back and seeing him interact with Dean and especially Sam

Icon Credit
Old 10-03-2005, 11:08 AM
light darkness balance

I think that we had this talk in the Dean/Sam thread, but ITA with you
Old 10-03-2005, 11:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Well, I kind of think that Sam (and Dean) at least think that the thing that killed Jess was the same that killed their mom.

Quote:
Dean: "If you wanna find the thing that killed Jessica ..."
Sam: "... we gotta find dad first"
Even if they are not sure ... they think that it's the same thing ...
They kill others things on their own as well, so why find daddy for that one? ... right ... because he knows more about it ... he spent his last 22 years trying to find this thing, trying to understand what exactly it did and how ... they are 22 years behind ... and they know that their father knows things they don't - information they need to find and kill 'it'

I don't think Sam will be mad ... I think Dean will be the mad one ... 'cause he was hunting with his dad for the last years, not Sam. He should have knows about that, he should have had the information to help his father more ... I guess Sam will mostly be sad for not being included. Not mad, but sad (remember what he said about his father in epi 1? That he kinda threw him out of the house ...)
If he knew something more about that thing or not, he couldn't have helped Jess alone, and I think he realizes that ...
And even if John knows something more ... obviously not enough ... because then this thing would have been dead already. Or he got close to finding out what it was, that's why he left them the journal 'cause he knows that something bad could happen ... to him? ... and maybe 'it' got angry and killed someone that meant a lot to one of the family members ... Sam was young when his mom was killed ... he can't remember anything ... no pain, no sadness, nothing ... but Dean can, and John can ... now Sam can as well

I think that we'll get clues as to what this thing is over the whole season ... maybe we won't even know that what we's seen / heard was a clue ...

(I just noticed that I've got way too many theories for SN ... )
Old 10-03-2005, 11:24 AM
light darkness balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scara-Anne
And even if John knows something more ... obviously not enough ... because then this thing would have been deas already. Or he got close to finding out what it was, that's why he left them the journal 'cause he knows that something bad could happen ... to him? ... and maybe 'it' got angry and killed someone that ment a lot to one of the family members ... Sam was young when his mom was killed ... he can't remember anything ... no pain, no sadness, nothing ... but Dean could, and John could ... now Sam can as well
I think that you are right about that, I don't think that he knows much or even anything about this creature. I think that it might have been dead before, or maybe its to strong to be killed. I think that is a good theory for why he left the journal there, and hasn't been in contract with them for a few weeks
Old 10-03-2005, 11:29 AM
Supreme Fan

I just got another theory.

The most people have the theory that John had a new clue about the thing that killed Sam and Dean´s Mum and that´s why he left but I have a another one, what if John left because of guilt.

Maybe he did knew exactly what thing killed his wife and he just couldn´t find it, maybe he knew why it killed her and if my theory is right (that the thing killes people who are close to the Winchester Mens) John had to know that Jess would be a possible victim, because I believe that even through he throw Sam out of the house he still followed his life and also knew about his relationship with Jess but he didn´t warn Sam and that´s why Jess had to die at the end of the pilot. But he left bevore Jess died, maybe he knew she would die and didn´t wanted to tell Sam? (lame, I know)

So he left and wanted to kill that thing once and for all but he left dean his journal, I guess he knew Sam would follow Dean (because he also knew about Jess´death) and just wanted to make Sam understand that his destiny is hunting and not loving, so maybe the biggest villain isn´t that "thing" it´s John himself ......

ookay, I´m crazy I know

Icon Credit
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top