Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2005, 02:50 PM
Supreme Fan

nah it´s okay

so tell me your theory about John (he is becoming my fav. chara )

Icon Credit
Sonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

I think there's some kind of weird connection to Sam. Both his mother and his girlfriend end up on the ceiling and him being the first to see them. Something is most likely out to get him.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really think it has to do with Sam. Maybe he's cursed or something...I don't know. But I've thought about it, and both women were in his room, above his bed. Obviously, they were both women he loved. But why did it take so long for it to get to his girlfriend? And the big question on my mind...who was the man standing in baby Sam's room before his mother went downstairs?

BIG THANKS to whoever made my avatar
KaboomLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 03:48 AM
Angel Bo$$

That's very interesting, and thinking about it. I think that you guys have a VERY good point, he was the first too see them
we are not alone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 07:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaboomLT
And the big question on my mind...who was the man standing in baby Sam's room before his mother went downstairs?
That man was creepy!

And Sam's mother screamed at what she saw when she came back, so maybe he was doing something to Sam, and that's why Sam's girlfriend got affected as well?
Old 09-15-2005, 07:19 AM
Angel Bo$$

Interesting...
Old 09-15-2005, 07:38 AM
Passionate Fan

That is a great theory, never thought of it that way...

Icon credit: -louise-
lolitaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 07:39 AM
Angel Bo$$

I thought the same thing
Old 09-16-2005, 08:45 PM
Extreme Fan

So far I loved the show SN. I'm very intrigiued. Just want to add my 2 scents about the thing that killed Sam and Dean's mother; then Sam's girlfriend. I do believe that the thing is after the family because of something that happened waaaay in the past. Perhaps to the family hundreds of years earlier. However, I also like the theory about Sam - that there's "something" about him. I know that when I was watching the Pilot, I got this feeling that there was something special about him, but of course I couldn't put my finger on it. Like someone mentioned earlier, maybe he has some kind of power than can kill the strongest of ghosts/demons. Cause why did the thing or whatever it was go to his bed as a child? What was it doing to him? And why does it only kill the women?? It left Sam alive. It could've killed him too? So why didn't it kill him? And I find it awfully convient (or coinsidental - spelled wrong??) that just when Sam was about to start a new life at Stanford, no doubt acing his interview and getting into law school. He's forced to face his "destiny" as a ghost hunter by the death of girlfriend. Being killed by a supernatural being at that.

Maybe Sam has some kind of dark power that this entity wants to harness?? Maybe the love of a mother or woman will get in the way of him fulfulling some destiny that an ancient ancestor set forth for him?? I know, I know, I'm all over the place with this speculation, but I'm really excited about this show. About the intrigue it's garnering. I can't wait to see what clues we get next!

Experience the Legacy
ursa major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 09:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow- great theories. I of course, am going to go wayyyy out in left field here and throw this out here- I really don't believe this, but it's a thought.

What if it's the father? I mean, the father could be leading the boys on a wild goose chase. Lol- wow, that just really doesn't make sense.

And how come the fire doesn't start until Sam looks up at the body on the ceiling? That's freaky too. And why did it wait until now to go after Sam's g/f? As soon as he fell in love w/ her- it should have killed her instead of waiting the night before his interview. Does anyone know if there was a sign or something that showed that one of the boys had something important the day after their mother was killed?

I'm really bad at these things...... I sucked at trying to figure out the Butterfly Effect & The Sixth Sense lol!
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
BBallinGurl31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 09:18 AM
Angel Bo$$

You both have really great theories, and nothing seems to be wrong. Anything could go
Old 09-17-2005, 11:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Those are some pretty interesting theories. anything is possible at this point!

Icon credit: -louise-
lolitaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 11:47 AM
Angel Bo$$

It just keeps us going all the specalutions that we can think of
Old 09-17-2005, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great theories guys, I'm liking them all and could see possibly happening that way.

I agree that there seems to be something 'different' with Sam. And maybe that's why Dean wants his younger brother close with him, so he can somehow protect him too.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:47 AM
Angel Bo$$

Do you think that "Dean" even knows, because he was even surprised when they dad left Or maybe he does know
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top