Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2005, 06:30 AM
Fortress of Solitude

Theory Discussion #1: Our Own Ideas About The Show

I hope that they look more into why Sam' g/f died. Was it because something or just because Dean hasn't been with anyone. I think that it has something to do with that. Maybe the family is very odd in the centries, and it has something to do with ancient times. I think that they aren't going to find the father right away, something is going to get in the way. Also something to do with him getting up and going, with leaving everything.

I'm thinking that we will hear more of those cops, because Dean did escape from their department. I think that they might be part of the storyline. What do you think?

Going back to the mother and Sam's g/f. I remember that the mother thought that it was the father, she saw looking at Sam. Do you think that has something to do with that? That would explain, why it was Sam' g/f that died
He's more human I am. He lived in this world, fell in love, had a job. In spite of all that power.
we are not alone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 07:32 AM
Supreme Fan

I think that Dean won´t be the only one on the cops wanted list, Í guess that Sam is also be a suspicion, b/c the cops discovered the room with all the pictures and the next day Sam´s g/f is dead and Sam is on the run.

I also think that in S1 we will see a lot of Sams darker site, all he wants right now is revenge and I hope that Dean helps him deal with that because revenge is the worst reason doing something.

And I definitely belive that that thing that killed Sam´s g/f and his Mum has something to do with the Winchester family maybe a curse or something like that, I got the vibe it´s only going after the woman the Winchester men care about.

Icon Credit
Sonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 07:36 AM
Fortress of Solitude

You're doing the same thing I'm doing, taking the stuff from our PM's

Quote:
And I definitely belive that that thing that killed Sam´s g/f and his Mum has something to do with the Winchester family maybe a curse or something like that, I got the vibe it´s only going after the woman the Winchester men care about.
That's a interesting way to look at it, I think that it has something to do with that. Maybe the family is very odd in the centries, and it has something to do with ancient times. Maybe that could be the deal with something with the fathers background, but I was thinking farther along the line of their family tree. Back with witches and ancient stories

Quote:
I also think that in S1 we will see a lot of Sams darker site, all he wants right now is revenge and I hope that Dean helps him deal with that because revenge is the worst reason doing something.
Revenge only changes a person. It causes them to do horrible things, I really think that they should only focus on their character involvement and get the characters to grow. I think that they did amazing job on showing us the basics of the characters, I think that we should learn more about their hunts before this time
He's more human I am. He lived in this world, fell in love, had a job. In spite of all that power.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya

I believe the same thing. I'm convince it goes after the woman they ove, or the woman they believe are the women of their lives. it just seems right... and it's probably cursed, maybe one of the ancestor pissed off a demoniac creature or power and it wants it revenge and that how its getting it or maybe it their father that pissed off hat demoniac power of some sort... I don't know...but that's how I see it...

and of course like you said, I'm counvince we'll see sam in a darker tone. the guy is desesperate, he just lost his love and he need to get at peace with that fact, but right now he thinks that the best way to do it is by getting his revenge on that thing and I guess this natural...

Icon credit: -louise-
lolitaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 11:36 AM
Fortress of Solitude

That's exactly what I believe, I think that it has something to do with ancient times for the family
Old 09-14-2005, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

I think this ghost or whatever is attacking the family for a reason... not sure why though
Kadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 11:42 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolitaro
but right now he thinks that the best way to do it is by getting his revenge on that thing and I guess this natural...
And it´s not only Sam, Dean also does the hunting because he wants revenge for his mothers death but I´m not so sure about the father, something about him just don´t fit and I´m sure he knows way more than he told Dean and Sam

Icon Credit
Old 09-14-2005, 11:51 AM
Passionate Fan

yeah Dean does the hunting to...he hasn't got over the death of his mother and you're right something does not fit with the father, is holding out stuff from them and its certainly not good stuff...

Icon credit: -louise-
lolitaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 03:26 PM
Fortress of Solitude

ITA something is up with the father To him leaving in the middle of a case
Old 09-14-2005, 03:30 PM
Supreme Fan

I guess he is somehow involved with the thing that killed their mother directly I just hope the next time we see him he is still alive

Icon Credit
Old 09-14-2005, 03:32 PM
Fortress of Solitude

He could have had bad luck with "Women in White" because he could have been unfaithful
Old 09-14-2005, 03:36 PM
Supreme Fan

I think it goes a little deeper, (i think) it has something to do with Sam. Maybe Sam has some kind of powers (like Walt on Lost) and he made a deal with that thing to protect him somehow... oookay I´m totally getting into speculation mood right now

Icon Credit
Old 09-14-2005, 03:38 PM
Fortress of Solitude

Its what the thread is about, just keep any spoilers out
Old 09-14-2005, 03:43 PM
Supreme Fan

You don´t have to tell me Sarah, I know that

back on topic

what do you think are the motives of John?

Icon Credit
Old 09-14-2005, 03:46 PM
Fortress of Solitude

Aww... I'm sounding like a pain in the a$$ now
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top