Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2014, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

Old 09-26-2014, 03:15 AM
Elite Fan

I love that family tree art so freakin much!!!

Seeing Lydia up there is cringeworthy but she was his ex-lover/baby mama. *dies a little inside* I always forget that Dean technically had a daughter. Everyone remembers that Ben might really be his son (despite what Lisa says) but forget about Emma. I was one of the few that didn't think Ben was his biological son but then I watched that movie The kids are all right and if they got the episode title from that then yeah, Ben is probably his biological son.

If they are technically related to Cain then that means that they are related to almost everyone in the Bible (makes sense given how biblical their lives have been).

Oh my goddess, I just realized that if they are related to them that means that they are related to Lilith. They are freakin related to Lilith! Sam killed his great times 6 thousand years grandpa's ex-wife/lover. Lilith was made at the same time as Adam but things didn't work out and so God made Eve out of Adam's body.

I think I'll make a Bible genealogy/family tree. The Bible is so detailed and always tells you who begot who so it's easy to tack Jesus all the way down to Adam. It's only 60 generations in 4 thousand years. Tracking Jesus's brothers' and sister's kids the last 2 thousand years is the hard part! Plus we don't know if Jesus had any kids himself. It's rumored that he had a daughter named Sarah.

Last edited by wilywiccan; 09-26-2014 at 09:53 AM
Old 09-26-2014, 08:22 AM
Elite Fan

They do forget about Dean's daughter that Sam had to kill I firmly stand by my opinion that Ben is Dean's son. Poor Sam, his ladies don't live long enough to have kids Though there was S6 where he had lots of loving, so there's still an opportunity for a kid to pop up

Good luck on the biblical tree. That's a lot of years to go back
Old 09-26-2014, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

I've mapped it before. Won't be hard to do it again. If only we had data on his descendants instead of only his ancestors.

I just realized something.

It's been around 2,000 (scholars say he was actually born at 4 BC and died at 31 AD, so 1,983) years since Jesus Christ and if his personal line continued with each descendent having a kid at around the age of 30 (the age he was when he hit the road with his ministry) then that would be 66.666 generations from Jesus to the year 2031. Imagine if the Second Coming is born 17 years from now. Or maybe the anti-Christ since the kid will be born on that number!

What makes that even more likely is that we don't know much about Jesus between the ages of 13 and 30 (17 years!).

Last edited by wilywiccan; 09-26-2014 at 10:23 AM
Old 09-26-2014, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikhands1 (View Post)
They do forget about Dean's daughter that Sam had to kill I firmly stand by my opinion that Ben is Dean's son. Poor Sam, his ladies don't live long enough to have kids Though there was S6 where he had lots of loving, so there's still an opportunity for a kid to pop up Good luck on the biblical tree. That's a lot of years to go back
I agree with you about Ben and it sucks his memory of Dean has been wiped out so no more connection as for Sam it's true his women usually bites the dust but thank gawd Sam did not have a kid with Amelia
Old 09-26-2014, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

Despite not being a big fan of Lisa & Ben I always wondered what happened to them after their last episode. I mean, Lisa's boyfriend (Matt, a handsome black doctor) of several months was murdered in her home the same day that she believes she and her son were in a car crash.

Ugh. Amelia. One of the worst characters in tv history.

Imagine if it became social custom for suicidal girls to use the peen of death whenever they were ready to bite the dust. Goodbye cruel world *has hours of sex with Sam and dies*
Old 09-26-2014, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

Then they would die a very happy female IMO

Yeah, not a fan of Amelia
And I'm sure Cas fixed it all with their memories since he took away their knowledge of Dean & Sam and that entire world
Old 09-27-2014, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Omg these pics are so awesome!
Old 09-29-2014, 04:24 AM
Elite Fan

I love all the con pictures. Some people can be so creative
Old 09-29-2014, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

me too, con photo ops are always so fun to look at, and it's awesome that the boys are so willing to pose too

av
Old 10-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

I've already purchased our Jared and J2 photo op for NJ in 2015. Now quin & I just have to figure out what poses we want

Something I threw together when I saw Jason Manns post these pics on Twitter about them singing on his Christmas album. Apparently Jared can sing And Yes...I bought it

Old 10-02-2014, 04:54 AM
Elite Fan

They better be able to sing since the musical is a couple of episodes away.

Jensen looks so adorable in that hat.

All 3 boys singing in one location is too much goodness. It's like taking a great thought (one of the boys singing) and tripling it.

Is there such a thing as too much of a good thing? I don't believe there is.
Old 10-02-2014, 11:03 AM
Elite Fan

Nope...but from what the writers say, I don't know how much singing Sam & Dean are doing in that episode which is why they call it musical-ISH episode
Old 10-02-2014, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

That just makes me think there's going to be dancing. Or whimsical fighting.

I have no idea what the musical will be like.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:08 PM
Elite Fan

Neither does anyone else Robbie told me what they are telling everyone...you'll either love it or hate it