Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2013, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Supernatural Elimination Game #1: Pick Your Least Favorite Episode.

Supernatural Supernatural Episodes Elimination Game
It's simple, copy the list of episodes and remove your least favourite. Repost the list and then we keep going until one remains!

We'll do this 3 times for each season and then battle all the season against each other.

Season 1:

Pilot, Wendigo, Dead in the Water, Phantom Traveler, Bloody Mary, Skin, Hook Man, Bugs, Home, Asylum, Scarecrow, Faith, Route 666, Nightmare, The Benders, Shadow, Hell House, Something Wicked, Provenance, Dead Man's Blood, Salvation, Devil's Trap.

S1-R1 - Pilot
S1-R2 - Faith
S1-R3 - Devil's Trap

Season 2:

In My Time of Dying, Everybody Loves a Clown, Bloodlust, Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things, Simon Said, No Exit, The Usual Suspects, Crossroad Blues, Croatoan, Hunted, Playthings, Nightshifter, Houses of the Holy , Born Under a Bad Sign, Tall Tales, Roadkill, Heart, Hollywood Babylon, Folsom, Prison Blues, What Is and What Should Never Be, All Hell Breaks Loose I, All Hell Breaks Loose II.

S2 - What is and What should never Be

Season 3:

The Magnificent Seven The Kids Are Alright, Bad Day at Black Rock, Sin City, Bedtime Stories, Red Sky at Morning, Fresh Blood, A Very Supernatural Christmas, Malleus Maleficarum, Dream a Little Dream of Me, Mystery Spot, Jus in Bello, Ghostfacers!, Long-Distance Call, Time Is on My Side, No Rest for the Wicked.

Season 4:

Lazarus Rising, Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester, In the Beginning, Metamorphosis, Monster Movie, Yellow Fever, It's the Great Pumpkin Sam Winchester, Wishful Thinking, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Heaven and Hell, Family Remains, Criss Angel Is a Douche bag, After-School Special, Sex and Violence, Death Takes a Holiday, On the Head of a Pin, Its a Terrible Life Monster at the End of This Book Jump the Shark The Rapture, When the Levee Breaks, Lucifer Rising.

Season 5:

Sympathy for the Devil, Good God, Y'All!, Free to Be You and Me, The End, Fallen Idols, I Believe the Children Are Our Future, The Curious Case of Dean Winchester, Changing Channels, The Real Ghostbusters, Abandon All Hope, Sam Interrupted, Swap Meat, The Song Remains the Same, My Bloody Valentine,
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, Dark Side of the Moon, 99 Problems, Point of No Return, Hammer of the Gods, The Devil You Know, Two Minutes to Midnight, Swan Song.

Season 6:

Exile on Main Street, Two and a Half Men, The Third Man, Weekend at Bobby's, Live Free or Twihard, You Can't Handle the Truth, Family Matters, All Dogs Go to Heaven, Clap Your Hands If You Believe, Caged Heat,
Appointment in Samarra, Like a Virgin, Unforgiven, Mannequin 3: The Reckoning,
The French Mistake, ...And Then There Were None, My Heart Will Go On, Frontierland, Mommy Dearest, The Man Who Would Be King, Let It Bleed, The Man Who Knew Too Much.

Season 7:

Meet the New Boss, Hello Cruel World, The Girl Next Door, Defending Your Life, Shut Up Dr. Phil, Slash Fiction, The Mentalists, Season Seven, Time for A Wedding, 709 How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters, Death's Door, Adventures in Babysitting, Time After Time After Time, The Slice Girls, Plucky Pennywhistle's Magic Menagerie, Repo Man, Out with the Old, The Born-Again Identity, Party On, Garth, Of Grave Importance, The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo, Reading Is Fundamental, There Will Be Blood, Survival of the Fittest.

Season 8:

We Need to Talk About Kevin, What's Up, Tiger Mommy, Heartache -Directed by Jensen, Bitten, Blood Brothers, Southern Comfort, A Little Slice of Kevin, Hunteri Heroici, Citizen Fang, Torn and Frayed, LARP and The Real Girl, As Time Goes By, Everybody Hates Hitler, Trial and Error, Man's Best Friend With Benefits, Remember the Titans, Goodbye Stranger
Freak and Geeks, Taxi Driver, Pac-Man Fever, The Great Escapist, The Clip Show, Sacrifice

Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Season 1:

Pilot, Wendigo, Dead in the Water, Phantom Traveler, Bloody Mary, Skin, Hook Man, Bugs, Home, Asylum, Scarecrow, Faith, Nightmare, The Benders, Shadow, Hell House, Something Wicked, Provenance, Dead Man's Blood, Salvation, Devil's Trap.

Removed: Route 666
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-05-2013, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

Season 1:

Pilot, Wendigo, Dead in the Water, Phantom Traveler, Bloody Mary, Skin, Hook Man, Bugs, Home, Asylum, Scarecrow, Faith, Nightmare, The Benders, Shadow, Hell House, Something Wicked, Provenance, Dead Man's Blood, Salvation, Devil's Trap

Removed: Route 666

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Season 1:

Pilot, Wendigo, Dead in the Water, Phantom Traveler, Bloody Mary, Skin, Bugs, Home, Asylum, Scarecrow, Faith, Nightmare, The Benders, Shadow, Hell House, Something Wicked, Provenance, Dead Man's Blood, Salvation, Devil's Trap

Removed: Hook Man
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-07-2013, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

Season 1:

Pilot, Wendigo, Dead in the Water, Phantom Traveler, Bloody Mary, Skin, Bugs, Home, Asylum, Scarecrow, Faith, Nightmare, The Benders, Shadow, Hell House, Something Wicked, Provenance, Dead Man's Blood, Salvation, Devil's Trap

Removed: Bugs

av
Old 11-07-2013, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Season 1:

Pilot, Wendigo, Dead in the Water, Phantom Traveler, Bloody Mary, Skin, Bugs, Home, Asylum, Scarecrow, Faith, Nightmare, The Benders, Hell House, Something Wicked, Provenance, Dead Man's Blood, Salvation, Devil's Trap

Removed: Shadow
Old 11-11-2013, 03:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Pilot, Wendigo, Dead in the Water, Phantom Traveler, Bloody Mary, Skin, Home, Asylum, Scarecrow, Faith, Nightmare, Hell House, Something Wicked, Provenance, Dead Man's Blood, Salvation, Devil's Trap

Removed: The Benders
Joce Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Pilot, Wendigo, Dead in the Water, Phantom Traveler, Bloody Mary, Skin, Home, Asylum, Scarecrow, Faith, Nightmare, Hell House, Something Wicked, Provenance, Salvation, Devil's Trap

Removed: Dead man's blood
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-12-2013, 01:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Pilot, Wendigo, Dead in the Water, Bloody Mary, Skin, Home, Asylum, Scarecrow, Faith, Nightmare, Hell House, Something Wicked, Provenance, Salvation, Devil's Trap

Removed: Phantom Traveler

Wow, this is really making me realize how much I loved season 1.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Pilot, Wendigo, Dead in the Water, Skin, Home, Asylum, Scarecrow, Faith, Nightmare, Hell House, Something Wicked, Provenance, Salvation, Devil's Trap

Removed: Bloody Mary
Old 11-14-2013, 12:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Pilot, Wendigo, Dead in the Water, Skin, Home, Scarecrow, Faith, Nightmare, Hell House, Something Wicked, Provenance, Salvation, Devil's Trap

Removed: Asylum
Old 11-14-2013, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Pilot, Wendigo, Dead in the Water, Home, Scarecrow, Faith, Nightmare, Hell House, Something Wicked, Provenance, Salvation, Devil's Trap

Removed: Skin
Old 11-16-2013, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Pilot, Wendigo, Dead in the Water, Home, Scarecrow, Faith, Nightmare, Hell House, Something Wicked, Provenance, Salvation, Devil's Trap

Removed: Wendigo

av
Old 11-17-2013, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Pilot, Wendigo, Dead in the Water, Home, Scarecrow, Nightmare, Hell House, Something Wicked, Provenance, Salvation, Devil's Trap

Removed: Faith
Old 02-07-2014, 05:17 AM
Master Fan

Pilot, Wendigo, Dead in the Water, Home, Nightmare, Hell House, Something Wicked, Provenance, Salvation, Devil's Trap

Removed: Scarecrow
Didi is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top