Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2017, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would love to go on a meet and greet...sadly I can't have everything related to the con
Jacob/Paul Ryan/Mike Luke/Mark Charles/Erik Michael/James Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb John/Dorian Wes/Travis Nev/Max Ichabod/Abbie Thorin/Bilbo Robin/Much Neal/Peter John/D'avin
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 11:54 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikhands1 (View Post)
that sounds like fun... but I enjoyed the small group atmosphere. There was only 10 of us, plus Tahmoh & his bodyguard. Am I correct that the J's are 20 people? Or maybe that was just for that con
Yup, 20 people and usually double the money. But even with 20 people it's a nice cozy setting. I've been lucky to be able attend both J's, and they are awesome and answer thoughtfully, like not rush through questions, but yet try to get to answer as many as possible. Thankfully I haven't been to one where somebody is taking up all their time.

I wouldn't mind trying to get a Gil one, he'd be a lot cheaper then the J's...but it's so few people...and I'm insanely shy.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
AWAY - Nov 16th-?
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They announced some new photo ops for my con and omg..how do they sleep at night charging these prices? I definitely can't justify buying anymore photo ops
Jacob/Paul Ryan/Mike Luke/Mark Charles/Erik Michael/James Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb John/Dorian Wes/Travis Nev/Max Ichabod/Abbie Thorin/Bilbo Robin/Much Neal/Peter John/D'avin
Old 05-09-2017, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

I am too Bee, but when I need to I brave up & open my mouth

I can only imagine, Lauren. I don't understand why they open "new" photo ops just days before a con & charge outrageous prices *sigh* I actually feel for the cast at times, especially Js cuz they are only there one day & they spend it literally on the stage, autographs or photos. It's crazy
Old 05-09-2017, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course they know people will pay that's the sad part
Old 05-09-2017, 11:51 PM
Moderator Manager

When I first started going to cons I had told myself I would get one photo each of whatever Jensen was in, like a solo, a j2 and JM, J2M etc...and then the cost flew up and it's just something that's impossible to do.

I don't know about other cons, but at least at Vancon the boys have all day to get through everything, They're never really rushed, because they don't have a plane to catch etc. Like a lot of the time we don't get the panel until 3 or 4.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
AWAY - Nov 16th-?
Old 05-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Some of the prices are absolutely unbelievable
Old 05-11-2017, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, that's the nice thing about VanCon for them. Isn't it a day longer too?
When I went to NJCon we got the J's autograph around 8:15pm on Sunday night & there was still a long line to go for them. I think they were heading back later that night. I can't imagine...
Old 05-11-2017, 11:18 PM
Spirk Forever

Moderator of ...
Jared Padalecki

We need more Jim.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:16 AM
Moderator Manager

Vegas has the extra day, Vancon is 3 days.

The latest I have ever seen somebody sign autographs was Jim, he was there until past midnight...but he was doing a lot of talking. but still that's a long day.

I wish we'd get Jim back...and Jake Abel...Some of the other cons are getting him but Vancon has only had him the once.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
AWAY - Nov 16th-?
Old 05-12-2017, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I big wish for my con was Mark Pellegrino but I can't complain bc we get a lot but I would have loved to see him!
Old 05-12-2017, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder how they choose who goes to what con?
JDM cancelled his appearance in Orlando at the end of this month My granddaughter is is getting a pic with Felicia Day for me
Old 05-13-2017, 02:13 AM
Moderator Manager

Aw Chris, sorry to hear that. Hopefully he'll end up there next year. Felicia is awesome!

Lauren, do you have smaller non-SPN cons near you? Mark might show up to one of those. He was in our city this year for the sci-fi con.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
AWAY - Nov 16th-?
Old 05-13-2017, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We really don't get many near me..but if we do and I see that he will be there I will definitely try to go!
Old 05-14-2017, 03:12 AM
Moderator Manager

I hope they add him or he gets closer to you.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
AWAY - Nov 16th-?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top