Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2016, 12:32 AM
Moderator Manager

Well right off the bat you get J2 & M2...so that's 4, Then Richard because he hosts. (and I personally think he needs to be at EVERY CON! Not just hosting but a panel as well because he is beyond awesome!) but still that's 5, then you have Rob (and the band) so 6, Matt for Karaoke so 7...and for some reason always Osric (again, adore him but I'd give him up a year or two for somebody else. ) so that's 8 repeats every year, doesn't leave much room for newbies.
Old 08-10-2016, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree about Richard! He's the absolute best host and needs a panel too!
Jacob/Paul Ryan/Mike Luke/Mark Charles/Erik Michael/James Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb John/Dorian Wes/Travis Nev/Max Ichabod/Abbie Thorin/Bilbo Robin/Much Neal/Peter John/D'avin
Old 08-11-2016, 01:08 AM
Moderator Manager

Oh he does! That's the only bad thing about him hosting, they took his panel away. I've always said, I would go to a just Richard convention. he's just so engaging, charismatic and so much fun. The cons would suffer a sever blow if they ever lost Richard. He's the reason karaoke is what it is today. My first con, karaoke was held in a room about half the size of an average house, a stage that was about a foot off the ground and like a handful of people singing, I think Alona was the only cast member to sing, it was boring as hell...now look at what karaoke has turned into. People who don't bother with the con at all still show up for karaoke night because it's so much fun. And that is in a huge part due to Richard. Creation better keep him happy!
Old 08-11-2016, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Karaoke was definitely awesome! At my con the room was packed to the gills!
Jacob/Paul Ryan/Mike Luke/Mark Charles/Erik Michael/James Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb John/Dorian Wes/Travis Nev/Max Ichabod/Abbie Thorin/Bilbo Robin/Much Neal/Peter John/D'avin
Old 08-11-2016, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

Richard wasn't at the con I went to He was getting ready to direct his episode, so Rob did double duty & I absolutely adore him. I would do a Richard panel thought
I missed half of our Karaoke getting some food in my system because the autographs ran WAY over & it was either pass out or get some food. But the part I did see I had a great time
Old 08-11-2016, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i loved Richard and Rob together...they had great chemistry!
Old 08-11-2016, 11:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who

I would love to see the karaoke night at a con. That sounds like so much fun! Especially after I've watched all those vids of them singing. Hopefully I can go to one next time they are in town.
Old 08-12-2016, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The karaoke is one of the best parts for sure!
Old 08-13-2016, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

The worst part of a convention are the autograph lines. Otherwise, I loved every minute. Go to one if you can
Old 08-14-2016, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I actually didn't mind waiting in the lines....b/c I knew it was going to be worth the wait!
Old 08-14-2016, 11:14 PM
Moderator Manager

Food doesn't exist during a con weekend. it's a great time to restart my diet I always fail at.

Karaoke is definitely one of best things about a con.

I'm in Row B...so auto lines aren't that bad for me...but registration good gosh. If you want to be near the front of the line for re-ups or just so you're out of there faster...you need to line up like 2 hours early...if you don't care, you're till in line for 2+ hours because it takes that long...AND THEY ALWAYS SET UP LATE! I don't understand...they do this every weekend! And I've said screw it and registered Friday morning once...yeah never again.
Old 08-15-2016, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I registered on Thursday night...and that was the best choice I made! it was nice being done with everything!
Old 08-15-2016, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Registration was easy for me too.
Me & food don't part well, Bee Though I had snacks, I needed "real" food or I'd
Old 08-15-2016, 11:20 PM
Moderator Manager

I hope I have good luck for registration this year! Quick and fast.

Chris...I don't part well with food either...but con weekends are so hard. I think I've only had a sit down meal once. This year we're making a point of going out to a nice restaurant and eating...sure it's before the con but still. The rest of the weekend will probably just be sandwiches from Tims (Canada's Starbucks)...that's if there is one around. We're in yet a different location this year.
Old 08-16-2016, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree about food..I always felt like I was rushing to eat..
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top