Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2014, 03:12 AM
New Fan

Thanks for the welcome!

As it was literally a last minute decision to go, I only went on Sunday. Luckily for me, that was the day Jared and Jensen were there. I saw their Q&A and was also able to see Colin Ford's and then Curtis Armstrong's. Of course, there was also our host, Richard Speight Jr. and Rob Benedict's band. I was most impressed with Colin (he is such a cutie) because as young as he is he handled himself very well for his first convention. I did get to do a photo op with Jared/Jensen and another one with Misha. I'd love to post pics here, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I do have a small side story (observation?) that I'd like to add. Although the photo op with Misha wasn't until later at night, he showed up at the end of the Jared/Jensen photo op because the Jensen/Misha photo op was right after. When I saw him, I almost swallowed my tongue! I love Misha because he is such a cutie and has the quirkiest personality, but in person . . . he is soooo sexy! I don't know what it is, but WOW! OMG, I think I'm drooling just thinking about it!

I'm lucky that I live very close to basically any venue they happen to pick to have the conventions and they come back here every year so I will definitely be going again next year. When is the convention in NJ? Are you getting any photo ops?
Old 11-03-2014, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Misha is very sexy in person! His whole aura just oozes sex!
Old 11-03-2014, 10:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

I wonder how Cas is able to walk on Earth without everyone flirting with him, and how can Dean resist those eyes staring at him (and only at him) and ask for some personal space ! Straight or not, as Sam would say "It's Cas", meaning "usual rules don't apply to him"

French conventions are boring, I don't go much there, only to work on the Rebel Legion booth, but it's basically just a huge geek supermarket with a cosplay stage and sometimes some autograph signing, but no conference or photo shoot ever

One day, I'll go to USA just for a convention ! It's my dream to go to Dragon Con

My artist page : Kat Stribog
Old 11-05-2014, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

Feel free to tell us your stories here honey As to posting a picture, if you have a scan of it or digital one of it on your computer, you'll have to post it through a site such as photobucket or even tumblr to get a URL. If it's through photobucket, it generates an IMG code that you copy & past here & it should come up. We would love for you to share.

The NJ con is the end of Sept 2015. I'm going with my co-mod from the Jared board. So far we've gotten the Jared Photo Op (of course. poor guy won't know what hit him when we get there ) and the J2 photo op. I'd love one with Tahmoh, but just kind of waiting to see who else they invite or if they will pair him with Jared. We've got time. Debating about a Misha one too

Quote:
Misha is very sexy in person! His whole aura just oozes sex!
I'm sure he does Rita I can't wait to meet him

Quote:
One day, I'll go to USA just for a convention ! It's my dream to go to Dragon Con
I heard that's a great one.
Old 01-05-2016, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going to my first SPN convention in June and I'm so excited!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 01-05-2016, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Whoo hoo!!! Which one are you going to?
Old 01-05-2016, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it's in Phoenix...
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 01-05-2016, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

Awesome. Enjoy. It was truly a great experience for me that I will always treasure.
Old 01-05-2016, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks! I didn't think i would be able to go...but everything fell into place!
Old 01-06-2016, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

Make sure you give us the low down of that con
Old 01-06-2016, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

of course I will!!
Old 01-07-2016, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocfan27 (View Post)
I'm going to my first SPN convention in June and I'm so excited!
Lauren that's great! You'll have so much fun!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-07-2016, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

I'd love to go to another, but the prices have really risen
Old 01-07-2016, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
Lauren that's great! You'll have so much fun!
thanks!! i am counting down the days!

I know...the prices are quite steep...
Old 01-08-2016, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

They really ask too much, but they know the fans will pay it and so they just keep raising the prices.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Closed Thread   Post New Thread