Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2007, 01:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Season 3 rumor, petition

I have just read and signed the petition: "Supernatural Fans for a Third Season" Please take a moment to read about this important issue, and join me in signing the petition. It takes just 30 seconds, but can truly make a difference. We are trying to reach 50,000 signatures please sign here Once you have signed, you can help even more by asking your friends and family to sign as well.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:17 PM
New Fan

Also please if you can go to

E! - Kristin's Blog - SAVE ONE SHOW: Scoop on Your Faves in Danger and How to Help -

that's the Watch with Kristin Save one Show link. It would really help if you voted for Supernatural, it seems like everyone is voting for Veronica Mars or for One Tree Hill and as much as I like those shows, I think Supernatural deserves our saving more. The other two have had more years to prove their worth, especially One Tree Hill.
VOTE SUPERNATURAL!
Old 03-29-2007, 02:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by justafling... (View Post)
Also please if you can go to

E! - Kristin's Blog - SAVE ONE SHOW: Scoop on Your Faves in Danger and How to Help -

that's the Watch with Kristin Save one Show link. It would really help if you voted for Supernatural, it seems like everyone is voting for Veronica Mars or for One Tree Hill and as much as I like those shows, I think Supernatural deserves our saving more. The other two have had more years to prove their worth, especially One Tree Hill.
VOTE SUPERNATURAL!
I have already vote and I also have vote on the site of the CW
Old 03-29-2007, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey there! Welcome to FanForum!

We have a thread specially made to promote SPN it's here. YOu can check it out and let's make season 3 happen!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread