csikicksurass22
"!True&Love!"
SPF40
culturefreak
Marcos
Wynter
TamTam

TEH REASONS

- Because she's a demon. A demon is a demon whether they're "good" or bad.
- Because she's using Sam to get to Dean.
- Because the "flirting" with Sam? So. not. cool.
- Because you just know she's got a hidden agenda.
- Because we hate the Ruby "Love".
- She acts tough but she comes across like a prissy Disney princess.
- She says everything with an aggravatingly snobby tone and it gets annoying!
- Her snarky wisecracks don't produce laughs, they only irk me.
- As Sam said, she's a "cold bitch!"
- As Dean said, she's a "black-eyed skank!"
- She called Dean "shortbus" AND a "jackass"
- She told Sam to shut up!
- She's always lecturing the boys like they're children in her whiny, little nagging voice.
- She's a former witch! AND a hypocrite, since she said that witches were whores.
- Apparently she's a whore too, if she has witch-blood in her.
- "I'm the girl that just saved your ass." Enough said there. Excuse me while I get my hammer.
- Because she messed with Baby
- She stormed onto the scene with her pretty little knife and wasted our time with her oh-so-riveting slow motion fight sequence. Gag.
- She's not only a whore, but a deep-fried-crack-whore!
- She lied to Sammy about being able to save Dean from his deal.
- She thinks she's so high and mighty that Sam actually needs her to train him to fight the war. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he can do just fine on his own, k, thanks.
- She annoyed the hell out of Bobby with more of her wisecracks when he was trying to do his work.
- She didn't die when Bobby shot her.
- She struts everywhere like she owns the place and it's really quite bothersome, and actually pretty ineffective.
- She keeps showing up everywhere and she won't just LEAVE already!
- She didn't die of high blood pressure from her disgustingly enormous pile of ketchup. Nor did she die from all the salt in the fries she stole from Sam. You'd think she'd be shriveled and dead on the floor by now, but annoyingly, she's not.
- She infected Sam's milkshake with her demon spit
- She's impolite enough to announce that "some guts splatted in her mouth" when she was killing her way into the police station demanding a breath mint.
- She yelled at our boys when she found out the Colt was stolen. As if it was their fault!
- She offered to kill herself, but then didn't follow through in her plan because she wanted to kill an innocent virgin too!
- When she left the police station, all the surrounding demons actually backed off and didn't kill her, as if she's some important, commanding presence.
- She takes screen time away from Sam and Dean
- She keeps infecting our recaps with her black-eyed barbie ass
- Dean doesn't care what that bitch thinks and neither should you!
- She's the Miss Universe of lying skanks
- She needs to go back to the slop she came from and never bother Sam and Dean again!
- She called Dean a "dumb, spineless dick" *smack*
- We all wish she'd just shut her piehole, but we can't always get what we want.
- She soiled Dean's face with cuts from attempting to beat him up. Irrational, I tell you.
- She punched Sam.
- She got caught in a devil's trap AND had her knife stolen. Hmm, not so smooth now, is she?
- She escaped from a devil's trap with no explanation.
- She wouldn't give up her knife to help the boys
- She screamed like a stupid witch hag that she wanted to see Dean's flesh sizzle off his bones. Wtf? Sick black-eyed barbie bitch.
- She keeps lecturing the boys like they're mindless children and she's some know-it-all genius
- She smashed Dean's face against a fence
- Underneath all that Demon-Barbie make-up and hair products, she is ONE UGLY BROAD.
- Sam wants to kill her. Bitch.
- She barged into Sam and Dean's fight like she was such an important part of it.
- She was too stubborn to help Sam save Dean after he refused her at first.
- She let Lillith get into her body.
- She violated Sam with her demon-tongue!
- Her body opened the door for the hellhounds to tear Dean apart
- She nearly burned our eyes out of our skulls by parading her ass around in her underwear.
- She's making Sam use his powers.
- She's convincing Sam to go dark-side.
- She's making Sam her bitch-boy.
- She's not in Dean's fan club.
- She just isn't capable of being portrayed convincingly.
- Casting for her SUCKS PINBALLS.
- She's an untrustworthy demon skank!
- She didn't exactly "back off for a while".
- She's whiny and afraid of angels.
- Um, Sam/Ruby sex scene. Enough said.

WORST SPN CHARACTER OF THE YEAR 2008

AN ODE TO RUBY

FUTURE THREAD TITLES

- Because she's a manipulate bitch
- Sam needs to say "No" to the demon-ho
- Dean needs to gank that skank

Last edited by Wynter; 02-06-2009 at 10:10 PM
Old 11-20-2008, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Sadia!! Love the title!!

I think after last weeks HUGE MISTAKE!! we can come up with more reasons to hate her. And not that I want to be reminded of her, but we should add in some more Anti Ruby art to make note of the 3 new demon skanks we've had since the first one.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-20-2008, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for starting it up, Sadia!

Wow, I can't believe we've knocked down 3 threads of hate and are already working on our 4th one. On second thought, seeing how hateful this bitch is, I can believe it.

Great idea, Bee! We need more hate art for all wretched Rubies, and we can come up with a generous amount of reasons since this new season has started. I'll start off with a few:

-She nearly burned our eyes out of our skulls by parading her ass around in her underwear.
-She's making Sam use his powers.
-She's convincing Sam to go dark-side.
-She's making Sam her bitch-boy.
-She's not in Dean's fan club.
-She just isn't capable of being portrayed convincingly.
-Casting for her SUCKS PINBALLS.
-She's an untrustworthy demon skank!
-She didn't exactly "back off for a while".
-She's whiny and afraid of angels.
-Um, Sam/Ruby sex scene. Enough said.

Icon
Old 11-20-2008, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the new thread!! i hated, hated, hated, her in the new episode...she was horrible!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 11-20-2008, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler:

Nella, LOVE your reasons!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-20-2008, 11:57 PM
Master Fan

Oh Bee, I feel your pain!! WWWHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY?! *shakes fist at Kripke*

The torture scene was GLORIOUS, but it was all part of the plan?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!?? And now she's part of the "Winchester" group?! NO WAY I will die before I see her accepted as one of the gang, I swear to God. Dean helping her and having more trust in her is also AWFUL and makes me want to break things, I swear if he opens up more to her I will hunt Kripke down and torture him for ruining his character. Not for this bitch!!!

I thought Alastair was supposed to do major damage, enough that she needed a new suit?! And yet she lives...WWWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!?!!?
Old 11-21-2008, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's what I heard too! and he calls himself a demon, wtf? Torture the bitch!! I've had worse cuts working in the yard. I want dismemberment!! head's rolling and legs chopped off, SOMETHING!

EK is really starting to tick me off!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-21-2008, 02:17 AM
Master Fan

Crap I missed so much too busy to dish the hate, cool for the new thread but the OP needs some tweaking for newbie Ruby skank. The torture was not long enough or brutal enough. WTF!!!! Dean now protecting this bitch and she hops her flat ass in the impala, there is something truly wrong with this picture, the show is getting stupid with making her part of the crew since when do the Winchesters suddenly demon lovers, depending on her and trusting her, and Dean helping her up

What is wrong with the writers, why are they shoving Ruby down our dam throat, I will never accept her she has been stalking Sam since S3 getting him to do unnatural things hardly win a prize I hate what she has turned him into sure he was struggling with his demonism but he could have found away to deal with out her butting in, now Dean is on her side too how the hell did she brain wash him? I dont buy that crap about Sam and Ruby sleeping together that one time, Sam is just way too clingy and protective of Ruby for a one night stand and does not explain her being half naked and underwear all over the room, looks like they were shacking up plus no amount of excuses will back up the fact he slept with a demon that will never make sense to me, and Dean why!!!!!

What is wrong with them Dean and Sam entire family were killed by demons, their entire life has been turned upside down ever since and now they are so acceptive to one, worrying about her and other ridiculous stuff, John must be turning over in his grave.

Nella please get that gun and blast me, I need to feel numb if that is even possible as I feel like I am in another demension or something living outside myself.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I feel violated that she was sitting in the Impala with Dean's approval! WTF?! I know Dean is kinda not in his right mind right now but seriously WTF?! He's helping her up and letting her ride in the car now?! WRONG SO VERY VERY WRONG!!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-21-2008, 02:19 PM
New Fan

Lol loving the banners XDD
Old 11-21-2008, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Ploosh Welcome to the SPN board and to the Ruby hate!!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

So will Ruby get her very own rock salt gun and become the third muskateer now? Ugh, gag me. Just please ... let her have SOMETHING more than being a demon who is actually so cute and like, totally wants to be good(!)
Old 11-21-2008, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Exactly because it's so not working for her, I want her to pull one over on the Winchesters. She has to be evil or this whole storyline is such a major let down. It goes against everything we've been taught in SPN canon.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-21-2008, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

DIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!

This demon bitch just doesn't know when she's not welcome!

What the fark was up with Dean helping her off her ass, above Sam?! Why the fruck did he prevent Uriel from finishing her off?! And now she's tagging along like she's their trusty little demon pal?! Riding in the Impala?! At Dean's will?!?! SHOOT ME IN THE FACE.

The torture was delicious and I wanted to jump into the screen and give Alistair a big kiss. Still, though, it was not enough, considering she actually lived through it. Why did she close her eyes when Anna went back into Angel form? I wanted to at least see her skanky black beads disintegrate! I swear that had better be the last we see of this invasive cockroach, and she'd better die during the first second of next episode as a nice, warm welcome back gift, or SO HELP ME KRIPKE!

!@*&*!&@*$&!*@&*#$!

Icon
Old 11-21-2008, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well said Nella! ...seriously WTF?! I have no idea what is wrong with Kripke when it comes to skank.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Closed Thread   Post New Thread