Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2016, 07:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

wow that sucks that she jacked your hair all up Bee yeah I wouldn't go back either

I have super fine hair, but it's oily so I have to wash it everyday or it just looks terrible
Old 07-26-2016, 01:54 AM
Moderator Manager

And she was so pissy when I asked for a thinning, she's like and when was the last time you had it done, and I only get it done once or twice a year, because I know you can't do it all the time, and at that time it had been about 6 months, and she was going on about how when it grows out that right there should have set off warning bells, because never before have I noticed it grow out, yes your hair gets thicker again but you don't feel/see it grow out...I get what she means now.

I wish I had fine hair...I also wish I had straight hair. ...but they always say you want the hair you don't have.
Old 07-26-2016, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i totally agree...my hair is thick and naturally curly...during the summer it is the absolute worst
Jacob/Paul Ryan/Mike Luke/Mark Charles/Erik Michael/James Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb John/Dorian Wes/Travis Nev/Max Ichabod/Abbie Thorin/Bilbo Robin/Much Neal/Peter John/D'avin
ocfan27 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 06:29 PM
Moderator Manager

It really is, no matter how you wear it, it's hot and heavy. Can't control it at all.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it really is...the only time i like my hair is when I just get it cut when the stylist puts all the expensive stuff in it...
Jacob/Paul Ryan/Mike Luke/Mark Charles/Erik Michael/James Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb John/Dorian Wes/Travis Nev/Max Ichabod/Abbie Thorin/Bilbo Robin/Much Neal/Peter John/D'avin
ocfan27 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 10:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

That is very true Bee! I always wanted thick hair because you can style it and it will actually stay that way! My hair won't even consider holding a style. No matter how much product you put in it.

Lauren that's when I hate my hair the most. Because my hair is so fine that always poof it all out so it looks like it is thicker and has more body and I hate it I feel like a poodle when I leave But luckily for me the style starts coming out after an hour or so and with about 4 hours you can't tell they poofed it all up anymore.

My hair used to be really straight but with each kid it got wavier so strange!! I wouldn't call it curly though. It's just wavy enough to be a frizzy nightmare in all the humidity here
Old 07-27-2016, 12:45 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocfan27 (View Post)
it really is...the only time i like my hair is when I just get it cut when the stylist puts all the expensive stuff in it...
and it seems to work and you ask about it and hear the price and it's like...hmmm, no I'm good. At least that's the way I am. It's part of the reason my hair is in a ponytail 99% of the time, so much easier to tie it up and forget about it.

I don't have Annie curls ...but it leans more to curly then to wavy...but I notice as I get older it's loosing some curl. I'm okay with that though.
Old 07-27-2016, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

It's too hot for me too bother with styling my hair, I gave up and just wear it pulled back in a ponytail
Old 07-27-2016, 10:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah it's hard to have a bad hair day if it's in a ponytail
Old 07-28-2016, 11:16 AM
Moderator Manager

The only thing you have to worry about then, is those bubbles you get when you try to pull it back.

Weekend plans anybody?
Old 07-28-2016, 10:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

None here. I have no life Probably cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, and preparing for the next week.
Old 07-30-2016, 12:56 AM
Moderator Manager

I hopefully have an Aaron Pritchette concert to go to on Sunday. He's throwing a free concert to celebrate the Manitoba derby or something. so if I'm not busy I will head over. He puts on such a great show.

but other then that...house work and field work.
Old 07-30-2016, 07:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

I hope you have a great time at the concert tomorrow Bee It sounds like so much fun! Hopefully you'll be able to make it
Old 07-31-2016, 11:16 PM
Moderator Manager

It was a great concert. It was outdoors and such a lovely breeze. Very enjoyable.

Hope everybody has a great Monday!
Old 08-02-2016, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, I feel like I've been away forever! So glad to be back though

Had a great anniversary weekend away with my hubby. Had a successful fishing trip and just enjoyed each other. Amazing we still do after 21 yrs of marrage.

Then had another great weekend with my oldest granddaughter at GeekyCon. We got to see some of her fav Youtubers, get autos & photos & selfies with them. And get to have relaxed chats with people like Kim Rhodes & Osric. It' much more relaxed than SPN cons ... and cheaper. But we also attended the Harry Potter midnight book release party. I was exhausted ut my granddaughter danced the night away and loved getting the book right after midnight. Needless to say, I read it in 2 days...great story

Now I'm back to normal life for now

Oh, & learned Osric's fav fandom...

Spoiler: